Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heyyou

Chatty Member
What I’ve noticed she does a lot now is posts affiliate links to gifted items and doesn’t declare them as gifted she just puts ‘ad aff’

openbook1

VIP Member
wow this is really useful Ron! I was going to ask if she could use her ltd to buy her flat or would that not be tax efficient But I can see you answered about that. Would her accountant have a duty to step in if they felt she was expensing things she shouldn’t? And will those accounts show if she’s had a dip in income after this year? I know it’s hard to tell on the micro accounts as they have so little info.
Depends on her accountant... if she has one that holds everything to standard then yes... But you get some shady ones who will help you dodge things.

openbook1

VIP Member
She would've been better staying in Yorkshire as she may end up having to have Christmas in London. I also don't feel it was super wise to buy somewhere in London when her job and income seems so insecure.

epl000

VIP Member
Wow her hands are SO orange! :sick:

So just to be clear she gets money every time someone swipes up on her stories? Sorry I don't really have much clue how it works?

Lechat

VIP Member
I do know someone who does work there! It just wouldn’t happen
wow! So she did it herself then. I did think it was odd that there was writing on the window... as you say up market hotels wouldn’t do that. They have nice stationery.

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
Not posting for attention. But still took a photo of herself crying. And posted it. Ok.
What an attention seeking cunt. Crying to drive up engagement has to be an all time low, even lower then advertising cereal that makes you 💩

She is emotionally ******** (apologies if the word offends) I blame her mother for not telling her what a spoilt brat she is.

Tree_

VIP Member
Thank fuck she’s home from that hotel. I think she’d milked every bit of content she could. bath, swimming pool, lying on the floor 🤣🤣 like honestly I can’t get that excited about a hotel room.
but I agree it was tone deaf. One night, tastefully done would have been ok. But the nonsense about needing a break when she’s the laziest sloppiest influencer going is a joke. Try a shift as a nurse in ICU then come back and talk about needing a break.

i know, imagine if making a significant alteration was as easy as Asking a neighbour! Think you’ll need PP....and that takes 8 weeks minimum. Plus as she’s in a flat possibly a third party agreement and consent from the freeholder. Is is really worth it for that poxy space?
Especially as the sloppy bitch could just unpack the room with all her shit in and voila there you go an office space all ready made. She is a liar!

Lechat

VIP Member
the aff links for the ‘great deal on Calvin kleins’ were all children’s sizes??? Ages 4-16... Is that what she buys the lodger:ROFLMAO:
🤣🤣🤣 doesn’t say much for his manhood if he fits in kids boxers hahaha

can someone aff link Shel a dildo quick, swipe hun you probs need it 🤣

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
I think she’s just worded that badly lol - she means keep the grass and paint the fences etc white. Though nothing would surprise me
I don’t get that at all - she says keep the grass but paid it white?? Am I taking that the wrong way??

also of course it was gonna be ad pr event this afternoon! When does she pay for anything!

openbook1

VIP Member
She is so fucking doom and gloom. Like, is she okay? Why is she obsessed with reminding people that they are going to die/get ill, etc?