Em Sheldon #6 crappy reels, begging for meals, repetitive swipe ups have no appeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would not for a second think that scarf was genuine if I saw it IRL. So tacky. No wonder she likes it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s actually the perfect scarf for Shel Boy. Tacky and garish. Would be covered in her grubbiness writhing minutes!

Reactions: 6
Why does she not eat normal breakfasts at normal times. Making her healthy carrot cake for breakfast at 11am...

Reactions: 6
She said she is putting a log burner in the garden pod 😳

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
She said she is putting a log burner in the garden pod 😂
That will be perfect on a cold winters morning, when you have to go in there to light the fire to warm it up. Why not put an electric heater in like a normal human being :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Where’s the planning permit for this garden pod then?
exactly. she can’t just put another massive living space in the garden. There are rules on usage and height. Why did she buy the flat if it so unsuitable for her needs?

Reactions: 1
You'd be surprised what you can do without planning permission unfortunately, I think that's why these things are so popular atm. Provided it doesn't cover more than half the area of the garden and its less than 2.5m height to the eaves then it will probably be fine. I still think they're pointless and agree @Lechat - if you wanted a garden so bad then why fill it with a building?! If you needed another room then why did you not buy a bigger flat.

You'd be surprised what you can do without planning permission unfortunately, I think that's why these things are so popular atm. Provided it doesn't cover more than half the area of the garden and its less than 2.5m height to the eaves then it will probably be fine. I still think they're pointless and agree @Lechat - if you wanted a garden so bad then why fill it with a building?! If you needed another room then why did you not buy a bigger flat.
I feel sad for their neighbours who had a bit of garden to look at and enjoy from their windows and now they’ll have some ugly monstrosity for her to do spin in ? I mean why are they doing the glass roof think if the are going to use an outbuilding as an office. Makes no sense, she must really enjoy wasting her money

Reactions: 2
She just shared some reply to her stories on her home account which I found quite amusing. I don’t think choosing more expensive tiles will add that much value, especially when she overpaid in the first place.
I can't believe she's daft enough to think that having more equity in the house means her mortgage is reduced. Does she have no idea how mortgages work and think that the bank will reduce her amount owed because of her good (questionable) tile choices???

Reactions: 9
Is that dimwit in that message talking about loan to value? bleeping hell, people like that make my head hurt. Loan to value literally has nothing to do with you interiors. It’s about the general market value of the area as a whole and means your interest rate can be reduced! She really is a grade A knob isn’t she.

I HATE people that feel the need to overshare about the good things they've done... that kind of people just want the head pats. People who do it for genuine reasons do not need to boast about it out loud.

Lmao. There are loads of rumours that Mark cheats on Michelle. Em has really bad taste in couples and men.

Can we laugh at how Emma shared this on her IG?

1. don't respond to negativity - She always responds to negative comments about her whether on FB or Twitter - it is like she searches for them.

2. don't speak poorly about others - Anyone who says they don't speak badly of others is an absolute liar.

3. Give without expectations - her tweet about gifting stuff to the hospital is proof that she wants head pats in return.

4. don't nitpick or brag - em is the queen of bragging.

5. have good manners - seems like she does not, going off her Tripadvisor where a company called her out when she said she would only leave a good review if she got upgraded or whatever it was.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is it just me or does anyone else think her home account hasn’t gone to plan. It is just ramblings and ramblings. It is all sooooooo incoherent. Now she has it on private. What is her end game? Her follower count is rubbish considering she has 117k instagram folllowers on her main account. She just doesn’t make it interesting at all.

Omg she has actually been going on and on and on about a sofa (matt thinks this, I think this, I know how long lead times are, give me suggestions for the 100th time )
Just pick a damn sofa. About 20 stories about a sofa in the last 24 hours!

Reactions: 5
Can we laugh at how Emma shared this on her IG?

1. don't respond to negativity - She always responds to negative comments about her whether on FB or Twitter - it is like she searches for them.

2. don't speak poorly about others - Anyone who says they don't speak badly of others is an absolute liar.

3. Give without expectations - her tweet about gifting stuff to the hospital is proof that she wants head pats in return.

4. don't nitpick or brag - em is the queen of bragging.

5. have good manners - seems like she does not, going off her Tripadvisor where a company called her out when she said she would only leave a good review if she got upgraded or whatever it was.
She’ll claim giving a £10 tip after a free meal will be a random act of kindness soon 😂

• Haha
Is it just me or does anyone else think her home account hasn’t gone to plan. It is just ramblings and ramblings. It is all sooooooo incoherent. Now she has it on private. What is her end game? Her follower count is rubbish considering she has 117k instagram folllowers on her main account. She just doesn’t make it interesting at all.

Omg she has actually been going on and on and on about a sofa (matt thinks this, I think this, I know how long lead times are, give me suggestions for the 100th time )
Just pick a damn sofa. About 20 stories about a sofa in the last 24 hours!
she will be wanting it for free that’s prob why she’s talking about it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.