Em Sheldon #6 crappy reels, begging for meals, repetitive swipe ups have no appeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol. Is she trying to get on this morning? rather than being pissed off at content creators giving their industry a bad name, they choose to blame this morning for not being balanced. Do duck off Em
Ironic given the fact SHE herself has tweeted passive aggressive (and blatantly annoyed) tweets about the same very influencers.

make your mind up hun!

Reactions: 6
Ironic given the fact SHE herself has tweeted passive aggressive (and blatantly annoyed) tweets about the same very influencers.

make your mind up hun!
Yess! So true, based off what she’s tweeted surely she agrees with Phil and Hollys criticism of that influencer?! She’s such a dick

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's clearly just jealous because neither has she been paid to be in Dubai in the sun, or asked to be a guest on a tv show. Poor Em.

Reactions: 2
She's clearly just jealous because neither has she been paid to be in Dubai in the sun, or asked to be a guest on a tv show. Poor Em.
Not a good look is it. At all. I used to enjoy following her but had to unfollow as she comes across so contradictory and petty.

Reactions: 1
Thing is though yes she’s not been in Dubai but she’s been travelling here, there and everywhere. Don’t say your perfect em... you certainly aren’t that..

Thing is though yes she’s not been in Dubai but she’s been travelling here, there and everywhere. Don’t say your perfect em... you certainly aren’t that..
Lol. She acts like she is such a saint but is far from it. She is such a fraud.

Reactions: 4
Em Sheldon ‘award winning fashion beauty and travel blogger’ is being paid to give away £100 of Morrisons vouchers today guys. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
jeez. morrisons vouchers? I mean surely most young women (who i assume would be her target market) would want zara vouchers? Is she just doing this to gain followers?

• Haha
Em Sheldon ‘award winning fashion beauty and travel blogger’ is being paid to give away £100 of Morrisons vouchers today guys. 😂
This made my morning! And advertising their ready meals too. At least she didn't film this one in Josie's bed.

God she is a one trick pony. Hold food and make variety of stupid faces while saying ooh ahh. Film it and upload. Tada.

And ready meals?! Another strong string to your bow Shel Boy!

God she is a one trick pony. Hold food and make variety of stupid faces while saying ooh ahh. Film it and upload. Tada.

And ready meals?! Another strong string to your bow Shel Boy!
Maybe she's finally realising that getting deliveroo or uber eats every night is not very good for you or your wallet :ROFLMAO:

That’s v true!
She’s such a cheek re tweeting this when she’s judged throughout this pandemic!
Wish there was an eye roll reaction! Not only is it hypocritical it’s just bloomin stupid to post such conflicting content. She’s a mess with no direction.

I love the tweet where she complains about everyone being out and gets challenged and admits she went out for a walk. Stop judging others for being out when you’re out yourself every day damn day to pick up coffee and cookies which is totally non essential! Does she realise what a fool she sounds??

Reactions: 3
I love the tweet where she complains about everyone being out and gets challenged and admits she went out for a walk. Stop judging others for being out when you’re out yourself every day damn day to pick up coffee and cookies which is totally non essential! Does she realise what a fool she sounds??
Yes! I loved that someone replied to her basically saying...people in glass houses m8. 😂 She’s essentially gone shopping and complaining about people going shopping. But no it’s fine for her because it was for essential pancakes and she walked 45 miles - it’s the others who are wrong! Comes across so lacking in awareness and common sense.

• Haha
Honestly what an idiot! She obviously doesn't grasp that the rules apply to her too. Just like her trying to justify moving out for the renovations.

Reactions: 1
My favourite is about the supermarket;

“not one single person was wearing a mask” “..only her”

Not a single person Em....really? 😂
She believes her own lies.

• Haha
She really does believe her own lies. I hate how she exaggerates about everything and her crap English ”Matt and I adore this” “I literally talk about redken everyday” “and omg gosh”. Ugh speak normally. I think it adds to her fakeness as no one uses so much hyperbole in real life. I think it’s the reason she can grow her audience, she’s just too fake annoying and unauthentic.

Why would you make a home account to document your ‘Reno’ (HATE that term btw I feel like she’s really ruined that for me haha!) and then just post pictures of your ‘forever home’ and comparing what money can get you in London v Yorkshire, no wonder it’s got barely any followers it is just stupidity.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.