Em Sheldon #6 crappy reels, begging for meals, repetitive swipe ups have no appeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I’ve never commented on this thread nor do I really know who she is at all, but why does she always bleeping comment on random peoples instagrams ????? Like I see her comment on photos of almost every influencer as if they’re friends but none of them follow her back. I don’t know if you guys know those meme pages that have those people that comment ‘is anybody else high rn’ but she reminds me of this 🤣 what’s the tea on her? Is she a beg or whatttt
That’s exactly how I ended up here. Her ridiculous comments on anyone and everyone’s posts - constantly! I’ve not even seen one of her YouTube videos and I was already sick of her.

Reactions: 4
She appears to be ruling that out as it would create too much mess or something, even though apparently they can't live in the flat because of all the mess. She shared this to stories last night:

View attachment 401516

I'm so invested in this now, v intrigued to see what she will do.
Is that a professional email? Why are there x's at the end? God, everything is such a drama with her.

Is that a professional email? Why are there x's at the end? God, everything is such a drama with her.
the last sentence looks like it says “I’m happy to call...”

So I imagine it’s her mum or mums partner who shel Boy has been discussing the bath saga with and is offering to speak to the builders as Shel has zero spine.

to be fair I think most people have only heard of this shiller due to all the comments she leaves. That’s her job, leaving comments and aff links.

Reactions: 3
the last sentence looks like it says “I’m happy to call...”

So I imagine it’s her mum or mums partner who shel Boy has been discussing the bath saga with and is offering to speak to the builders as Shel has zero spine.

to be fair I think most people have only heard of this shiller due to all the comments she leaves. That’s her job, leaving comments and aff links.
HAhahaha, wouldn't surprise me. Up until a few years ago, she said her mum still called the doctor or went to the doctor with her....

The builders must be laughing at this fool.

• Wow
Another 100 followers lost since Friday. How long can she keep this up? Other influencers definitely pity follow her because she’s the type to message anyone that unfollows asking why.

Right I’ve never commented on this thread nor do I really know who she is at all, but why does she always bleeping comment on random peoples instagrams ????? Like I see her comment on photos of almost every influencer as if they’re friends but none of them follow her back. I don’t know if you guys know those meme pages that have those people that comment ‘is anybody else high rn’ but she reminds me of this 🤣 what’s the tea on her? Is she a beg or whatttt
Yep that's how I originally found her and thought it was nice. Now it's just desperate.
Spotted her on Chloe Morellos pregnancy announcement the other day

Attachments

It’s also what she writes as well.
Always omg you look amaze/gorge or some tit.

Its how 13 years olds interact

Reactions: 3
I suspected that maybe she does it because she is verified therefore her comment will often always be near the top/seen which might encourage people to click on her profile and check her out? She legit appeared on one the Kardashian’s Instagram comments once 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had forgotten about the bathroom designer. What an absolute farce.
I suspected that maybe she does it because she is verified therefore her comment will often always be near the top/seen which might encourage people to click on her profile and check her out? She legit appeared on one the Kardashian’s Instagram comments once 🤣
I definitely agree that she's trying to get noticed by doing it but its just embarrassing.

Reactions: 2
Thing is that even if she is noticed and people go to her page... they see her gurning and advertising soda and gummy vitamins 🤣

Wait what? Why has she bought a new version of the same bath? Not only is tht a waste of money, but what a waste of resources!

Reactions: 5
Just wait for her forever home guys. She's a bleep for sure
She's never going to get a forever home at this rate. She will be paying off the mortgage and renovations on this place forever.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.