Em Sheldon #6 crappy reels, begging for meals, repetitive swipe ups have no appeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely is not savvy, that's for sure. It still baffles me why she thinks she needs to be in London, when it is so clear that actually her job doesn't mean that she needs to be there at all. I actually feel kind of sad for her that she is spending all this money on unnecessary things. She could have actually made more content out of the work if she'd tried to stick to budgets - like how to create a really smart finish using more budget things. There's obviously things that she says she had to spend money on which she didn't expect like the rewire, but show how you can claw money back by using less expensive tiles or appliances etc. Or carefully pulling up the floors so they could be reused. Instead she seems to be buying the most expensive of everything and literally throwing money down the drain.

Reactions: 6
You can tell she’s trying to talk like Inthefrow and Zanna van dijk in “signing off appliances”. Sorry what? Surely you are just choosing what you want and buying it? Where does all this strange language come from. Stop trying to sound rich and as though you have a designer Shel. One minute you are begging for free stuff so it’s clear no one else is involved.
The thing is she can spend all the money she wants, it will still be a grubby pig sty. She just makes stuff look cheap and she hoards and doesn’t keep her place tidy so it will look exactly the same.

this morning on stories she said she ”literally” talks about redken everyday? Can someone send her back to school please. Her English is appalling. Using words for the sake of it.

Reactions: 8
The audacity of talking about how amazing hair products are that she uses when her hair looks like lifeless matted rats tails!! What the duck does she do to it? If she is using all these aMaZing products why does it look so tit? Another Shel mystery.

Reactions: 7
Well this is the thing. She is not even re-using the brand new bath? So so wasteful and unnecessary! She clearly is surrounded by yes people, matt just seems to be loving spending her money and her family clearly don’t have the heart to tell her no, as she is so fragile. So she is in the position where she is making the most costly mistake of her life. Don’t get me wrong it could all work out for her, but...it is just so risky right now.

COVID relistically is going to be with us until 2022/2023. Already 2021 events are being cancelled one by one now. She could have bought up north in 2020 and had 2 years there until COVID goes.

If she felt in 2 years time her work was picking up again and needed to be in London, she could have then looked at a small much more reasonably priced one bed, not central, London base and rent it out periodically when she isn’t using it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The bath had a spider in it remember!! So must go in the skip 🙄🙄 what a fool.

If you are self employed and can work anywhere, there is no need to be in London unless you really love deliveroo that much.
In fact I think some influencers who live in other cities are more appealing, as they can offer different content. A lot of brand and PR events might stay online for a long time. It must save a heap of money. Also brands will not be doing lavish marketing in London given the economic doom and gloom.

I wonder if she will do a vlog layer, assume it will be the work on the flat so far

Reactions: 4
All she bangs on about is how she want to be up north. She has no reason at all to be in London right now let alone pissing all her money up the wall on an average flat in an expensive area.

Reactions: 3
The bath had a spider in it remember!! So must go in the skip 🙄🙄 what a fool.

If you are self employed and can work anywhere, there is no need to be in London unless you really love deliveroo that much.
In fact I think some influencers who live in other cities are more appealing, as they can offer different content. A lot of brand and PR events might stay online for a long time. It must save a heap of money. Also brands will not be doing lavish marketing in London given the economic doom and gloom.

I wonder if she will do a vlog layer, assume it will be the work on the flat so far
She bangs on about needing to be in London, however so many people have left London and are far far more successful that she will ever be. Her content is terrible, she has no clear brand and she is so annoying always playing the victim. She should have bought a house up north and share the journey in renovating that. She hasn't even showed her whole new flat only the snippets she wants us to see, her content is lazy.

She bangs on about needing to be in London, however so many people have left London and are far far more successful that she will ever be. Her content is terrible, she has no clear brand and she is so annoying always playing the victim. She should have bought a house up north and share the journey in renovating that. She hasn't even showed her whole new flat only the snippets she wants us to see, her content is lazy.
Totally agree. I get the feeling she resents the flat a lot. Instead of focusing on making it homely and describing it as her home it just feels like somewhere she’s trapped (through her own decision making) and I really wouldn’t be surprised if she thought changing everything about it would bring her some happiness.

I left London last year after 5 years to be closer to family and friends and am about to move into my first ever home I’ve bought by myself and cannot wait to make it homely and feel so proud of it. I know everyone is different but she hasn’t exactly communicated it being a home and comes across embarrassed by it.

Feels like she saw it as a money making/freebie hosting opportunity and now that isn’t happening she wants to change within an inch of its life and then sell up for profit. The latter being something that isn’t guaranteed at all. Bet she’s envious of her pals who have left London and got far more what they wanted.

• Heart
So her bath doesn't fit through her corridor. I kid you not. The corridor is 70cm wide and the bath is 70something. If a bath won't fit she is going to have a struggle with a big sofa?! Seems like someone didn't do their homework when ordering the bath though.

• Haha
So her bath doesn't fit through her corridor. I kid you not. The corridor is 70cm wide and the bath is 70something. If a bath won't fit she is going to have a struggle with a big sofa?! Seems like someone didn't do their homework when ordering the bath though.
God damn. Did she not measure before ordering?? Hahahaha. She is such a dolt. What a waste of money.

• Haha
she ‘signed‘ it off as she keeps bragging, buck stops with her! 😂🤣

Is she talking about it on the home account?

Reactions: 5
Yeah she posted on her stories. I just don't get it, if her corridors are that narrow (70cm seems v narrow to me but I'm not good at picturing these things) surely that would be something you'd factor in? Surely one of her tradesmen would have pointed it out or the bathroom designer?! What an absolute idiot.

• Heart
Yeah she posted on her stories. I just don't get it, if her corridors are that narrow (70cm seems v narrow to me but I'm not good at picturing these things) surely that would be something you'd factor in? Surely one of her tradesmen would have pointed it out or the bathroom designer?! What an absolute idiot.
If they were good interior designer/trades people then yes... but if they just care about money then maybe not. lol

I just measured 70cm and that isn't very wide at all.

70cm is tiny for a door - that’s 27inches whilst a standard door in a house is 32inch.
I live in an old house with a mixture of door sizes and you have to watch out for it. Funny she says she rings her family to help all the time but between the lots of them no one thought about that?!

70cm is tiny for a door - that’s 27inches whilst a standard door in a house is 32inch.
I live in an old house with a mixture of door sizes and you have to watch out for it. Funny she says she rings her family to help all the time but between the lots of them no one thought about that?!
When we were building our house, we measured everything. It is common sense

Reactions: 2
I guess it makes sense to have narrow corridors as you maximise the space inside the rooms, but it really must make it difficult to move furniture around in there!

Reactions: 1
True! It is a Victorian conversion into flats so naturally means awkward spaces and non standard sized corridors. Just something she should have thought about. All she cares is about having a certain bath for the ‘gram though

Reactions: 3
True! It is a Victorian conversion into flats so naturally means awkward spaces and non standard sized corridors. Just something she should have thought about. All she cares is about having a certain bath for the ‘gram though
Yeah definitely a downside.

She didn't even get the rolltop she wanted though because that wouldn't fit in the bathroom according to her latest stories so had to go for a more modern one. I'm not surprised, it doesn't look like a big space tbh and rolltops take up room because you don't want to squeeze one in the corner.

Reactions: 2
So what stupid tweet did Emma delete? did anyone see it? I am going to guess it was about the government paying people to stay home and quarantine which isn't a bad idea. So many people keep going to work while ill because they can't afford to take time off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.