Em Sheldon #4 stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how she credited them but not Frow for the kick boot thing 😂 also duck me that reel! WHY?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I mean Tamara’s original version is on a Paris Street and she goes from a dressy outfit to a casual outfit. Shel does hers in the garden?? Dressing gown to a going out outfit which she yanks down as it’s too short and tight... why? It makes no sense. What a loon.

Ha! It’s given me a laugh tonight so thanks Shel. What the hell is the end outfit though? Cheap looking ill fitting dress with a weird shacket on top? And those shoes are so ugly. Tamara must be so mortified that she was the inspiration for this tit show!

I came here for a Lorna Luxe thread and then spotted this and knew I’d found my people. I used to really enjoy her content and blog about 2 years ago and then all of a sudden it changed to over filtered, over posed, unrealistic photos and CONSTANT adverts. I might have messaged her and told her what I thought of her new content and she went on a huge Twitter rant about me being “the rudest human ever” and blocked me 😂 I occasionally pop over and have a look at what she’s doing now, a block means nothing when you’ve got a public account, but it’s just the same never ending trash. So glad to find it’s not just me that feels this way ❤❤

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
God I dislike her stupid pouty face!! Who does that while cleansing, she looks so stupid

Reactions: 2
So I’ve just been on a quick 10 mins insta/Twitter stalk and her engagement is REALLY low! 116k followers and less then 1000 likes on most of her posts? Yikes. Also wtf is she doing with these videos?? They’re SO bad and just make her look like an idiot. My final thought is what the hell has she done to her face? It’s v.puffy now...

Reactions: 4
HahahahHhahahhahahahhahahhah she goes on like she’s filming some tv advert or exciting campaign, not an Instagram reel where she looks as ludicrous as ever. Give it up girl, you are a never ending source of hilarity 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
I came here for a Lorna Luxe thread and then spotted this and knew I’d found my people. I used to really enjoy her content and blog about 2 years ago and then all of a sudden it changed to over filtered, over posed, unrealistic photos and CONSTANT adverts. I might have messaged her and told her what I thought of her new content and she went on a huge Twitter rant about me being “the rudest human ever” and blocked me 😂 I occasionally pop over and have a look at what she’s doing now, a block means nothing when you’ve got a public account, but it’s just the same never ending trash. So glad to find it’s not just me that feels this way ❤❤
welcome! Glad you found us because there’s plenty to say about Shel Boy. I think her content is hitting an all time low with the trashy reels, begging and her stupid pouting in every photo and video.

did she reply to your message by the way? Or did she just go on twitter? She really is unhinged because she cannot take any criticism or questions at all. Like when people have merely questioned why she says she bought a house when it’s clearly a flat she replies sarcastically. i think she’s a really unpleasant person actually.

Reactions: 5
welcome! Glad you found us because there’s plenty to say about Shel Boy. I think her content is hitting an all time low with the trashy reels, begging and her stupid pouting in every photo and video.

did she reply to your message by the way? Or did she just go on twitter? She really is unhinged because she cannot take any criticism or questions at all. Like when people have merely questioned why she says she bought a house when it’s clearly a flat she replies sarcastically. i think she’s a really unpleasant person actually.
Oh she absolutely replied 😂😂 She went through all the people I follow and pointed out all of the other influencers that “advertise so much more than I do” and then she went off on a tangent and yelled at me about her grandad being ill, then she blocked me and slagged me off on Twitter. I’ll see if I can find the posts 😊

Oh she absolutely replied 😂😂 She went through all the people I follow and pointed out all of the other influencers that “advertise so much more than I do” and then she went off on a tangent and yelled at me about her grandad being ill, then she blocked me and slagged me off on Twitter. I’ll see if I can find the posts 😊
Update, seeing as she tweets about 100 times a day, there is no way I’m ever going to find it!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Update, seeing as she tweets about 100 times a day, there is no way I’m ever going to find it!
She is bleeping mad, lol. She doxxed me on Twitter years ago - I made a comment on GG and she said she tracked my IP and found out who I was. She then ranted about me on Twitter. Lunatic.

If you do an advanced search and enter her username, and then a keyword, then you will find it!! Although she will prob delete it as she reads here. Lol.

• Wow

jeez, what a loon. She looked through the people you follow just to make a point that other influencers advertise hahaha, that’s so pathetic of her. The difference is most other influencers do a better job with their ads.

she tweets a lot and I think she’s deleted a lot of stuff, because ive tried to search for things I know she’s said on then and cant find them. I remember her tweeting jaegar trying to get someone who worked for them, fired because the woman had commented on her photo.

Reactions: 3
If you do an advanced search and enter her username, and then a keyword, then you will find it!! Although she will prob delete it as she reads here. Lol.
I did her username and 'grandad' - good grief, she overshares on twitter.

Reactions: 3

This is amazing. 😂 I would love to see this for a laugh! Tweets are searchable if you search her handle and then a keyword that would have been used in the tweet.

Reactions: 1
Her tweets about "trolls" are my favourite. Oh yeah, like they will lock someone up for calling her an orange wotsit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Locking up?! For laughing at her reels! What is different about ud discussing her here to people meeting up in person to laugh and witch behind her back, as I’m sure many of her influencer peers do? Has Shel boy never gossiped about anyone behind their back? I highly doubt it. It’s the same thing love. Yes we don’t know her personally but she shares your every thought and move on public platforms. And then expects no one to have an opinion on it. Unless you are one of the brain dead fucktards that comments on her posts. Also no one forced anyone to read here.

• Heart
Shel loves to pretend she’s been trolled but honestly ive not seem any evidence, unless laughing at her reels or questioning why she calls her mums dog her dog, is a crime?! I honestly reckon she has been to the police though but they prob told her to stop wasting police time

This was the start of it 😂
Basically my message said that all of her adverts took away her credibility, I originally followed her for ‘real’ content and didn’t like that she had shifted to whatever the duck she does now. It looks like she’s deleted the rest because there was deffo more

B4718F69-1FC2-4B1C-B184-5B1FC97885AB.jpeg

Found more...

0FFA39FF-1E76-4CBD-B4A3-67C65A89B38E.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.