Em Sheldon #6 crappy reels, begging for meals, repetitive swipe ups have no appeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been weirdly quiet today (in comparison to normal) on her stories, usually there would be at least 5 on the "Last few sizes left in this dress you all loved SUCH good QUALITY". Anyone else think she will sneak up to Yorkshire?

Reactions: 5
She's been weirdly quiet today (in comparison to normal) on her stories, usually there would be at least 5 on the "Last few sizes left in this dress you all loved SUCH good QUALITY". Anyone else think she will sneak up to Yorkshire?
I think she’s gone there already. She will just share affiliate links and old photos on her stories. Otherwise why is she not showing off her Christmas prep like what she’s going to cook on Xmas day or something like that. She usually shows off when she’s gone for a walk and she hasn’t and I can’t believe she hasn’t gone out even if London is in tier 4

Reactions: 6
I think she’s gone there already. She will just share affiliate links and old photos on her stories. Otherwise why is she not showing off her Christmas prep like what she’s going to cook on Xmas day or something like that. She usually shows off when she’s gone for a walk and she hasn’t and I can’t believe she hasn’t gone out even if London is in tier 4
Yeah she would be begging her local butchers for a turkey normally, so I cannot believe she is still in London.

• Haha
Yep agree. She’d be begging for food if she was in London or moaning that the supermarkets were busy. Not that she uses them. She’d prob Uber eats a roast if she could. That’s why I believe she has left, no way she will stay and cook because she’s an immature little brat.

I think she’s gone back home too! Or if not yet she definitely will.

• Wow
So true, wonder how quickly she messes up and gives it away that she's gone up, or whether she will just own it and claim that it was essential for her work.

Reactions: 2
So true, wonder how quickly she messes up and gives it away that she's gone up, or whether she will just own it and claim that it was essential for her work.
can’t wait to see! Part of me reckons the latter as she can’t resist shilling and will want to do it from her mums house. She will def use the office as her reason for going even though that is not permitted.

Reactions: 3
I know this seems harsh but she is in a much better position than a lot of people going into tier 4- she lives with her boyfriend who she has been with for many years (and surely would be happy to spend Christmas with) and she is in her late 20s. She makes out like she just left home when, in reality, she is 26 and doesn't need to be with her mum and brother 24/7. Obviously it's tit she can't go home to see her family but surely Matt is considered family and she realises she's lucky to be able to spend it with him rather than alone like a lot of people?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know this seems harsh but she is in a much better position than a lot of people going into tier 4- she lives with her boyfriend who she has been with for many years (and surely would be happy to spend Christmas with) and she is in her late 20s. She makes out like she just left home when, in reality, she is 26 and doesn't need to be with her mum and brother 24/7. Obviously it's tit she can't go home to see her family but surely Matt is considered family and she realises she's lucky to be able to spend it with him rather than alone like a lot of people?
I agree. She acts like a child.

Bet she's regretting not buying a bed if she is staying in London... waking up on an airbed on Christmas Day :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree. She acts like a child.
100% yeah it's tit not seeing your family but she could turn this around, some other influencers i follow are doing that, had their 5 min moan and are planning amazing menus etc

Reactions: 4
100% yeah it's tit not seeing your family but she could turn this around, some other influencers i follow are doing that, had their 5 min moan and are planning amazing menus etc
she would only do that if she was getting it for free!

Reactions: 1
We’ll soon see, if she was to stay in London we’d be seeing endless stories of her holding a matcha latte talking about how she is such a valuable contribution to the economy because she supports local businesses. 🙄

Bet she's regretting not buying a bed if she is staying in London... waking up on an airbed on Christmas Day :ROFLMAO:
Oh man. So tragic. I don't know why she didn't even get a bed from Ikea. They have some nice ones.

I reckon she’s gone. This really highlights why I would never want my whole life all over the internet. She could have just gone quietly but it’s bloody obvious when she normally post 85000 stories a day about her mundane life.

The thing is, if she hadn’t been such a self righteous hole the whole way through this pandemic and just kept quiet instead of throwing shade at people at any possible opportunity to try and make herself look like a hero, then I’d not bat an eyelid about her going home. I’d understand it. But she is such a hypocritical, bitter, jealous person that I am glad this has come full circle and shown her for what she really is! She’s spent the best part of a year judging people’s choices. Well now it’s your turn Emma.

It's the attitude shift the past few days. Clearly the lassie has memory loss acting as if she has been social distancing the whole time. Really Em ??because you've been running about everywhere and had people in your house. Practically sitting on top of people for her "birthday dinner". It would never cross her mind maybe her and people like her caused this. ....and all year we have been patronised on how we should be postive and to look on the bright side but when something directly effects her now it's okay to feel like tit and having sad feelings and emotions are valid . Where was this sympathy for everyone else this year. Shes an utter fanny

It's the attitude shift the past few days. Clearly the lassie has memory loss acting as if she has been social distancing the whole time. Really Em ??because you've been running about everywhere and had people in your house. Practically sitting on top of people for her "birthday dinner". It would never cross her mind maybe her and people like her caused this. ....and all year we have been patronised on how we should be postive and to look on the bright side but when something directly effects her now it's okay to feel like tit and having sad feelings and emotions are valid . Where was this sympathy for everyone else this year. Shes an utter fanny
Not forgetting she met with the interior designer (?) and neither of them distanced or wore a mask... She has not stuck to the advice.

Reactions: 4
Another thing that has probably be mentioned but is driving me insane is that she keeps going on about her birthday and how she’s had to cancel plans etc. Like she’s the only one who’s had a birthday this year?! The only people who may have had a decent birthday are those in Jan-mid March and they’ll have their’s ruined in 2021 too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.