Em Sheldon #4 stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know why her and Vic (ITF) just don't seem to be pals anymore? Like they haven't liked each others pic in aaages and it just seems really odd? I'm sure I used to see them sending comments to each other all the time and being supportive of one another and now you wouldn't even think they know each other!

Does anyone know why her and Vic (ITF) just don't seem to be pals anymore? Like they haven't liked each others pic in aaages and it just seems really odd? I'm sure I used to see them sending comments to each other all the time and being supportive of one another and now you wouldn't even think they know each other!
No idea. It's the same with Kayleigh, Carly Rowena, and a few others.

I think she’s one of those really needy annoying friends that would text you if you forgot to like one of her pictures. I’d imagine they all find her incredible draining. Also, they’ve grown up, their content has evolved and Em’s hasn’t. They’re probably embarrassed of her.

Reactions: 7
I think she’s one of those really needy annoying friends that would text you if you forgot to like one of her pictures. I’d imagine they all find her incredible draining. Also, they’ve grown up, their content has evolved and Em’s hasn’t. They’re probably embarrassed of her.
Yes. She says she sends like 10 voice notes to people. That would quickly become annoying.

Reactions: 2
Yep, I honestly reckon she blagged the other influencers she used to be friends with non stop to use her filters, buy from her bfs clothing shop, comment on her pictures, repost her etc because inthefrow and others have a much biggest audience and Em prob wanted to ride their coat tails.
I bet she got upset when they didn’t like her photos or respond to messages because she’s always banging on about women supporting women nonsense. They prob just got sick of being pestered. I think Em acted like it was a friendship with inthefrow but really she wanted a slice of Vicks profile.

Reactions: 3
Yep, I honestly reckon she blagged the other influencers she used to be friends with non stop to use her filters, buy from her bfs clothing shop, comment on her pictures, repost her etc because inthefrow and others have a much biggest audience and Em prob wanted to ride their coat tails.
I bet she got upset when they didn’t like her photos or respond to messages because she’s always banging on about women supporting women nonsense. They prob just got sick of being pestered. I think Em acted like it was a friendship with inthefrow but really she wanted a slice of Vicks profile.
I think her and itf were friends when em was more normal

Reactions: 1
one of this mornings “morning thoughts” let’s us know it’s ok to sleep. thanks Em. deep.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
one of this mornings “morning thoughts” let’s us know it’s ok to sleep. thanks Em. deep.
Thank god she let us know! I considered it a sin before I read that.. I feel much better about going to sleep every night now Em Shel has let us know that it’s totally okay and important.

Thank god she let us know! I considered it a sin before I read that.. I feel much better about going to sleep every night now Em Shel has let us know that it’s totally okay and important.
30 seconds into her video and you can see the lumps of filler in her lip.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Her new video about moving is so bad. It definitely reuses footage from her first video (unless she moved the TV twice). No flat tour. Keeps talking about old and new houses.... they are clearly FLATS. Says they arent moving in properly because renovations have started when clearly they haven’t. most of the vlog is her eating takeaways or free meals out then driving to Bicester village. Honestly what a mess. If you’re going to do a moving vlog it needs to show you actually moving flats Shel. She didn’t even lift a finger as she got a free removal service to move her baskets of hoarded crap.

Eurgh she really needs to stop with the 'I wish I could buy a big house in the Country but I need to be in the city for work'

There are so many bloggers/youtubers/influencers that are SO much more successful than she is that don't live in central London

Reactions: 8
Haha. Her nose? And the rest. She looks totally different and not in a good way. I always think that filler actually ages you and makes you look so plastic, tight and weird. Bad advert for the clinic if she won’t even admit to the treatments. Her cheeks, lips and chin have also been quite obviously done.

Haha that comment. The person has said “your face looks so different” and Shel tells us it’s a minor procedure and hardly correction... what is she on?! We’ve all said on here how different she looks. She’s had filler galore, pull the other one Shel. It’s not good if people are saying you look so different. Maybe the Happy Clinic isn’t so amazing if they make you look like another person?!

and she didn’t correct the flat comment.

sloppy ad again for coach. Blathering on about the Cotswolds and her next property. Why don’t you concentrate on this one first Shel? Oh and actually advertise the perfume rather than talk about yourself. She is so bad at her job

IMAGINE gifting an influencer a cosmetic procedure and them being so lazy that they describe it as a ‘non surgical nose thing’ 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And says it’s so minimal and minor... what’s the point of it then? Surely it’s better to say I’m glad it’s made a difference to whatever it corrected? She’s so bad at her job!

Well, on her Google reply at The Lovely Clinic, the owner replies saying she's glad Em enjoyed her "treatmentS..."

A non surgical nose job is done with fillers... Lol. She is an idiot.

Last edited:
I am watching her new vlog and her lip filler is awful. Last week I thought it was swollen in areas as it was freshly done but it is SO lumpy and she has that duck look going on (side view). A good plastic surgeon would not have lumpy results.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.