Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

epl000

VIP Member
Next breath she’ll be moaning every thing is so horrible and unclean in her flat... just like the last one. Ever thought it’s you Em?? Not normal to do a workout with a stain creating purple mask on.
Hopefully she reads here before she tries to clean it up! :ROFLMAO:

Iily122

Never really posted on em before but just came across this thread .. can someone tell me what her bf does for work? He always seems to be with her does he have a job?

openbook1

VIP Member
Right now it looks like all she does is hang around her house baking so she could easily do a day job. Also for someone who seemingly never puts their phone down, she hasn’t a clue about what is actually in fashion at the moment. Gucci loafer review?! Why now? Not that I’ve watched it.
They are so 5 years ago.

Lechat

VIP Member
Definitely buying followers. No way are that many people following her. the state of her content for one

openbook1

VIP Member
I am confused as to how brands keep sending her stuff when her content is absolutely shite.

Oh god, she is so cringe.

openbook1

VIP Member
Quickbooks haven't done their due diligence on her have they? The advert for her talk says that she has worked with big name brands and won awards but this literally must have been years ago. Her recent highlights include beef jerky and dried fruit!

If you won an award 4 years ago, is it not false advertising to say you are award winning?! WAS award winning is better.
She won a Cosmo award in 2015/16?lolol

Lechat

VIP Member
If he worked for me and I knew who is girlfriend was on instagram I would fire him as she makes it fairly clear that he spends half his day taking (shit) pictures of her rather than doing the job he is paid to do.
agree! And the fact he runs his own clothing business, actually many jobs don’t allow you to have a second job or you have to declare it because of conflicts of interest and the fact you probably won’t be perform as well.
its not hard to find his employer on LinkedIn to be honest

In fact it’d be karma if someone wrote them a note about their employee, given Em has happily tried to get people in trouble with their employer because of a comment on twitter

openbook1

VIP Member
Unbeleiveable. Honestly! :rolleyes: She is just a disorganised mess. What would she do without deliveroo/ubereats.

All her free gifts should be declared as income too. Wonder of that happens.
If not, I hope she is pulled up for fraud/tax evasion.

Extra

Just seen her latest reel. Looks like all those River Island clothes she's been sharing on her stories were sent to her for free. Never saw her disclose any of them :rolleyes:
Yep. She even has a reel with the Sparkle RI dress and says you can get it via link in bio or blog or something. No ad declared anywhere. If she edits it now to include Ad we will know she definaty reads here!

Namima

VIP Member
Right new thread for top shiller Em Sheldon, also known as Emshelx and Emtalks.

Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/em-shel...of-this-orange-slob.8518/page-51#post-2591579

thread title thanks to @Chan94 and @Doesitcountifitsnottrue

So to summarise current events....

oh and tik toks and reels! If in doubt, copy ex friend inthefrow but don’t credit her unlike the other reels copied from Tamara and Jonathan Joly. Lol. Of course it’s totally normally to hang around in your back garden in a dressing gown pretending to change outfit as you step behind a tree. Normal. Boss babe activities. No wonder influencers are so damn busy all the time.
Why are Emshel and Inthefrow 'EX FRIENDS' ? Did something happen as I see they still follow each other on IG ... ?

Apologies if this has been discussed before, I'm new to this thread, but had to join the discussion as this chick is so annoying.

Extra

She was totally hoping it would all be gifted. Same with the holidays.

Girl needs to come up with a long term business/life plan. I hope she is ok to be honest as she seems like she is spinning out. My feeling is that she is realising that she is in this quite deep. She now has a huge mortgage to pay. She may have cash in the business for now but the type of ads she is doing right now do not look like they pay much. She isn't spending her time trying to work out how to improve her content is she? She seems to spend her days wandering around London, not really doing much. Why not focus on content rather than stupid stories about buying food that no one cares about.
Agreed I an actually concerned by her. I feel like I have second hand anxiety from the fact that she has taken on that huge mortgage alone without a stable job and is doing all this reno work that will not add value in any way just a money being thrown away. Esp considering I am she bought the house during this years mini house boom and we are heading into a deep and possibly long recession.

I wonder if her change in mood has been her coming to realise the outlook is bleak and she isn’t in a strong position considering the unknown brands she has been working with.

I also have no idea why anyone would gift a sofa when demand has never been so high. The lead times are crazy right now.