Em Sheldon #7 Flat reno troubles & takouts galore, my bath can’t fit through the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bingo is def on tomorrow... how many stories will she post about pancake day? I reckon 15 minimum
15 with ease! Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Bet there’s a throwback in there too from a time her and Matt travelled the globe in search of the best free pancakes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
15 with ease! Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Bet there’s a throwback in there too from a time her and Matt travelled the globe in search of the best free pancakes 🤣
oh god yes. Photos of when she ‘took’ Matt to her ‘second home Canada‘ and ‘omg they do they best pancakes ever‘ and here’s affiliate link maple syrup and list of the best frying pans on the blog! I also foresee something about her mother dog being woven in for good measure!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
oh god yes. Photos of when she ‘took’ Matt to her ‘second home Canada‘ and ‘omg they do they best pancakes ever‘ and here’s affiliate link maple syrup and list of the best frying pans on the blog! I also foresee something about her mother dog being woven in for good measure!
Looool. She will be like "omg guyzzzz. I just discovered maple syrup is from Canada, my second home!!!"

Reactions: 4
Em Sheldog pancake day bingo... Are we taking bets on how many stories she posts tomorrow...
- pancake and pouting
- telling us what matts favourite pancake topping is
- crying over how SO ExCITiNg pancake day is
- toppings #ad
- Swipe up for my pancake ebook
- wearing cheap stretchy jumper dress eating pancake whilst making a boomerang
- stuffing pancake into mouth up close
- featuring a banana 🍌 on her pancake to jump on the #lydiamillen bandwagon
So it’s 8:20am and we have our first reel...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rations of hot chocolate and multiple bowls of cereal when a gifted meal isn’t on offer...
This 100%, she must be skint with all the cash she is throwing at the house. If it isn't a free meal she eats like a student

Reactions: 5
This 100%, she must be skint with all the cash she is throwing at the house. If it isn't a free meal she eats like a student
Definitely. She keeps on going on about how she can afford it but it must be costing her so much. It's alright I'm sure she will share her uber eats and misfits protein bar codes again soon ;)

• Haha
Hang on Shel, your only USP is the ability to affiliate link pretty much everything.

I don’t see her as a positive person that brings the sunshine at all.

I see her as a liar and fantasist who is fake as duck.

I also see her being negative and judgemental about other people.

you are the polar opposite of positive Shel. And getting excited over pancake day and tacky gold bathroom trim doesn’t help people in dark times. How bleeping insulting to anyone whose lost their job or struggling to feed their families right now. bleeping tone deaf twit as usual.

39E737BC-822A-49F0-BC36-CC299CAF4688.jpeg

Definitely. She keeps on going on about how she can afford it but it must be costing her so much. It's alright I'm sure she will share her uber eats and misfits protein bar codes again soon ;)
And now she has shown us inside her fridge trying to prove us wrong

• Haha
There was a lot of sugary stuff and processed foods going on in there... coupled with the regular takeaways and endless snacking doesn't exactly strike of a healthy diet.

All she has proven is that all her food is gifted and not a vegetable in sight to rustle up a single meal 😳.

We should really stop giving her content ideas 😂

Does she not realise how odd/out of place her content looks to have a random fridge tour?!

Reactions: 5
There was a lot of sugary stuff and processed foods going on in there... coupled with the regular takeaways and endless snacking doesn't exactly strike of a healthy diet.
She must have a big daily sugar intake.

You think with Matt being diabetic they would eat healthier.

Weird... I had a look through the comments and they are all positive. How far does she scroll to dig out the negative ones or am I missing them?

Also, shut up, Emma.

Reactions: 1
Genuinely what do they eat??
Can’t make a meal from jelly and yogurts! Shows they never buy proper food for meals because she’s gets a takeaway every damn night.

All her fawning of Meggie Markle. Jesus. I’m sure she’s not refreshing Twitter waiting for Em Sheldons support lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How can she ever expect to have minimal Cali vibes in her home when she literally has boxes of drink piled up?! God I hope she donates some of that food and drink.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.