Em Sheldon #5 Orange copycat, small FLAT, filler for free, reno happening? Let’s see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7C296B29-B33C-49C7-A07A-D5663BFFC4CF.jpeg

366 likes... that’s a 0.3% engagement rate. That brand that is working with her must be thrilled!!
I’m surprised that she hasn’t learned how to buy likes along with followers, at least that would make her engagement look better.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She looks utterly dead behind the eyes. What the hell are those outfits. How is she saying that this trench is better than a Burberry?!

Reactions: 2
She looks utterly dead behind the eyes. What the hell are those outfits. How is she saying that this trench is better than a Burberry?!
Because she’s trying to sell it and obviously she only ever promotes brands she LOVES. 🙄

• Haha
I am confused as to how brands keep sending her stuff when her content is absolutely shite.

Oh god, she is so cringe.

I really want to know if she owns any other pairs of shoes other than the over the knee boots and those mules??
she wears them with every outfit and it looks awful/stupid. and pretty much every other influencer is wearing chunky flat boots or trainers! Her looks are so dated and weird.

Love how she says it’s better than her Burberry then in the next breath says she needs a new Burberry. If this ones better then why do you need a new one? Couldn’t possibly be because you’re lying could it? :O

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s a joke! I wonder what the clients think of her work? She never seems to work with brands repeatedly for ads other than being sent PR packages. Amazing that any still pay her for an ad because honestly every thing she does is so sloppy and poor

Reactions: 3
I really want to know if she owns any other pairs of shoes other than the over the knee boots and those mules??
she wears them with every outfit and it looks awful/stupid. and pretty much every other influencer is wearing chunky flat boots or trainers! Her looks are so dated and weird.
I don't think she does, I think she buys shoes and sends them back as they are all she seems to wear when showing off outfits

Very true! the clothes in her haul videos never get seen again.

made me laugh that she was shilling some white knit skirt and jumper and said it’s slightly see through.... um why would anyone want to buy it then?

Work has been halted on the flat because of an emergency of course. Something serious enough that’s it’s stopped her Reno plans but not her ability to post links to utter shite all day.

Reactions: 4
Waiting for her neighbour to sign and return an agreement but she hasn’t actually shown any drawings yet. So what exactly is the neighbour agreeing to?! I’m enjoying this. Watching this imbecile pretend to be an adult!

The same emergency that made her cancel an appointment with her bathroom designer has also meant her wardrobe drawings haven’t come back yet. 😂😂😂

So she is wanting to drive to other places to go to restaurants? What a bleeping idiot. How about she supports local, by BUYING (not getting gifted) takeout from restaurants?

So she is wanting to drive to other places to go to restaurants? What a bleeping idiot. How about she supports local, by BUYING (not getting gifted) takeout from restaurants?
How about she stay the duck out of Gloucestershire

there are a-few technicalities at play here but as I understand it...

She’s in London under tier 2 so she can only meet others outside their household while outdoors in groups no bigger than six, and cannot stay overnight somewhere if it means being inside with people outside their household or support bubble; for instance, staying with another family in a self-catering apartment or holiday cottage would not be allowed.

I assume the Leeds lot would be coming down...

there are a-few technicalities at play here but as I understand it...

She’s in London under tier 2 so she can only meet others outside their household while outdoors in groups no bigger than six, and cannot stay overnight somewhere if it means being inside with people outside their household or support bubble; for instance, staying with another family in a self-catering apartment or holiday cottage would not be allowed.

I assume the Leeds lot would be coming down...
Absolute piss take, the rates in this part of the country (outside the larger Towns and Cities) is really low, it's so annoying that all these people are travelling out of London to come here

Reactions: 1
Very selfish if she is travelling and getting her whole family to come from Leeds as well.

Its always so amazing that a tech savvy individual who posts her life online can’t use google for restaurant recommendations. She must think people are stupid, it’s so obvious she’s begging for a free dinner.

finally not surprised we’re getting excuses for the big renovations not starting, what are all these emergencies she speaks of? Or is the emergency that she couldn’t find some fool to do it for free for her??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.