Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

openbook1

VIP Member
If she was going to do a jumping reel around London... surely pick well known or famous sights? Or change clothes? Otherwise what am I watching? Someone jumping up and down on different streets. She might as well be in Crewe or Stoke!

if she genuinely spends all her time doing reels and gift guides then my advice would be stop and focus time elsewhere.

I also think she doesn’t get dressed unless she is filming as her soup stories are always in pjs and dressing gown. Guess than air bed is damn comfy.
I would feel like shit if I just wore pyjamas or a dressing gown all day

epl000

VIP Member
Yeah it’s a weird layout! I think a developer has flipped this property and made it a three bed on paper. There must be a bedroom at the front, then bedroom three on that plan, with a bathroom somewhere in between? Then the room she calls the lounge has a bathroom but also double doors into the kitchen area! So technically could be a bedroom but who wants a bedroom with a door into the kitchen!

shes making a right hash. If she has one actual bedroom, converts bedroom 3 to a wardrobe room and uses bedroom three as a lounge, when she comes to sell or rent out as per her 5 year plan then it will look like 1 bed! She’s so dumb.

the amount of free food she gets is sickening and the ad for blokes to check their testicles is weird... who is that aimed at? Does she have lots of male followers? Or was the cash too good to turn down?
Yeah I would completely agree, basically it’s just a one bed. I wonder where the lodger is going to work? Didn’t he have a desk in the last place, haven’t seen that yet?

All about the money I’d guess! I can’t imagine her content appeals to many men.

openbook1

VIP Member
Are they her on different accounts saying how incredible she is...?

Also, why is she eating soup in her dressing gown?! For a girl with so many clothes she doesn't seem to get dressed very often.
Is she depressed? It is not normal to be so slobby.

openbook1

VIP Member
I posted calling her out for supporting an MLM and she just replied ‘Sorry to see you unfollow. This wasn’t bought through an MLM’

obviously it wasn’t bought through them, they’ve gifted it and paid you to advertise it. she’s still supporting a horrendous MLM company by agreeing to do an ad for them! Has she not read about the lawsuits they’ve been through?

*edit* she’s now blocked me, it would appear. She absolutely knows these products are a load of crap, she’s acted so defensive about it. I don’t even follow her that closely, but I’d be highly disappointed in any influencers promoting an MLM, especially Herbalife!
She's so thin skinned. Imagine how long her block list is.

Heyyou

Chatty Member
Imagine bragging you got up for 8am, when most working adults get up way before then for work.
Pathetic.

Oh wait, she’s answered. Cheers Shel. Thought you’d be busy with work but clearly reading tattle was a priority this morning
She is beyond lazy in all aspects of life.

openbook1

VIP Member
What a mess. She says she started blogging at uni... but then said people laughed at her blog in sixth form.

she recommends having no plan for a small business, as she’s never had one. You can make it work if you have enough passion. Even though business experts recommend having a business plan?! Admits she got to YouTube and Instagram late and didn’t really know what they were. Oh and then mentions how her jewellery store had to close due to family illness and they couldn’t run it (lack of plan surely?). Who would take advice off her?

Oh and her consultancy work which means her advising businesses what hashtags to use. LMAO.

She “wants” to do high quality content, but people want to see her crying ???
When does she ever cry???

Rondoodle

VIP Member
She is so crap as a fashion blogger (if that is what you could call her). Styling that dress with shoes that no one in their right mind would wear in Autumn! Plus they are horrible and not at all in fashion. And the size thing is just stupid. Typical Shel just wanting to brag that she is an XS. Doesn't give a shit about her audience.

openbook1

VIP Member
I think she has a mass of insecurities that really show (all this chat about loving too hard, people not appreciating her, losing friendships, boyfriends not treating her right etc.) and she hasn't ever tackled them or had therapy. In that respect I feel for her like I would do for anyone but then she goes and behaves in such a weird way that its hard to have proper sympathy. She needs to grow up seriously and part of that is seeing someone to discuss any issues that she has.
Yes, therapy would probably do her a world of good. She seems very bitter.

openbook1

VIP Member
I love a dressing gown but she wears one that is 10 times too big for her. This Tik Tok is so strange... you think she would do outfits that are appropriate for winter, not summer?

Imagine she was your neighbour and you saw her doing this ridiculolus shit. ahhahahahah

agree! And the fact he runs his own clothing business, actually many jobs don’t allow you to have a second job or you have to declare it because of conflicts of interest and the fact you probably won’t be perform as well.
its not hard to find his employer on LinkedIn to be honest

In fact it’d be karma if someone wrote them a note about their employee, given Em has happily tried to get people in trouble with their employer because of a comment on twitter
What did she do?