Em Sheldon #5 Orange copycat, small FLAT, filler for free, reno happening? Let’s see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her story about girls not eating bread?! Shut up you tone deaf head. Why she thinks she’s in a position to try and tell people what they should eat I have no idea. She gets worse by the day!

Reactions: 7
Her story about girls not eating bread?! Shut up you tone deaf head. Why she thinks she’s in a position to try and tell people what they should eat I have no idea. She gets worse by the day!
she posts so much shite it is unreal.

Reactions: 1
I just realised my friend who has 40k followers(and does it alongside her real job) gets more likes on her post than shel boy...🤣🤣.... ironic

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s shamelessly tagged all the recommendations she received. Fishing for a gifted meal at this time is just so vile. Why does she keep going on about where she should have been? Doesn’t she realise that we’ve all missed out on things this year?

and why has she appointed herself as some kind of bread crusader? She needs to look at herself and her obsession with food. It’s weird.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Shamelessly tagging all those restaurants.... you can smell the desperation for a free meal. Yet she preaches about supporting businesses?! What a joke. I hope the trip the gets cancelled. Sorry but she doesn’t deserve to get free meals and hotel stays when businesses are struggling. We’re about to go into another lockdown imminently so there’s a good chance it won’t happen.

This bread post is bonkers. I’ve never met anyone that doesn’t eat bread unless they have an allergy or they find it bloats them. And so what if you choose not to eat it? Not everyone likes bread or wants to eat it with every meal. Some people don’t like sandwiches and prefer a salad or wrap. The fact that she assumes anyone that doesn’t eat pasta or bread daily has an eating disorder is so fucked up. How about stop judging other people’s diets Shel boy you stupid tool.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
If she was meant to be in St Lucia next month she’d have mentioned it god knows how many times before now.

If she was meant to be in St Lucia next month she’d have mentioned it god knows how many times before now.
I was thinking the same. That's not something you book on a whim and with covid, they obviously wouldn't have booked in the last 7(?) months. I don't pay huge attention to what Em posts but I'm sure I'd remember if she'd put up something saying they'd booked St Lucia! They'd probably have booked this time last year maybe? Sounds like a load of nonsense looking for sympathy and attention as usual 🙄

she just plucks random places out of the air and says oh we were going there. She said she was going to coachella (lol), Australia, New York, Maldives, now St Lucia.
I wonder if she gets bored of her own lies?? And having to make stuff up to sound interesting.

Very selfish if she is travelling and getting her whole family to come from Leeds as well.

Its always so amazing that a tech savvy individual who posts her life online can’t use google for restaurant recommendations. She must think people are stupid, it’s so obvious she’s begging for a free dinner.
Hahaha so true. Also we can't forget what an active Trip Advisor user Em is...why doesn't she check on there?
she just plucks random places out of the air and says oh we were going there. She said she was going to coachella (lol), Australia, New York, Maldives, now St Lucia.
I wonder if she gets bored of her own lies?? And having to make stuff up to sound interesting.
Don't forget she was also meant to be in China back in March :rolleyes:

Shamelessly tagging all those restaurants.... you can smell the desperation for a free meal. Yet she preaches about supporting businesses?! What a joke. I hope the trip the gets cancelled. Sorry but she doesn’t deserve to get free meals and hotel stays when businesses are struggling. We’re about to go into another lockdown imminently so there’s a good chance it won’t happen.

This bread post is bonkers. I’ve never met anyone that doesn’t eat bread unless they have an allergy or they find it bloats them. And so what if you choose not to eat it? Not everyone likes bread or wants to eat it with every meal. Some people don’t like sandwiches and prefer a salad or wrap. The fact that she assumes anyone that doesn’t eat pasta or bread daily has an eating disorder is so fucked up. How about stop judging other people’s diets Shel boy you stupid tool.
Follow up to the bread post in the the morning drivel, which as per usual makes absolutely no sense!!!
About 1% of the UK population are diagnosed with coeliac disease - and amazingly many of them are Em's friends, what are the chances of that?
Then surely Em would know there are plenty of carbs that don't contain gluten that all her many coeliac chums could happily tuck into! Like rice, potatoes, beans. Carbs and gluten are not the same thing.....

idiot.JPG

Last edited:
Don’t forget China 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
LOVE that she is calling her plan to stick a roof on the outdoor space an extension LOL

• Haha
She is so tragic. It’s getting worse. Her recent ads don’t even get 500 likes. I think most of the tat that she gets is actually from PRs rather than the brands themselves as it doesn’t tally that she gets all the products but no brand deals with anyone notable. Her last ads are so damn random for someone who gets make up and skincare PR.

she needs to stop with the 'I mOvEd To CaNaDa' crap - she did what a term there through her uni, hardly moving somewhere is it em
She didn't even last a term doing classes. She dropped out. I always wonder if she stayed there illegally on her student visa.

she needs to stop with the 'I mOvEd To CaNaDa' crap - she did what a term there through her uni, hardly moving somewhere is it em
Get real Em, you "moved" to Canada on a study abroad program where the uni lead of sorting everything out for you, like the visa. It's a completely different situation.

Good luck on this O-1 Visa Em, which is for Individuals with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement. Just show them your Reels and you'll be a shoo-in!

• Haha
Also why is she so obsessed with moving to the USA? Especially right now when they are honestly on the brink of a civil war (many of my friends there are afraid if Trump loses, the right wing malitia will try and cause one). And that women's rights are likely to be eroded thanks to a majority republican Supreme Court. She is so tone deaf. Stupid bint.

Reactions: 3
Move to america and head up a team looooool. I work in a SME business and we have been trying to expand into America for a year, there are SO many legal requirements to do so.

Reactions: 6
Matt won't be heading up anything if he keeps bunking off work to take (tit) pictures of his girlfriend gurning and flailing backwards and forwards!

Also that horrible new skirt. Is it meant to be all bunched up on the side?

quite speechless that she thinks she can just waltz into the USA! Her Irish ‘friends’ on O-1 visa’s are bound to be Erika and Kaelin Fox (Erika has talked about her visa renewal before). I’m sure they aren’t easy to get. Plus Erika originally moved out there on a visa scheme that encourages US-Irish relations so she’s got a good visa and employment history which is bound to massively help. I don’t think Shel Boy would qualify at all.
Again her mentioning that lodger is starting a new business that is going to launch in the USA, how possible without investing loads to be compliant never mind the complexity of customs and currency. And no, you dont get a visa for ‘going out to help’. In fact I’m sure any business launching in the US is made to recruit US people first?

she’s just an out and out liar. About everything and anything. She’s batshit crazy

Matt won't be heading up anything if he keeps bunking off work to take (tit) pictures of his girlfriend gurning and flailing backwards and forwards!

Also that horrible new skirt. Is it meant to be all bunched up on the side?
No, it is too small.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.