Em Sheldon #4 stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she did a giveaway of some blanket to get followers but hasnt picked a winner because she’s been busy? Anyone else thing that seems a bit scammy? how long does it take to pick a winner also if Shel knew she had to do it on Monday why didn’t she make time?

these photos about the tv unit made me laugh. A few days after pretending she and lodger had a romantic anniversary she’s moaning about him leaving clutter everywhere again. along with it being her flat as well of course. I think they both need to grow up and stop living like students.

she keeps saying she’s converting the 3rd bedroom to a lounge as well, makes me think there is def no 3rd bedroom in this flat as the room is meant to be a lounge (if it’s the one that has double doors to the kitchen it could never be a bedroom)
Maybe she has not picked a winner yet as nobody has entered. Is it new, or one of Em's cast offs as she makes room for the new freebies for the house. If so who would want a grubby old blanket currently draped over the grotty garden sofa?

Reactions: 5
All she does is share content across her home insta and main one and clearly no one is interested! Its just so clear that the home account is for begging. TV units yesterday and blinds today. Why does she need to know what her followers paid? Can't this dumb cow research anything like a normal adult? Why is it apparently a surprise that all of this is expensive? Didn't she say in her vlog that they knocked the price of the property down to account for additional spend that would be required? Or can she simply not remember her own lies.

Reactions: 2
every day is a new beg for that flat. Really looking forward for this work starting, and we can see that she’s actually having work done rather than just talking about it. I wonder if her planning has gone in for that new office yet as well? Or was she hoping to get that for free too? She says she negotiated the price but not sure I believe her given she seems to not know the price of anything and has said she will be spending loads (despite it only being a 5 year property that she’s going to rent because she and Shel family are going to leave in nyc or Maldives or whatever nonsense).

anyway, new title needed....what about?

Em Sheldon #5 flat is slum, lodger is a bum, wants a reno for free, more begging for me

Has the orange beggar heard of a washing basket or is she waiting for one to be gifted?? She literally lives like a student. Her mother needs to have a word with her and tell her that sharing your incompetence, stupidity and general cuntiness with the world is not a good look.

Reactions: 1
I have no words about the washing. The way she was shoving it on the airer. Has she never done washing before?
is this how she spends her morning? Washing her hair, baking cookies and filming her self prancing round the Kitchen? Talk about wasting the best years of your life.

Reactions: 3
I see they’ve been gifted an indoor camera to keep an eye on the dog that doesn’t actually live there.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
So obvious she’s doing another reel or tik tok where she drops the phone and is dressed up. Yawn. It’s the third one

She posted that picture of herself on twitter and four blokes have commented. Is that attention really what she wants?

Can you imagine Shel Boy doing anything or having any thoughts without oversharing all over social media. She can’t even send a gift to a friend without screaming about it on twitter and Instagram. So gross. She just does it for engagement. Not because she cares about her friend. It’s all about her.

Reactions: 4
Back doing gym classes (it’s okay!!! Temperature on arrival!!! Not like there are other symptoms, or people being asymptomatic, but I guess it’s something FREE so she can’t say no) Manages to awkwardly film and eye herself up, as per. Back home for a takeaway, presumably using the Uber eats credit she begged over the weekend. Another busy evening in the life of the beg.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Back doing gym classes (it’s okay!!! Temperature on arrival!!! Not like there are other symptoms, or people being asymptomatic, but I guess it’s something FREE so she can’t say no) Manages to awkwardly film and eye herself up, as per. Back home for a takeaway, presumably using the Uber eats credit she begged over the weekend. Another busy evening in the life of the beg.
Idiot. I wouldn't step foot in a gym as masks aren't worn. They are one of the riskiest places.

Have david lloyd rescinded her free gym membership because I think she would have gone back if so. She’s gone to a free pilates class at the first time of asking so clearly not worried about Covid, all the bullshit about it being safe is to answer our criticism. Bet she won’t pay herself to go there though!

the eye bleeping is cringe. she must be after engagement from men to stop her account plummeting further

Have david lloyd rescinded her free gym membership because I think she would have gone back if so. She’s gone to a free pilates class at the first time of asking so clearly not worried about Covid, all the bullshit about it being safe is to answer our criticism. Bet she won’t pay herself to go there though!

the eye bleeping is cringe. she must be after engagement from men to stop her account plummeting further
She's a skank and a dirty scuffer needs a good hosing down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.