Em Sheldon #6 crappy reels, begging for meals, repetitive swipe ups have no appeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was a poll on whether she should film another tidy up/uncluttering video. I voted no... genuinely haven’t we seen this same concept 2-3 times over the course of her moving flat? How many different ways are there to rearrange a hoarder’s box room.
OMG you're such a troll! How dare you choose one of the options offered to you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What I find odd is that for someone who non stop goes on about her family, she hasn’t mentioned not seeing them or her mums dog once. No FT screenshots of her and the dog, no crying pics, no quotes about death. Strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I looked at her stories and they could be genuine...but she also cooked some roasts a few weeks back. So she could have reused that content? There was nothing particularly Christmas about any of her stories. It looked like a bog standard roast.

as hey you said, there was no mention of her family, no presents from Matt or anyone else? It was just strange. So I’m still on the side of not believing she is in London.

Reactions: 2
If you look on her Twitter she’s given a multitude of excuses/lies as to why her dinner was so tit. Couldn’t make Yorkshire puddings because she didn’t have the heart to as her and her mum were supposed to be making them together (lol) so she chucked some in the microwave???!! And she didn’t have roast potatoes because she ordered some on Deliveroo but they sent fries instead and she didn’t realise until she’d used all her potatoes to make mash. The lies are never ending and make absolutely no sense whatsoever.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s not here. She blatantly left a few days ago and has been reusing old footage. She bangs on about her family all the damn time so it’s off weird that she suddenly isn’t mentioning them at all.

Yeah for someone who is so materialistic, the lack of present opening on her stories is very suspicious. And she had a birthday as well!

Oh look, every story from today is an aff link for the sales. She's just gross

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
She literally had part of one day off! She posted aff links at the end of Christmas Day now she’s full steam on sales links. So grabby.

I actually think she’s been at her mums since her birthday too. On her her birthday no presents, no one from her close family even sent her flowers or anything... she didn’t open anything from Matt. The lies are just quite obvious the more you think about it!

Reactions: 3
The lack of growth in her gel nails in the latest stories is also suspicious. We all know grubby Em doesn’t keep on top of treatments and will happily let her shellac grow it’s own legs whilst waiting for a gifted set.

Good spot. Plenty of clues, the river tide not being the same as on the actual day, matts haircut, her nails, lack or presents or birthday gifts, no mentioning or showing FaceTime with her so called close family. No pictures of maple the dog on her account since mid December (because em would be in all of them now she’s home no doubt)

It’s possible that she did stay in London, but just padded out her stories with some old content to make the day look busy and “gOaLs lol”

Reactions: 1
Her stories are so so off. She is like just manic throwing anything out there. There is 100% something amiss and I can’t quite put my finger on it.

Her stories are so so off. She is like just manic throwing anything out there. There is 100% something amiss and I can’t quite put my finger on it.
I feel the same. She could be at home but something is off. Therefore I don’t 100% believe her.

She’s posted another awful reel though. Give that sparkly outfit a rest. We’re all stuck at home. No one is wearing things like that to watch tv!

I don't think matt is with her. But yeah none of it adds up I'm starting to feel sorry for the girl

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.