Em Sheldon #6 crappy reels, begging for meals, repetitive swipe ups have no appeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its just so cringeworthy at this stage. The constant linking of crap...and trying to get people to follow her home account. She needs to take two weeks off and just take a proper look at what some growing and successful influencers are doing. Hint Em: Consistent, high quality content, not flogging the same old tit day in day out. Its the same with the Kiehls moisturiser that she refuses to name. How is it that she can't put two and two together when she is consistently losing followers?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I saw the start of the dyson vlog and she was like “Matt how long have I had these”.... jeez can she not even vlog a sit down vid without his input now. Utter cringe. Given the state of her hair no one will be thinking oh great let me see what tools Em Sheldon uses. Absolute lol at the state of her hair. In those kind of videos you’d expect to see the hair styled nicely and maybe a tutorial. She had neither. So what’s the point of these videos??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Its just so cringeworthy at this stage. The constant linking of crap...and trying to get people to follow her home account. She needs to take two weeks off and just take a proper look at what some growing and successful influencers are doing. Hint Em: Consistent, high quality content, not flogging the same old tit day in day out. Its the same with the Kiehls moisturiser that she refuses to name. How is it that she can't put two and two together when she is consistently losing followers?
Completely agree. Maybe she should take some time to sort out her flat issues and make a plan for some reno vlogs rather than just sharing the same towels and moisturiser:rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
Can’t wait to hear what she does about that bath. She will prob smash down walls rather than send it back!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She appears to be ruling that out as it would create too much mess or something, even though apparently they can't live in the flat because of all the mess. She shared this to stories last night:

Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 09.53.15.png

I'm so invested in this now, v intrigued to see what she will do.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She appears to be ruling that out as it would create too much mess or something, even though apparently they can't live in the flat because of all the mess. She shared this to stories last night:

View attachment 401516

Oh my god!! 😂 just send the bath back for Gods sake!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has someone project managing but no one thought to measure the damn flat to make sure the bath would fit!!! Brilliant. All this for a bath that looks the same as the existing bath.

I see this morning she is back on the bed with her breakfast and some vitamins this time. Shel boy advertising...make some food. Sit in same spot as always with product next to food but slightly blurred! Make derp face.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 401516

Does anyone else find the kisses (xxx) sign off at the end of an email to a client to be unprofessional?
I bet the ‘project manager’ it is her mum 😂

Yes the Ads really bother me. The product is ALWAYS so blurry and out of context. She rambles so much in the description that it never makes sense then she just drops the name of the product in. It is just truly awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So this year her “work” has consisted of taking a photo of herself next to gin, veggie burgers, crisps, maple syrup, raspberries, cream soda, McDonald’s and vitamins.

She really is bottom of the barrel in the influencer world.

Reactions: 7
Josie hasn’t like any of these photos with Em using her bed as a dining table!

Reactions: 4
I just cannot understand Why you wouldn't measure things before buying stuff!! It is quite literally, common sense! Unbelievable!

Even more unbelievable when she filmed an actual bathroom designer coming to her flat AND has a project manager! And no one thought to measure up!

All of this couldn’t happen to a nicer person... it’s bloody hilarious and serves her right!

All these workers are prob laughing with glee when she approached them with her stupidity!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else find the kisses (xxx) sign off at the end of an email to a client to be unprofessional?
I bet the ‘project manager’ it is her mum 😂

Yes the Ads really bother me. The product is ALWAYS so blurry and out of context. She rambles so much in the description that it never makes sense then she just drops the name of the product in. It is just truly awful.
Was going to write the exact same thing. Nobody professional would put xxx at the email of an email. Mama shel is the project manger.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right I’ve never commented on this thread nor do I really know who she is at all, but why does she always bleeping comment on random peoples instagrams ????? Like I see her comment on photos of almost every influencer as if they’re friends but none of them follow her back. I don’t know if you guys know those meme pages that have those people that comment ‘is anybody else high rn’ but she reminds me of this 🤣 what’s the tea on her? Is she a beg or whatttt

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Right I’ve never commented on this thread nor do I really know who she is at all, but why does she always bleeping comment on random peoples instagrams ????? Like I see her comment on photos of almost every influencer as if they’re friends but none of them follow her back. I don’t know if you guys know those meme pages that have those people that comment ‘is anybody else high rn’ but she reminds me of this 🤣 what’s the tea on her? Is she a beg or whatttt
I don’t follow many influencers.. could you give me a few examples of who’s pics she comments on so I can have a nose?

Reactions: 1
I don’t follow many influencers.. could you give me a few examples of who’s pics she comments on so I can have a nose?
. Ahhh it will take me a while to actually find them but I will have a look. Because I see her name pop up EVERYWHERE ( I know her name purely from seeing it on peoples comments) but what made me comment on this thread was this latest one of Grace Beverley’s photo

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.