Em Sheldon #6 crappy reels, begging for meals, repetitive swipe ups have no appeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her answering these questions on her home account, cringing. I would LOVE to know where she bought and how much she paid, anyone been able to find it?

Reactions: 1
Jeeze what a brag in her home account stories.

The poor girl must have a duck tonne mortgage, no wonder she ad affs fuckin anything and everything. What an unhappy life. Eurgh.

Reactions: 5
Imagine having a huge solo mortgage on a flat in London, a city that realistically she doesn’t need to be in with an unstable source of income that relies in you posting aff links of Birthdays, Christmases etc on instagram. She is at the mercy of instagram who could change their rules overnight.

Pre covid her time in London consisted of an influencer lunch once a fortnight, hotel stays (don’t need a flat in London for) and free meals which she can get in Leeds.

Location wise my guess is Shepards Bush.

Reactions: 6
she needs to stay in london to use all those discount/ press cards she has for fancy food shops

"the reno is starting soon
im moving out soon
the reno
the reno"
the bleeping reno

On a place that looks absolutly perfect already
she may as well just flush her cash

Reactions: 4
Can’t deal that her boyfriend pays nothing or if he does it’s obviously not much to live in a central London property 😳

Reactions: 4
“People who like to make up weird rumours”... ironic from someone who incessantly tagged the Borough of Kensington and Chelsea on all her IG ads of her sitting at home. Or her daily runs to her “local” bakery Dominique Ansel (a mere 2 hour round trip or so?) As if that does not give a false impression. At least she has largely stopped doing that since moving to her new place. There are many great parts of London, I don’t understand her fixation with this one particular borough.

Although we are now supposed to believe her new flat is the perfect combination of a quiet mews/grand balcony-ed white terrace house.

Reactions: 7
Jeeze what a brag in her home account stories.

The poor girl must have a duck tonne mortgage, no wonder she ad affs fuckin anything and everything. What an unhappy life. Eurgh.
Totally agree. Im astounded at how braggy she comes over whilst trying to pretend she knows what she’s talking about when clearly she knows nothing. And is still lying.
calling it a house when it’s a flat. Yawn. Stop pretending. The fact it’s a house carved into flats doesn’t make it a house.
Annoyed at people asking the sq ft? Why?
complaining about planning permission and needing an architect for her stupid plans. Did she think she could make a significant change without?
spending silly money on a garden room and pretending she will get a gym and office in there. Hun your garden is about 2.5m wide, a desk can be a meter. They don’t fit that much in.
saying she had to spend 10-20k on a kitchen... she must have chosen to go high end so don’t complain about the cost when she could prob do that small kitchen for 10k.
ripping up the floors for the electrics. Funny in my extension all the electrics were taken through the roof space and down the walls. The walls then plaster boarded over. the only floorboard taken up was to wire something to the consumer unit.
moving back home whilst the renovations are done, aye bet you are hun. Perfect excuse to break lockdown if she hasn’t already.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Who is honestly asking questions about an un-ironed cheap flammable satin nighty? ‘Had so many Q’s’ she is beyond mental 🤣 NOT ONE PERSON has asked any questions about anything she wears. Not one.

I’ll also just leave this here.... 🤣🤣
bleeping lol at the "house" explanation

Reactions: 3
Do you have any evidence of this? I just don’t believe she lives in fulham.
I have looked at sold places in Fulham around the dates and haven't come across anything that looks like hers so I too am doubtful but could be wrong.

The trajectory from the Talad eatery place she tags a lot to the Chelsea Embankment/Albert Bridge photos she is always posting suggests it’s Fulham or beyond. I think if it were Shepherd’s Bush area she would venture into Notting Hill more.

I also think it’s likely that the 3 bedrooms is probably more realistically 2 beds. The room they put the garden sofa in makes best sense as a lounge (but could be used as a third bedroom if necessary, with the kitchen space becoming an open plan kitchen-dining-living room all in one).

Last edited:
I have looked at sold places in Fulham around the dates and haven't come across anything that looks like hers so I too am doubtful but could be wrong.

I couldn’t see it on the popular websites, however i saw it on an estate agents website. I don’t know how much detail I can give away on here without getting in trouble

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.