Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Her Reels keep popping up on my insta explore page - my only hope for 2020 is that the trend for the hideous cringe jumping videos disappear and never return again!!

Also who puts purple shampoo on whilst wearing a white top???

Her reel where she is looking at herself in the mirror made me die a little bit inside

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Extra

Another day another take out. Was she always this bad? Getting take out every night for your evening meal is excessive as it is but to have it for breakfasts and lunches etc is so over the top?! It’s like they both moved out and can’t cook a meal between them. Or if they do its about one meal a week that is cooked. Imagine spending all that money on a kitchen refurb when you don’t even use the kitchen 😂

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
The fact she said welcome to the mad house in that post... um what’s mad about two people in their twenties? That should be like the calmest chill environment. Other than Shel boy and lodger live like pigs?! they are both a horrible dirty pair

• Haha

Heyyou

Chatty Member
“People aren’t too happy about me not mentioning the exact area I bought in”... what people?! 😂 no one is starting a house/flat debate except you Emma. She’s directly addressing us here! No one cares we just find it hilarious that you refuse to admit you live in a flat.

• Haha

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Why the hell would you have your main birthday celebrations with your sister and her mates? Odd.
Matt also seems to have no friends either.

Heyyou

Chatty Member
whenever she does those ask me anything posts it’s always the same shit. Like genuinely would love to know who is asking for New York guides right now when you can’t even travel there. And her proudest achievement is buying a house at 23 except it was the property she put an offer in on and the sale fell though. Not a house purchase at all. will she ever stop lying??
She’s said numerous times that she pulled out because of what the survey came back with, now she says it felt through because of the seller. Make your mind up, Pinocchio.

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
She must know that the only genuine followers she has are teenagers or something. Because if you knew your target audience was women in their 20s you’d not be patronising them with bullshit about hoovering like it’s a new activity. I’m embarrassed for her, she’s 27 soon and acts like she’s discovered washing and drying her clothes and using a Hoover. What a joke

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Yeah Shel. Nothing to do with your mate possibly working hard/having the right skills. All to do with your manifesting. God this girl is such an idiot. No wonder she isn't growing. Everyone that is her age has bloody grown up and she is still an immature idiot. Her friend has a job (if this isn't a lie) and she still has to make it about herself.

Extra

My other half who has no interest in most social media never mind influencers, when I have told him about her antics he has genuinely been perplexed as to why she doesn’t want to listen to constructive criticism to improve her ‘brand’.

The issue is she has no brand and sees her followers as her personal money generators instead of fans and supporters. It is more than evident in how she speaks to people who ask questions and offer opinions.

My partner cannot understand how cheeky she is to people.
Prime example of her using her followers SOLELY as money generators is the fact that she will show a producy and HIDES the name of the brand to make you swipe up. Imagine the only way to get any traffic to an aff link is to trick your loyal followers. I actually laugh at how out of her way she has to go to not say or show the brand name. She is so desperate. Others may do the same but not anyone I follow.

Lechat

VIP Member
She put a story up this morning showing she’s at covent Garden! Unbelievable. So other people should stay home and not go to the shops but she can visit Covent garden which is full of shops. She’s such a turd.

• Wow

Spicegirl101

Chatty Member
I've been blocked for liking the comment from this morning about Herba life... Honestly she's pathetic. You will have to keep me updated on her train wreck downward spiral

• Wow

Tree_

VIP Member
I bet the other influencers detest her. Years who I was watching a Lily pebbles vlog and they were going to a concert or something and she was like whose going and someone said em and I kid you not her reaction was like urgh.

• Haha
  • Wow

Lechat

VIP Member
Definitely a low. You don’t do ads for Herbalife and then get ads with Dior and top shop. She is on a one way trajectory down!

Watched a bit of her latest vlog which is her predicting Black Friday sales. I mean does she think she’s Martin Lewis or something? Money saving expert already does Black Friday predictors. And Shel is sitting there pretending she buys JW Anderson from Harvey Nicks. Lol. You can wear all the Gucci you want Shel, you’re still advertising Herbalife for a living

Heyyou

Chatty Member
She never discloses when she mentions this brand! And she’s got the nerve to try and call people out for non disclosure.

Bilbo16

VIP Member
I posted calling her out for supporting an MLM and she just replied ‘Sorry to see you unfollow. This wasn’t bought through an MLM’

obviously it wasn’t bought through them, they’ve gifted it and paid you to advertise it. she’s still supporting a horrendous MLM company by agreeing to do an ad for them! Has she not read about the lawsuits they’ve been through?

*edit* she’s now blocked me, it would appear. She absolutely knows these products are a load of crap, she’s acted so defensive about it. I don’t even follow her that closely, but I’d be highly disappointed in any influencers promoting an MLM, especially Herbalife!

Last edited:
  • Wow

Rondoodle

VIP Member
She deleted those exchanges because deep down she knows it’s true and that she is hitting new levels of crap with the stuff she is shilling. It speaks volumes that she can’t leave them up. I can’t see how she can salvage her career at this point. She is literally working with random brands and doing her very best to get cookies onto people’s devices for affiliate money now.