Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

openbook1

VIP Member
she needs to stop with the 'I mOvEd To CaNaDa' crap - she did what a term there through her uni, hardly moving somewhere is it em
She didn't even last a term doing classes. She dropped out. I always wonder if she stayed there illegally on her student visa.

Reactions: 1

Lechat

VIP Member
LMAO! 🤣🤣 so true. she’s mad thinking maple the dog cares about another dog wearing a coat. the dog doesn’t have that ability to think! And doesn’t need a video of shel pouting next to this random dog. What was she thinking??

xmas... she will go to her mothers 100% and either lie about it i reckon. The rules currently for Leeds say:

You must not meet socially with friends and family indoors in any setting unless you live with them or have formed a support bubble with them. This includes private homes, and any other indoor venues such as pubs and restaurants.

only single people qualify to form a support bubble, so yeah will be interesting to see what she does because currently it’s not allowed.

today she has done nothing. I honestly think she posts less content at the mo, not sure what she is busy with.

bettyrogers9

Watched her shangri la reel and just wanted to add that a five star hotel like the Shangri La would never EVER write in pen on a window for a guest. They would also never address the guest by first name. She’s full of 💩
Unless she knows someone who works there?! I’m surprised they’d pick her for a gifted stay, I feel like she must have a personal connection somewhere?

Spicegirl101

Chatty Member
I'm pretty sure I know where her flat is.. Rightmove haven't added it to sold list yet they are about 4 days behind her exchange date.

• Wow

lollipop89

What is the point of this boring rambling list? This is very hard to visualise, surely it would be far more interesting to show some before photos and footage. I don't understand why she doesn't do some proper vlog content that for once would be semi interesting?

View attachment 275310

City breaks, specifically American ones, do not count as holidays. Oh OK, so being in NYC (her 2nd home guys!!!!) doing nothing except eat and shop does not count as a holiday. :rolleyes:
God she talks some shit

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Mad that she has so much but even worse that it is at her MUMS! She can't even bloody use it. Four pairs of hair straighteners is in the words of Shel Boy herself...INSANE! Mad cow probably has another few pairs at her London 'house'.

openbook1

VIP Member
Haha amazing! It’s funny that em has stopped her workouts after that post by Alice then. clearly realised she shouldn’t be sharing what she does as she has no qualifications. I also think she wants to hide the flat, because its such a mess and has no furniture.

her content is proper dire at the moment, she barely has anything to share. Wonder whats really going on behind the scenes.
Yes, I loved Alice for saying that. Good on her.

Em gets gifted SO much stuff. Honestly, I hate clutter and the amount of shit she has lying around would give me anxiety.

Sazoflora

I love a dressing gown but she wears one that is 10 times too big for her. This Tik Tok is so strange... you think she would do outfits that are appropriate for winter, not summer?

Imagine she was your neighbour and you saw her doing this ridiculolus shit. ahhahahahah
She probably got the dressing gown for free

BananaPenguin

Chatty Member
Why does she literally stand in that one spot of her flat showcasing things over her pyjamas? Why doesn't she go out and take proper outfit picks? Do you think its because the labels are on everything so she can send them back without wearing them outside her house?
It was the same in her last flat, that one spot in the sitting room with the TV in the background. And the spot in her old bedroom between her bed and the window. It's so boring and unimaginative. Like our Em, I suppose

Lechat

VIP Member
Why is she hanging about her hovel in a come fuck me dress?! most likely filming another pointless reel!
I thought this! Why she is in her flat at lunchtime on a wet Wednesday dressed like she’s going clubbing.... must be another god awful reel in the making.

her hair is ratty and looks bad but i understand she only had issues due to all the hair extensions she used to have. Shes literally had one knot come out and now shes buying vitamins and telling people to speak to a doctor. Talk about over reaction. Oh and then admits she constantly trying new hair products. Maybe calm down, stop bragging freebies and use the same shampoo conditioner products for a year and see what happens. And stop frying your hair with heat and bleach. Not rocket science. But we all know this fool loves the drama

Rondoodle

VIP Member
She does this with everything. She seems to think it will make people swipe up to see what she is talking about. Maybe it works for some people? Certainly doesn't for me. As far as I'm concerned why would i waste my time checking out what it is if she can't be bothered (as an influencer) to tell me what she is talking about. Its lazy.

Heyyou

Chatty Member
I just called her out on YouTube about the buying of followers. She got very aggressive, very quickly. She threatened me and told me she knows who I am. I didn't screenshot before she deleted the whole exchange. Why does she think she can threaten people who make legitimate observations about her brand. Imagine if I complained in a restaurant about the food and the owner came out and told me they knew where I lived and who I worked for. She's incredibly insecure and desperately trying to stay relevant.
Wow! What did she say?

Lechat

VIP Member
Don’t believe her. She always comes up with these mad stories.. like when a man charged at her with a knife on the kings road. And when a guy in America threatened to shoot her. I call bullshit.
so true, no idea how she comes up with so much shit daily