Em Sheldon #6 crappy reels, begging for meals, repetitive swipe ups have no appeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she being sponsored by McDonald's and then doing a story about how she doesn't know they do fish fingers?! Embarrassing that she has no clue about the brands she partners with.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
l
Her bath 🛁 saga is just absolutely ridiculous and highly entertaining 😂. The original bath and new bath, Is there really much difference in how they look, both run of the mill, standard looking baths.
LOL. makes out she is project managing this renovation and then this happens

Reactions: 2
Her bath 🛁 saga is just absolutely ridiculous and highly entertaining 😂. The original bath and new bath, Is there really much difference in how they look, both run of the mill, standard looking baths.
They are literally exactly the same?! Some people have more money than sense!

Reactions: 9
Think I preferred the look of the original 😂
Ridiculous the builder had to go to the neighbour to ask/go in and see (isn’t clear) if they’re the same. Her lack of measuring has meant an unnecessary trip next door in the middle of a pandemic.
Ugh!

Reactions: 8
Working with a tight space but orders a wider bath 🙄
Sends builder to check with the neighbour, what’s that going to do? Was she hoping to take it through her neighbours flat or something? 🙄

Changing the bath for one that looks practically the same and having all this drama 🙄

Asking others to say how they dealt with getting stuff into a terrace? How will that help? I mean the answer is measure up first 🙄

Reactions: 12
It is just so bizarre. Its as if the solution is just there staring at her in the face........ the original bath already in the bathroom 😂, just move it to the wall you want. Why she decided to buy a new (identical) bath for a newly fitted bathroom is beyond me 🛁.

Agreed @Tigger27 the cheek to go to the a neighbour you don’t know, in a pandemic to ask them if your bath can go through their flat/house. All because you are an idiot who wastes money and unable to measure.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It is just so bizarre. Its as if the solution is just there staring at her in the face........ the original bath already in the bathroom 😂, just move it to the wall you want. Why she decided to buy a new (identical) bath for a newly fitted bathroom is beyond me 🛁.

Agreed @Tigger27 the cheek to go to the a neighbour you don’t know, in a pandemic to ask them if your bath can go through their flat/house. All because you are an idiot who wastes money and unable to measure.
She is a cheeky witch. I bet her neighbours can't stand her.

Also check out this tweet. No, Em, it isn't "crazy." People are trying to support businesses (local or chain) in a pandemic, you absolute dolt. I guess she doesn't really get the concept though as she pays for nothing.

Reactions: 4
She is a cheeky witch. I bet her neighbours can't stand her.

Also check out this tweet. No, Em, it isn't "crazy." People are trying to support businesses (local or chain) in a pandemic, you absolute dolt. I guess she doesn't really get the concept though as she pays for nothing.

"everyone wants takeout in bed" just because you're a slob Em, doesn't mean the rest of us are.

Reactions: 11
She should delete Twitter asap.
Whatever drivel she tweets is a revelation into her infinite stupidity. And it's not like she gets any (many?) likes or re-tweets.
* whispers* "Quite embarrassing". 🙄

We won't even discuss the dismal Youtube views.

Reactions: 3
What is she on about in her new insta. Dry ginuary where you drink gin and eat vegan food? What is dry about drinking gin? What has gin got to do with veganism? What has Mexican food got to do with either? Am I missing something? Who approves this tit?

• Haha
  • Wow
Sat on the floor against a coffee table shilling crap again. Her content is dire. She’s lost followers every day for at least two weeks!

Reactions: 5
3x9 mile runs this week apparently. I’m calling bullshit.

If that had actually happened then she would have posted the stats screenshot.

Go on em, I know you’ll read this... add it to your stories 🤪

Reactions: 9
Her latest video should be labelled AD in the title. The editing is horrendous and is a mish mash of cut clips because she’s clearly reading product info from her phone and just repeating what the product spec says online. Shambles.

What is her youtube content all about at the moment? Why isn't she making renovation content and vlogging it? Why does she think people want to see reviews of old appliances, shoes and belts? Why is she always in that corner of her flat looking crinkled and puffy at the same time? Why is her youtube not consistent with her instagram which is all food adverts. What the bloody hell is going on?!

• Haha
She doesn’t care what she’s doing as long as she can add 50 affiliate links in the description box.

How many times is she gonna link that hot water bottle and towels? It’s so embarrassing. I don’t mind influencers using aff links but don’t post the same stories over and over lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.