Em Sheldon #6 crappy reels, begging for meals, repetitive swipe ups have no appeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She ate a maccys on josies bed?? Wow Em has got some front. What a grubby head
Wow that is so bad. I would be so annoyed if someone did that on my bed. Also is that a new low advertising for McDonalds?! Must be desperate times.

Reactions: 6
Find it disgusting really she is still being gifted SO much free food when there are so many people struggling to put food on the table, especially during covid :(

I also don’t really understand what McDonald’s are getting out of it, people are hardly going to run to buy a veggie wrap because Sloppy Shel has one.

Reactions: 3
yep. Weird photo. Her face looks..... I don’t frozen and puffy?

imagine the greasy maccys papers all over Josies bed. yuck. She will advertise anything. Imagine doing a nutrition and fitness live with a PT last week then advertise mcdonalds next week. Utterly incoherent.

Reactions: 5
Holy tit. Eating Maccies in bed in crinkled unironed PJs in someone elses flat. How aspirational! Proper scraping of the barrel now isn't it. I've said it before but is there no one in her life that has the guts to tell her to wake up and see that she is just utter tit at her 'job'.

“Even Matt’s converted”.... why does she always need to mention him? Who gives a duck. And makes it sound like he hates McDonald’.... great advertising.

“Even Matt’s converted”.... why does she always need to mention him? Who gives a duck. And makes it sound like he hates McDonald’.... great advertising.
Matt's just probably grateful that he can eat some normal food instead of her 'healthy bakes'!

• Haha
She has no one apart from matt her mum and her brother. Tf I'm not her

Reactions: 2
Yeah so much for those healthily ‘bakes’ then advertising McDonald’s 🙄🙄 what a money grabbing idiot.
Now she’s got some grabby valentines blog post trying to skim more money off people. Like how low can you go. It’s jan 21 and she’s already shilling for it.

I would be bleeping furious if we let someone stay at our house and they ate a Macdonald's in our bed. We don't eat in general in the bedrooms. How disgusting.

Reactions: 7
Summary of her “collabs” aka Ads this year

Gin
Burgers
Crisps
Maple syrup
Raspberries
Soda
McDonalds

and in between the above she has had a live chat with a PT in which she talked about healthy eating.

Also the last 2 days alone she has baked and eaten 2 entire banana breads and had chocolate, smores pancakes as a second lunch. What an absolute hypocrite.

Her content is just riveting... 😂😳 who does she think is interested in this?

Gin
Burgers
Crisps
Maple syrup
Raspberries
Soda
McDonalds

and in between the above she has had a live chat with a PT in which she talked about healthy eating.

Also the last 2 days alone she has baked and eaten 2 entire banana breads and had chocolate, smores pancakes as a second lunch. What an absolute hypocrite.

She has some type of disordered eating right? She eats so much tit but exercises like 4 hours a day to keep it off

She ate a maccys on josies bed?? Wow Em has got some front. What a grubby head
Also why is her face so puffy? She looks like some real housewife who's in her 40s with too much filler.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Gin
Burgers
Crisps
Maple syrup
Raspberries
Soda
McDonalds

she’s like a bargain basement influencer. Always for hire, will advertise anything. everything is just a mess, incoherent And hypocritical. She has not built a brand and an audience that she can align ads to. I couldn’t even guess who her target market is. That’s why she looks so dumb with her reno, squealing about a bit of dust and doesn’t have any idea about lead times. There are women her age - married, divorced, running departments at work, running businesses, mothers, DIYers who renovated themselves (outsourcing some building work is hardly a renovation anyway) who must look at Em and think what a stupid dumb idiot. I’m not much older than her and cringe at the ‘little girl’ act. Like grow the f up. You are in your late twenties now.

• Heart
The way she keeps tagging her home account desperately trying to get followers is so damn pathetic.
And yes she has no strategy. Its all about quick money and affiliate links. She can't even do vlogs anymore because she has NOTHING going on in her sad little life.
Funny thing is that she must have done quite well financially in the last few years to be pissing all this money up the wall. Why on earth she isn't saving it for the day that her career tanks i have no idea. Why anyone wants to work with her is beyond me. Just a few clicks and you can see that she is just on a downward spiral with followers.

She should have pulled out of that house purchase in lockdown.

Reactions: 8
The way she keeps tagging her home account desperately trying to get followers is so damn pathetic.
And yes she has no strategy. Its all about quick money and affiliate links. She can't even do vlogs anymore because she has NOTHING going on in her sad little life.
Funny thing is that she must have done quite well financially in the last few years to be pissing all this money up the wall. Why on earth she isn't saving it for the day that her career tanks i have no idea. Why anyone wants to work with her is beyond me. Just a few clicks and you can see that she is just on a downward spiral with followers.

She should have pulled out of that house purchase in lockdown.
Yep. Her career is clearly dwindling and now she is spending a load of money. Seems foolish to me.

She is actually giving me 2nd hand anxiety knowing how much she spent on the flat plus all the money she is now throwing at it. We are in the most uncertain times with Covid & Brexit and her career is going downhill. She is spending every penny she has on a flat that is not her forever home. She is desperately trying to generate content akin to the likes of inthefrow, zanna etc who are in their forever homes out of London.

She is actually giving me 2nd hand anxiety knowing how much she spent on the flat plus all the money she is now throwing at it. We are in the most uncertain times with Covid & Brexit and her career is going downhill. She is spending every penny she has on a flat that is not her forever home. She is desperately trying to generate content akin to the likes of inthefrow, zanna etc who are in their forever homes out of London.
So true. Im just amazed the way she is throwing money about. She’s either made a shed load in the last few years or has been given money by family. But either way what she’s doing is so wasteful and zero attempt to save any money as well.

she says the most random tit on her stories as well. “Fangirling because I made my first...” umm that’s not the right use of that word??

So true. Im just amazed the way she is throwing money about. She’s either made a shed load in the last few years or has been given money by family. But either way what she’s doing is so wasteful and zero attempt to save any money as well.

she says the most random tit on her stories as well. “Fangirling because I made my first...” umm that’s not the right use of that word??
You can see on companies house how much she has made...she has made a good amount but is not a millionaire by any means, like some influencers. If she was savvy, she would have bought outside of London like InTheFrow or Lydia. Those two people actually have brands and are successful enough. Emma is not a success anymore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.