Em Sheldon #7 Flat reno troubles & takouts galore, my bath can’t fit through the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also she says she meant to post it on the home account... but added that caption BEFORE posting. Sure Jan. Stop begging for followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry you absolutely meant to put that on your normal account to get followers... if you didn’t mean to you would have deleted it

Reactions: 11
Crying over her bathroom. God she is pathetic. Does she think exaggerating all the time is endearing or something?? She’s such a twit.

Reactions: 7
We cottoned in to the “oops I was supposed to post this on emshelhome” the minute she made her home account private. That last post is ridiculous, she really must think her audience are stupid. How insulting to those that make you money!

You guys have to check out Itskimberleyrenee Instagram stories before they expire. She is putting all the brands that expect her to work for free on blast.

I suspect these are the type of things em accepts.

It gives an insight into the behind the scenes and makes me wonder even more about why anyone would do so much content in exchange for goods when no money is made off it.

My suspicion is that em’s likely to solely be making money off aff links. Her YouTube views are so low that there would be so little money made that way.

Reactions: 7
The utterly random collection of brands she works with smacks of mass mailers to anyone and seeing who will take the work doesn’t it. Doesn’t she talk about manifesting what will land in her inbox every single week when she bangs on about Monday bring a fresh start etc!

the amount of money she is pissing up the wall right now would indicate that she is making money somewhere so it must be links. She does share about five times more than any other influencer!

Reactions: 6
The stories from itskimberlyrenee are very interesting. Especially Dyson. So many influencers have dyson products but I imagine they actually pay few of them because they don’t need to. So many influencers would jump at the chance of a free air wrap, and know that audiences want tutorials which can drive YouTube views so in some sense it’s win for the brand and influencer.
I think there are so many influencers now brands can get away with it. I mean any brand paying Shel Boy for an ad needs their head looking at. I think she accept free products without payment to look like she’s busy and inundated with stuff but in reality she’s working for free. Must be the aff links paying the bills

Reactions: 3
The stories from itskimberlyrenee are very interesting. Especially Dyson. So many influencers have dyson products but I imagine they actually pay few of them because they don’t need to. So many influencers would jump at the chance of a free air wrap, and know that audiences want tutorials which can drive YouTube views so in some sense it’s win for the brand and influencer.
I think there are so many influencers now brands can get away with it. I mean any brand paying Shel Boy for an ad needs their head looking at. I think she accept free products without payment to look like she’s busy and inundated with stuff but in reality she’s working for free. Must be the aff links paying the bills
Most good influencers will not accept no payment. A free item won't pay the bills. It explains why Em constantly shills aff links. Def her main source of income which is shocking.

Reactions: 2
The amount of food she is sent for free is actually disgusting. I hate to imagine how much of it is thrown away
This is actually appalling. There’s people that can’t afford to eat and this cow ACCEPTS free food almost daily. Any normal & down to earth person would offer it to be sent else where to someone that needs it, not just so you can post it all over your Instagram to show off. I just can’t with her selfishness anymore, duck influencers. duck Em Sheldon she is the worst one out of them all

• Heart
Reactions: 10
duck Em Sheldon she is the worst one out of them all
Agree. The sheer amount of food she accepts is obscene. I already disliked her but I actually think she’s a vile individual for accepting all this food because there is no way on earth she’s eating it all.
You cannot tell me someone that ubered a chocolate bar to their flat is going to have issues binning food on a regular basis. We’ve seen the state of her kitchen and flat in vlogs. This is not a person that has ethics or any care about wastefulness. So yeah. duck Em Sheldon. The day brands stop sending her stuff will be a bloody fantastic day for the planet.

Reactions: 10
Agree. The sheer amount of food she accepts is obscene. I already disliked her but I actually think she’s a vile individual for accepting all this food because there is no way on earth she’s eating it all.
You cannot tell me someone that ubered a chocolate bar to their flat is going to have issues binning food on a regular basis. We’ve seen the state of her kitchen and flat in vlogs. This is not a person that has ethics or any care about wastefulness. So yeah. duck Em Sheldon. The day brands stop sending her stuff will be a bloody fantastic day for the planet.
She is vile. Proven not only from all the freebies she accepts through greed but through her awful tweet about that mother last week too.

I also HATE that she shares aff links on FB groups and people won't even notice. She is a sneaky bleeping witch.

Reactions: 9
She is vile. Proven not only from all the freebies she accepts through greed but through her awful tweet about that mother last week too.

I also HATE that she shares aff links on FB groups and people won't even notice. She is a sneaky bleeping witch.
Interestingly I’ve not seen her pop up on the CB Facebook group since reporting her, though I don’t spend much time on it I’ll have a nosey today.

maybe she’s too busy crying at whatever free stuff Matt has passed off as Valentine’s Day gifts to her 😂

Reactions: 5
God there she is showing off everything she's done for Matt again. Bet he's done duck all for her!

Also, this is really nitpicky but hey this is her job...why has she used the same music track for 4 out of her 9 last posts. It is so sloppy.

Reactions: 6
Gosh she’s quite sad isn’t she. All that effort for Instagram to prove how great she and Matt are but he got her a card?? Not even Flowers as she would make 20 stories about it and crying if he had

Reactions: 4
Gosh she’s quite sad isn’t she. All that effort for Instagram to prove how great she and Matt are but he got her a card?? Not even Flowers as she would make 20 stories about it and crying if he had
I would be really upset. She's been vocal about how she would like effort from him but he never gives. He is horrible. I can't imagine she's really happy with him. I know women who have husbands who never buy them a gift even for their birthday and it really upsets them.

I saw her tweet that Matt is getting his covid vaccine this week 'cause he's "high risk."
"High risk" yet went out for dinner, travelled, stayed in hotels, saw her brother, etc. What a joke. People I know who are really high risk have done all they can to shield themselves.
I’m high risk and I’ve spent 8 months out of 11 having to shield. If he was high risk he wouldn’t have been going out for walks during the first lockdown. Shielding rules were extremely strict then, I remember getting a message telling me that I shouldn’t take my own rubbish out and I should ask someone else to do that for me. She can’t make up her mind about what story she wants to tell 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She’s reposted someone whose got emotional about her bathroom?!
Is that really how it looks because that gold sink business is tacky as hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.