Em Sheldon #5 Orange copycat, small FLAT, filler for free, reno happening? Let’s see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck sake. Her morning thoughts are always the same old drivel about working hard. Emma has no idea of hard work, she sits on her ass all day scouring the internet for tit to link on IG. I can't imagine that uses much brain power 😂.

Reactions: 7
I remember years ago I watched a video by Nikki philipi (I think that was her name) sharing how she built up her audience and became successful on YouTube. She explained in the video that she basically just spammed other bigger, more influential YouTubers comment boxes as much as she could. So as a result she'd get noticed and people would discover her channel in the process. It worked for her and I believe she's still posting videos.

Given the sheer amount of comments Em leaves on others pages perhaps she has had the same thought process and this one of her methods of making herself known to a wider audience?

Reactions: 2
So grubby. She’s still living with the same pedicure and manicure she had about 2 months ago. Grim.

Reactions: 1
I remember years ago I watched a video by Nikki philipi (I think that was her name) sharing how she built up her audience and became successful on YouTube. She explained in the video that she basically just spammed other bigger, more influential YouTubers comment boxes as much as she could. So as a result she'd get noticed and people would discover her channel in the process. It worked for her and I believe she's still posting videos.

Given the sheer amount of comments Em leaves on others pages perhaps she has had the same thought process and this one of her methods of making herself known to a wider audience?
Loads of people grow like this. I'm sure most of us discovered Shel because of her commenting on other peoples posts! The key is that to stick around and to follow that person, the content has to be decent! And hers is not. As evidenced by her stagnant growth despite her spamming every single corner of the internet!!

Reactions: 5
she’s always judging other people. Not everyone wants to Uber their shopping to the door.

min the next breath she will pushing aff links encouraging people to go and buy things
How long til she's out for dinner or brunch? I'm only bitter because we're in tier 3 :ROFLMAO:

She put a story up this morning showing she’s at covent Garden! Unbelievable. So other people should stay home and not go to the shops but she can visit Covent garden which is full of shops. She’s such a turd.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why does her hair in her most recent video look more ruined and grey than ever? He face looks so puffy too. She’s definitely an advert for filler gone wrong!

Why does her hair in her most recent video look more ruined and grey than ever? He face looks so puffy too. She’s definitely an advert for filler gone wrong!
Because she keeps putting purple shampoo on it... You are meant to use it once every few weeks, if that. Otherwise it will actually remove the blonde colour and you are left with grey. She uses it every second day it seems 😂.

Reactions: 1
I’m guessing she’s throwing shade at Courtney black, who btw Em doesn’t follow despite spamming her fb group with aff links. She has no shame.

• Wow
she such a jealous turd. So what if people have gone to Dubai. Nothing stopping Em buying a ticket if she wants to go. But beggy shel wants to go for free of course!
noticed she said progress was happening on her flat but on the home account she said she’s had a bathroom survey. I don’t even know what that is

she such a jealous turd. So what if people have gone to Dubai. Nothing stopping Em buying a ticket if she wants to go. But beggy shel wants to go for free of course!
noticed she said progress was happening on her flat but on the home account she said she’s had a bathroom survey. I don’t even know what that is
She also said she still has to sort, furinture, appliances, wardrobe. She had months and months before she even moved in to source these. She has now been in a few months and still hasn’t sorted the basics. These don’t require builders or planning. Why wait until now? I get the feeling that she is responsible for the hold up. Surely she could have booked these all surveys for the day or week she moved in. She had months and months.

Reactions: 3
Isn't it funny how she hasn't been on holiday even tho at some points this year you could travel.. Clearly she will only fly if its gifted.

Reactions: 6
She also said she still has to sort, furinture, appliances, wardrobe. She had months and months before she even moved in to source these. She has now been in a few months and still hasn’t sorted the basics. These don’t require builders or planning. Why wait until now? I get the feeling that she is responsible for the hold up. Surely she could have booked these all surveys for the day or week she moved in. She had months and months.
I think she was just assuming that she would be able to get stuff 'gifted' which obviously hasn't materialised. She's far too stingy to put her hand in her pocket and actually spend money on these basic items. I really don't get it! Some furniture items have long lead times too, especially at the moment as the supply chains are so disrupted, so she could be waiting for a few months even if she orders stuff now.

She was totally hoping it would all be gifted. Same with the holidays.

Girl needs to come up with a long term business/life plan. I hope she is ok to be honest as she seems like she is spinning out. My feeling is that she is realising that she is in this quite deep. She now has a huge mortgage to pay. She may have cash in the business for now but the type of ads she is doing right now do not look like they pay much. She isn't spending her time trying to work out how to improve her content is she? She seems to spend her days wandering around London, not really doing much. Why not focus on content rather than stupid stories about buying food that no one cares about.

Reactions: 4
Yep, if she’d have been gifted a holiday to Dubai she’d have been the first on the plane, hence the jealousy! And if Matt could go she’d take her brother!

she’s clearly doing well off aff links but if that dries up or the commissions drop she is in trouble. She used to do ads non stop but they have dropped. We are about to hit a very big recession so marketing budgets likely to be cut and with high street stores like topshop going bust, many influencers will loose out on that commission.

shes gone on about crying again and something personal happening which is hard because she promotes happiness online. Eh!? meanwhile in the real world we all have ups and downs and personal things happen and have to go to work rather than hint about it online for attention.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.