Em Sheldon #7 Flat reno troubles & takouts galore, my bath can’t fit through the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t be able to travel to her mums in March.. the absolute idiot!! It’s may 17th!! Maybe April 12th at earliest...

You gonna drive 4 hours to Leeds and 4 hours home just to sit in a garden for a few minutes then? It’ll be pretty obvious if you stay longer than a day and break the rules hun 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
View attachment 450368
I hope someone puts her straight on this and makes her look stupid!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I thought the lifting the stay at home order and allowing two households to mix in a garden was from 29th March at the earliest so technically she could go see her mum in her garden from then, although there are many caveats and the lifting of restrictions wont be confirmed until nearer the time.

TBH right now I'd happily drive 3 hours to see my parents and sit in their garden for a couple of hours. I never thought I'd miss my family so much at the age of 30.

100% agree she will push the boundary though and break the rules re overnight stays.

Reactions: 4
It states to stay local and not travel 3 bleeping hours to see her mum! Trust me I have been looking at this particular rule myself

Reactions: 8
It states to stay local and not travel 3 bleeping hours to see her mum! Trust me I have been looking at this particular rule myself
Oh right, I hadn't seen that, I haven't really read it in detail yet. I'm taking everything with a pinch of salt anyway after the Christmas debarkle.

Reactions: 6
Totally understand people want to see their families, it’s been a long winter and people are getting very tired of the rules. Don’t blame anyone for hoping they could see family from 29th. But we know Shel Boy would break the rules and not only that she’s been meeting her mates for a bloody crepe on Hampstead Heath. I feel for those who have genuinely not seen friends and family for a long time. We had our suspicions that she went back at xmas as well and just used old footage to hide the fact.

I am going to be honest and it will sound harsh but she needs to get a bleeping grip. Everyone misses family. She actually saw her family more than most last year. She should be grateful for that.
I last saw my family back home in the UK in 2019 and have NO idea when I will be able to safely travel and see them. It will be whenever I am fully vaccinated I guess, which going by the country I am in roll out won't be til beginning of 2022.
At least she can easily drive to Yorkshire. She has no idea how lucky she is. Absolute moron.

Oh right, I hadn't seen that, I haven't really read it in detail yet. I'm taking everything with a pinch of salt anyway after the Christmas debarkle.
I had only read that part as desperate to see some family myself but won’t believe it until it actually happens

Reactions: 3
I bet her family love not having her around. Mind you they're all bleeping as bad as each other.

Reactions: 2
I’m struggling to understand how this career is sustainable for her? Do we think she gets an allowance from her family or something? Her shoddy approach to work and no ambition to progress past bargain basement cannot bring in a sustainable income

Reactions: 5
Her latest video from yesterday has less than 344 views.
Seen her LV one that has been up a week doesn’t even have 1000 views 😳. It even has LV in the title and still can’t get the views. It seems that she is so out of touch with what people are interested in watching especially in a pandemic.

She must have made a ton of videos in one big swoop the day before she left her flat.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Her stats are terrible. She’s losing followers and only manages to plateau due to buying followers or doing a follow me to win comp. her YouTube is a mess, all these ‘renovation drama’ vlogs which are just boring and full of random footage interspersed with random reviews of designer bags or skincare.

I’m no expert but imagine successful you tubers are good at planning their videos and telling a story to make you come back for more? She clearly doesn’t do any planning or prep.

genuinely wondering if she is given some kind of allowance or has an inheritance at this point because I struggle to see the money she makes from social media. Then again she goes hard on the aff links...

Someone literally posted the guidance underneath with the bit about staying local and she just ignores it.

• Haha
She really needs to shut up about Dubai now 🤦🏼‍♀️ I moved back here not long ago for my husbands job, she’s a bitter Betty and she needs to get over it! The place was swarming with beggy influencers a few months ago and I can’t believe for one second she wouldn’t of been on the first flight over here had she been given an opportunity.

she’d sell her grandad for a free piece of beef jerky for crying out loud.

Matthews vulnerability comes and goes depending on what freebies are up for grabs that particular day as well. She makes me sick.

Reactions: 9
You see i think that she has made quite a bit of money up to now. She must have to have bought her flat. I'd say it was the relentless links and every post being an ad up to the start of the pandemic. Problem is that the industry has moved on. Everyone is producing slick content and content that they have planned in advance. Her ads just look so budget compared to her peers. She is a laughingstock. She hasn't grown over a time when everyone has been seeking out additional content. She says she is lifestyle but no beauty company has chosen her for a while. Same with fashion. Its just random crap, maple syrup, energy drinks etc.

She also shows herself swanning about, walking during working hours, getting coffee, eating cake all day. She isn't putting any time into her business strategy at all.

This pasta thing is an example. She isn't even working with the company but she just does not know when to stop. People have seen it. If they want to buy they will have by now. But she just can't stop flogging...and people will unsubscribe.

She can post as many quotes as she likes about people not really knowing her. If that is the case Shel, why is your star not rising. You put out the image of yourself that you choose to.

@Rondoodle spot on with everything you have said. Yes @Lechat you just need to watch that last quickbooks ask the expert talk, it is as clear as day that she doesn’t plan and she admits she doesn’t plan. Quickbooks did a poll and was shocked that the majority of businesses had made preparations for Brexit (This was the last quarter in 2020) she didn’t stick to the topic and ended up trying to flog her blog if I recall.

Also the instagram live she did with that PT, it was just so all over the show on her part.

She must make a fortune through aff links.

Youtube ads apparently now pay about £1.50 per 1,000 youtube views. So there is no money being made there. Just some casual passive income from old videos that may blow up.

Yes the renovation content was not planned at all. I am so bored of it and don’t even watch them now. So much potential to generate content and views.

Reactions: 1
All I’m saying is that you can search EMTALKS accounts on google and get access to all her accounts / expenses / etc £££...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.