Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Extra

I always notice Emily in particular NEVER mentions Em on anything. It is a completely one sided. Em mentions Emily constantly.

She is now advertising a computer mouse she was gifted 😫.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

openbook1

VIP Member
Fuck sake. Her morning thoughts are always the same old drivel about working hard. Emma has no idea of hard work, she sits on her ass all day scouring the internet for shit to link on IG. I can't imagine that uses much brain power 😂.

righthererightnow

VIP Member
Shes only fucking her career up more by buying followers, which is so obvious by socialblade and her recent bot followers. Shes dropped to 0.95% engagement rate now, the lowest ive seen for any influencer.

• Haha
  • Wow

Heyyou

Chatty Member
Every year she’s on the beg for a birthday cake! She did this last year and didn’t get gifted one so ended up losing with a caterpillar cake. Buy your own fucking cake Emma, your birthday is the same date every year, stop pretending to be disappointed that people are booked up a week before.

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
Lol lol lol. I don’t know who Misha Grimes is, but wow the balls to go to the Maldives on the day Boris announced a lockdown! And now Shel Boy is cheerleading in the comments, how very interesting. Just shows she’d have gone to the Maldives if she could have got a free trip. She’s probably emailing that hotel now on the beg!

• Angry

Rondoodle

VIP Member
She can't quite seem to connect the dots between her receiving every PR package on offer to the clutter in her house! No renovation is going to change the fact that if you have too much stuff, your place will be cluttered and messy.

• Haha

doddler

She looks utterly dead behind the eyes. What the hell are those outfits. How is she saying that this trench is better than a Burberry?!
Love how she says it’s better than her Burberry then in the next breath says she needs a new Burberry. If this ones better then why do you need a new one? Couldn’t possibly be because you’re lying could it? :O

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
So bizarre isn’t it. How can she be proud of something that didn’t happen? She basically put an offer in, seller accepted and then probably didn’t work out after surveys and she wanted money off which the seller didn’t want to give. It’s so normal, happens to lots of people. Hardly a source of pride?!

• Heart

Rondoodle

VIP Member
she’s delusional about her time in canada, she’s concocted a whole other reality to what actually happened. It’s crazy.

content is at an all time low - engaged just about 1%. Reckon she will buy some followers soon.
Surely if she buys more followers, it will mean her engagement percentage would be even lower though?

And that pouty face is just tragic. Why would you put a mask on your face, pout at the mirror and then upload it to the internet all the while not actually saying which brand you are talking about?

Not really Shel related but this pandemic has made me totally change my shopping habits. I just don't care as much about things and my priorities have changed. Is anyone else the same? I find it a bit gross to watch her (and others) pushing the same buy buy buy agenda at this time when people are literally fearing for the future.

koibeag

Posted on one of her stories about her being fully qualified etc and that it's vital to your training that you listen and follow the plans of those that are qualified, and she then said 'unlike some instagrammers who post videos of themselves doing manic workouts for you to follow'

Didn't specifically call her out but was around the time that she was doing it, she then stopped almost immediately..

openbook1

VIP Member
her morning stories saying to listen to your body and have extra time in bed wind me up.

yeah she winds me up when she says this. for most people an extra 10 mins in bed = being late for work. sorry boss I listened to my body and stayed in bed.

zero clue about the real world. at least other influencers pretend to have a clue, she just lives in her own little #gifted world.
The fact that getting up before 8 am is an achievement for her is hilarious. I am actually not working right now but still get up around 7 or before. It is important to have a good routine.

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Pre birthday dinner! Isn’t her birthday in 2 weeks? So it’s just dinner then 🤣

Hate it when adults go on about ‘birthday weeks’. But this fool has to take it a step further as always to birthday month. What a twat.

Lechat

VIP Member
whenever she does those ask me anything posts it’s always the same shit. Like genuinely would love to know who is asking for New York guides right now when you can’t even travel there. And her proudest achievement is buying a house at 23 except it was the property she put an offer in on and the sale fell though. Not a house purchase at all. will she ever stop lying??

Extra

Surely if she came to the decision in her life where herblife is now her only option you would have thought that she would have realised it’s time to get a job.

If you are considering this you must know thats game over as an influencer.

epl000

VIP Member
Oh wow that video in the arcade is so cringe. Don't even get me started on that ring. Money can't buy taste!

Lechat

VIP Member
God just think how many Facebook groups she’s probably in to add Her aff links too. Shocking

• Angry