Em Sheldon #6 crappy reels, begging for meals, repetitive swipe ups have no appeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thing that has probably be mentioned but is driving me insane is that she keeps going on about her birthday and how she’s had to cancel plans etc. Like she’s the only one who’s had a birthday this year?! The only people who may have had a decent birthday are those in Jan-mid March and they’ll have their’s ruined in 2021 too.
Exactly, she has banged on about how awful it is so much that she nearly had me feelimg sorry for her about her birthday and Christmas 😂😂

THEN I realised I didn’t have things booked for my birthday as nothing was open (we were in first fill lockdown but still had a fab b’day with my other half which I preferred) and Christmas I also won’t see a single family member other than my partner who I live with. I hadn’t planned to see family or his as we don’t deem it safe enough.

We are grateful we are a young couple in our own place. And yes the majority of people are in the same situation regarding birthdays and Christmas this year. She is a grown adult with her own place and a long term partner. She just needs to get on with it.

Reactions: 4
Another thing that has probably be mentioned but is driving me insane is that she keeps going on about her birthday and how she’s had to cancel plans etc. Like she’s the only one who’s had a birthday this year?! The only people who may have had a decent birthday are those in Jan-mid March and they’ll have their’s ruined in 2021 too.
exactly this! The majority of people here have had a lockdown birthday. It ain’t just you Em it’s almost the entire population at varying degrees- but most haven’t had a normal celebration.

I turned 30 this year. Spent it in lockdown instead of celebrating. And then had to cancel my wedding too.

I’m well aware others have had it worse than me, and I’m a big advocate of ‘everyone’s feelings are valid’ - You’re allowed to be disappointed but going on about it like this like you’re the only one to be inconvenienced this year is a tad OTT...

Reactions: 5
JAHAHHA. This bint is RT'ing her "fan" account. My god, she is sad. She is a nobody.

She is off her head.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
God it’s going to kill her tomorrow not being able to show off for her birthday if she’s travelled to mummy Shel and has to hide herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s definitely gone to Leeds. Aff links to pretend questions all day, not a peep from the corner of her kitchen and no SoUrDoUgH RuNs GuYsSsS

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How will she last with out talking about bread?!! And how many carbs she eats. She’s going to be fuming because she’s so special eating bread and pasta that people need to hear about it daily

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wouldn't be surprised if Emma made up that something happened to a family member so she has an "excuse" to go home.

Reactions: 3
Turn down your sounds because the screech is awful!

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I got the feeling those baloon stories were prefilmed yesterday, I watched them about 10 mins after they were posted and it looked a lot lot lighter than it did where I am. I could be wrong as I don't live in the London area mind you

• Haha
It’s interesting that on her birthday she shows a picture of her with cake from the hotel which was over a week ago and not anything from this morning with a cake from anywhere else even if ........shock horror ....... it was not gifted to her. I don’t believe she is in London, she would be showing off all the things that have been sent to her etc

Matt looks like he is tired of her. She’s in her late 20’s and behaves like she is a teenager

Yeah I feel all the content was pre filmed yesterday as she didn’t post much. I reckon she decided to make it look as though she was in London and she’s really gone home. The content of her running could have been filmed any time.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.