Em Sheldon #6 crappy reels, begging for meals, repetitive swipe ups have no appeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she linking harrods on her birthday? How desperate! Also no further birthday footage since this morning, she’s def at her mums

Reactions: 4
Why is she linking harrods on her birthday? How desperate! Also no further birthday footage since this morning, she’s def at her mums
She really has an addiction to social media. It is tragic. I am laughing at the fact she is aff linking MINCE PIES. Reminds me of her linking grocery foods on Amazon when lockdown first happened. She is shameless.

This is an anonymous fan account with a bleeping photo of Emma as the profile... how does she know it's a "girl" and that they are "gorgeous." LOL. She is god damn embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She really has an addiction to social media. It is tragic. I am laughing at the fact she is aff linking MINCE PIES. Reminds me of her linking grocery foods on Amazon when lockdown first happened. She is shameless.

This is an anonymous fan account with a bleeping photo of Emma as the profile... how does she know it's a "girl" and that they are "gorgeous." LOL. She is god damn embarrassing.
Because she runs the account! Who on EARTH would set up a fan page for her other than herself?!

• Haha
Her latest story about dishoom and how she’s a paying customer, such a dig to the Tattlers!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Been watching this today...my take...

- Everything filmed in advance
- The flowers are probably from today and filmed in such a way that the angle is purposely so tight that you can't tell anything that is in the background.

Summary, she's at 'the office' so don't expect there to be any content other than affiliate links until well after Christmas.

I know you'll read this Em... so pop along to a London bakery tomorrow on the bread run and have a picture taken with a copy of tomorrow's paper 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Been watching this today...my take...

- Everything filmed in advance
- The flowers are probably from today and filmed in such a way that the angle is purposely so tight that you can't tell anything that is in the background.
Same tight shot of the muffin this morning with the ambiguous blanket background!

Says they did a night of Christmas movies but no photos or videos of that. Or of the takeaway birthday meal they obviously got. Very suspicious altogether

Reactions: 2
I agree. Anything posted in her flat is from a few days ago. She’s mainly posting aff links which is convenient. That’s all she will post now. It will be killing her now doubt as she loves to brag about everything she’s up to and show off that damn dog.

Plus she handily tweeted this which makes it so obvious

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Why would she randomly tweet that? Obviously been reading here

Reactions: 3
So she has gone home and broken the law. I wonder how her neighbours feel knowing they have to make sacrifices this Christmas only for fully grown adult Em to break the rules and sneak back home bringing a mutant strain. Of Covd with her no doubt after her endless trolling around London.

She keeps saying Christmas will be so different for many this year whilst she snuck back home.

Reactions: 2
Do we definitely think shes in Leeds? Didnt she tweet about her friend in London grieving her mums death who now has to spend xmas alone? If that is true and shes gone home thats bleeping disgusting to her friend. But also if i was that friend - i would be fuming that shes sharing my private life for engagement. Makes me think its just another lie...

Reactions: 1
A few of my friends are trapped in London and have shown their temp Christmas dinner set ups on social media. Many people are in the same boat and getting on with it in a positive way. Em is showing aff links and throwbacks. Where are her daily walking videos? Her nipping to her local to pick up Christmas day food menu items. Where is her begging post for a turkey? She has gone on and on the last few days about how Christmas isn’t going to be the same for many whilst removing herself from the narrative. Surely you would say this will be my first christmas matt and I. Look at Alice Liveing stories in comparison. She did her Christmas day food shop etc documenting the unique Christmas she is having. Anyone in Leeds can confirm very quickly if she is there. Her car outside mummsies/her company office.

She is in Leeds and will skuttleback down to London on the dawn of Boxing day and resume her riveting daily London content.

Agree. She is a serial oversharer and there is no way she is here. If she was then she would be documenting it especially the buying of food etc. Everything she is posting is old. Even the stuff that she says is today. She is too dumb to pull this off. It’s so obvious.

Reactions: 5
It’s so obvious. Everything is old photos or aff links. The video on the spin bike is clearly old. If she was in London then she’d be posting her Xmas Eve soughdour run.
I’m disgusted by her. I thought my opinion couldnot get any lower but it has. So many other people will have sacrificed time with their families but this twit is happy to break the rules. And as it’s been said before I can accept sometimes people need to break the rules but when you’ve been a hypocrite and an arse about other people doing things then people are going to get annoyed with you

The fact she keeps putting ‘Christmas eve’ on every story is the most suspect hahaha gosh she really is an idiot isn’t she

• Haha
The problem with Em is she thinks her ‘audience’ are as dumb as she is. She just isn’t very bright.

Reactions: 1
Hi all,

First time posting but long time lurker here-
Em blocked me on my main IG account some weeks ago for voting in one of her polls (she set up the poll- didn’t realise there was a wrong answer!). I know her content is lazy, uninspired, repetitive and rubbish but I can’t look away.

Anyways, I’m also rather suspicious of the chronology on her IG “Christmas Eve” stories. I live near the Thames embankment where she posted a story of her and the lodger walking earlier today around lunch time and saw that the tide was really low in the video. I was in the same spot not that much earlier than them and the tide was way high!

Also her nail polish was chipped on her thumb in a later story- didn’t she get that fixed recently? She overshares so much online that these things become so noticeable.

And I have to add how I ended up finding her online and coming here: of course it’s because her inane comments appear on every influencer’s IG 🤪🔫

Hi all,

Em blocked me on my main IG account some weeks ago for voting in one of her polls (she set up the poll- didn’t realise there was a wrong answer!). I know her content is lazy, uninspired, repetitive and rubbish but I can’t look away.

Anyways, I’m also rather suspicious of the chronology on her IG “Christmas Eve” stories. I live near the Thames embankment where she posted a story of her and the lodger walking earlier today around lunch time and saw that the tide was really low in the video. I was in the same spot not that much earlier than them and the tide was way high!

Also her nail polish was chipped on her thumb in a later story- didn’t she get that fixed recently? She overshares so much online that these things become so noticeable.

And I have to add how I ended up finding her online and coming here: of course it’s because her inane comments appear on every influencer’s IG 🤪🔫
Come to think of it- within a single hour or so her stories go from waking along the Thames, getting a matcha latte near Knightsbridge, and then back home (not in Kensington as we all know) having her deliveroo/Uber eats whatever lunch ?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Haha, good spot on the tide 😂 I thought Matt looked like he had a fresh haircut in that clip too which seems odd as no hairdressers are open.
She must literally film her every move normally so must have loads of content that she hasn’t posted that she is now using to pretend she is in London. Yet nothing about prepping for Christmas. She is so stupid.

Hi all,

Come to think of it- within a single hour or so her stories go from waking along the Thames, getting a matcha latte near Knightsbridge, and then back home (not in Kensington as we all know) having her deliveroo/Uber eats whatever lunch ?!

You’re right, she’s definitely up to something! She blocked you for voting in a poll?! 😂 unbelievable! What was the poll?

Reactions: 3
You’re right, she’s definitely up to something! She blocked you for voting in a poll?! 😂 unbelievable! What was the poll?
It was a poll on whether she should film another tidy up/uncluttering video. I voted no... genuinely haven’t we seen this same concept 2-3 times over the course of her moving flat? How many different ways are there to rearrange a hoarder’s box room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.