Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

openbook1

VIP Member
It’s been said before on this thread but what’s her obsession with death??
Utterly bizarre. when you are actually a busy person you don’t have time to be wondering if you’re living your best life today in case you get run over tomorrow!
She is so freakishly morbid.

Reactions: 1

Lechat

VIP Member
Oh god yeah I bet it’s minging. She only used the Dyson because she got a freebie but that will be collecting dust and grime by now

Heyyou

Chatty Member
I don’t understand why she’s made it a reel, the break in the video looks as stupid as her twisted belt and scarecrow hair.

ach0902

VIP Member
there are a-few technicalities at play here but as I understand it...

She’s in London under tier 2 so she can only meet others outside their household while outdoors in groups no bigger than six, and cannot stay overnight somewhere if it means being inside with people outside their household or support bubble; for instance, staying with another family in a self-catering apartment or holiday cottage would not be allowed.

I assume the Leeds lot would be coming down...
Absolute piss take, the rates in this part of the country (outside the larger Towns and Cities) is really low, it's so annoying that all these people are travelling out of London to come here

Rondoodle

VIP Member
She is losing followers again at a similar rate to before. Yet can't quite seem to work out that it is her drivel that is turning people off. She should take a total break from social media and re-evaluate as all she is doing is losing followers and her engagement rate is beyond crap.

openbook1

VIP Member
LMAO. I love this! Keep exposing her, she’s clearly never experienced a Canadian winter at all. STOP LYING SHEL BOY
Right. I actually live in Canada and where I live, it can get down to - 30 or - 40 in winter. -8 is a "warm" winter day 😂

Namima

VIP Member
welcome!

we don’t know much about the situation really! they used to do events together and you’d see them message each other on twitter but then it all stopped. They still follow each other but no communication. Em doesn’t not like any of Inthefrow‘s pictures and did not congratulate her on any launches etc. same with Carly Rowena. If you look at photos where she had her baby, em did not like or comment. I think someones asked em about it and she replied stroppily that she hadnt mentioned Inthefrow on her channel for ages. but em definitely copies her.
Thanks for the background info !!!❤

Ok, so how I noticed Emshel was her on IG gushing on EVERY frikken influencers post. Fake gushing. This was a few years ago, and so I looked at her IG page and it was MEH. Left it at that.
However, fast forward to 2020, the Pandemic and lockdown enveloped our lives and so in desperation for something to watch, I gave in and watched her on YT. Still a big MEH. But I hate watch lol.

And so, as an influencer who just had to comment on every popular influencer's post for Em NOT to comment ... I would agree, something definitely did occur. Not so gushy anymore Em. Your slip is showing gurrrrl.

Lechat

VIP Member
It was in her daily thoughts drivel. She’s also posted since that she’s looking to find a PT to host instagram workouts with 🙄🙄🙄

openbook1

VIP Member
I wonder what she will do at Christmas if the UK is on lockdown and she isn't allowed to go to Yorkshire? She better practise making a roast. She wouldn't be the kind of person to make the best of it either.