Em Sheldon #4 stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In those skyn ads her hands look so orange and gross from all the fake tan :sick:

Reactions: 3
I mean... there is no reason that she couldn't. She could set her alarm and get up like most people do.

Another reel copying inthefrow. Is this what she counts as work??

Reactions: 1
Oh my eyes!!!! 😱 Is she featuring those boots in practically every video so she can claim them as a business expense?! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Back doing gym classes (it’s okay!!! Temperature on arrival!!! Not like there are other symptoms, or people being asymptomatic, but I guess it’s something FREE so she can’t say no) Manages to awkwardly film and eye herself up, as per. Back home for a takeaway, presumably using the Uber eats credit she begged over the weekend. Another busy evening in the life of the beg.
DL not handing out the free Blaze classes to her or she would have been back to her "beloved blaze classes" in a shot!

• Haha
Oh my eyes!!!! 😱 Is she featuring those boots in practically every video so she can claim them as a business expense?! 😂😂
Those boots are so used and abused for slummy shel’s cheap outfits and reels 🤮

I mean imagine putting this as the thumbnail

9793AF67-C43B-4E24-AD1F-CEE836DFCAC1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She HAS to be doing it on purpose to get a reaction from ITF. There is no other explanation for how blatant this is.
feels that way doesn’t it. Just so obvious to copy, literally days after Inthefrow posted her video. She credited Jon Joly in another video but doesn’t follow him, why not credit frow for this one I wonder? Women support women remember Shel!

Reactions: 4
Why is she always trying to flash her gash?? Don't need to practically see ya fanny mate 🤢😷

Thread idea: 'Copying vic, boots in every pic, another day, yet another takeaway'

Reactions: 10
Those boots again! She genuinely thinks she looks great doesn’t she. The way she eyefucks the camera is actually 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 2
Agree she looks awful. So orange 🍊 she keeps going on about being in the garden in her dressing gown... get dressed then! We all know she’s just filming more stupid tik toks going from a dressing gown to a dressed up outfit 😴😴🥱🥱

Agree she looks awful. So orange 🍊 she keeps going on about being in the garden in her dressing gown... get dressed then! We all know she’s just filming more stupid tik toks going from a dressing gown to a dressed up outfit 😴😴🥱🥱
people are working from home more now - I’m sure it’s more common then she thinks 🙄🙄

So many amazing styling reels out there and she is out there in her dressing gown adding value to absolutely no one. She's clearly got nothing going on. Do fashion brands even work with her? She seems to be sent more food than anything at the moment which is so distasteful in this current climate. She only ever shows things off when she receives them too. Never any follow up or in depth review, i guess because it all gets sold on?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So many amazing styling reels out there and she is out there in her dressing gown adding value to absolutely no one. She's clearly got nothing going on. Do fashion brands even work with her? She seems to be sent more food than anything at the moment which is so distasteful in this current climate. She only ever shows things off when she receives them too. Never any follow up or in depth review, i guess because it all gets sold on?
She sells her crap on her Depop account. Sorry, I mean, her "helper" (mum) does. https://www.depop.com/emshelx/likes/

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.