Em Sheldon #4 stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is going to go to the gym to use the wifi??? Meaning she will be sitting around there longer than needed? Why not sit outside at a coffee shop? What a moron. Going on about the house renos too and how they won't be able to stay there...clearly begging for free hotels.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Soo Em keeps going back to her mothers house and re tweets this. So are the windows open permanently in her mums house, keeping distance and everything getting washed that she touches? She’s such a hypocrite still going on about Covid precautions and travelling abroad yet is happy to rock up to her mums house.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
You don’t need a test unless you have symptoms. Just need to self isolate. But let me guess she’ll be skipping off to free brunches and gym classes soon, being abroad has NOTHING to do with it. Stop spreading your bollocks you silly moron.

If you are worried stay in one hovel and stop crossing up and down the county. Is your boyfriend or your family’s life worth a few pictures with your stupid dog? Don’t pick and choose your worry. You attention seeking smudge.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Shel Boy logic. Tells a follower that she hasn’t mentioned inthefrow for two years on her socials but copies her content on the regular 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I watched her new video and its clear she’s had something done to her face, but I can’t put my finger on what it is?! I’m not against fillers or Botox whatsoever by the way - but genuinely I don’t think whatever she’s done was needed.

Reactions: 3
I watched her new video and its clear she’s had something done to her face, but I can’t put my finger on what it is?! I’m not against fillers or Botox whatsoever by the way - but genuinely I don’t think whatever she’s done was needed.
Lips and looks like cheek fillers too maybe and botox in the forehead as she could barely move it in the last video I watched. I am not against botox but fillers always often look tit. She is only 26 too, so young. I find that when people start young, they will end up looking way older before their time...look at Kylie Jenner. Her right (looking at the screen) eyebrow/eyelid looks droopy which can happen with too much botox.

Lips and looks like cheek fillers too maybe and botox in the forehead as she could barely move it in the last video I watched. I am not against botox but fillers always often look tit. She is only 26 too, so young. I find that when people start young, they will end up looking way older before their time...look at Kylie Jenner. Her right (looking at the screen) eyebrow/eyelid looks droopy which can happen with too much botox.
She's so young and fresh-faced definitely didn't need it. Her face looked frozen to me in the latest video, especially her nose/inner cheek and lip area. Im presuming she was offered a gifted treatment at the clinic she's been featuring on stories.

I cannot believe she has copied Victoria with that phone drop post. She’s put ‘inspo Jonathan Joly’ but she doesn’t even follow him. She’s so desperate. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I cannot believe she has copied Victoria with that phone drop post. She’s put ‘inspo Jonathan Joly’ but she doesn’t even follow him. She’s so desperate. 🤢
Ewww. And why would she want to associate herself with Jonathan? He is a bleeping creep, exploiting his kids including making his little boy wear dresses to appear gender fluid to get views. Disgusting.

Reactions: 2
What a joke to cite Jonathan Joly in her description but not follow him?! But I agree he and Anna Saccone are exploiting their own kids for money and are not good people to be following.
Shel has not got an original bone in her body though, always copying other people.

her face has looked frozen in the last few videos. It’s not good. I don’t think she needed filler, a shame a freebie appointment has persuaded her to have them. I believe the clinic she went to is the same one Emily Canham has been to

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Right, so remember when Shel boy was a Liverpool fan? Well now she’s liking tweets dragging LFC (as an LFC fan, duck off shel and glad we edged it over Leeds)

secondly looks at her crying again over not travelling abroad. Moaning and complaining. Compared to the mature response from a different person. She’s such a fake whiny little witch.

Attachments

• Heart
Right, so remember when Shel boy was a Liverpool fan? Well now she’s liking tweets dragging LFC (as an LFC fan, duck off shel and glad we edged it over Leeds)

secondly looks at her crying again over not travelling abroad. Moaning and complaining. Compared to the mature response from a different person. She’s such a fake whiny little witch.
Aww I really like Jaime. He's nice.
But Em is a crybaby.

Used to be a prominent fashion blogger back in the early days. A nice chap.
ah ok, I don’t mind what he’s said about the match at all, comments are fair enough.

Just annoying to see that orange beg claiming she was an lfc fan when she’s clearly not. in fact a quick search of her tweets shows what a bandwagon rider and liar she is. Tweeting congrats to a Liverpool player, wanting to support Man Utd, then tweeting something that suggests only men watch football And another about not wanting to watch the football. I mean how can she say she’s a fan of anything? 😂 Shes such a mess.

Attachments

• Haha
shows she’s been a patronising bleep for a long time doesn’t it!

DOnT woRrY IM a bleeping mEsS aNd I KnOw iT!

Same old tit for 10 years. Emma, you are a mess. Have a look at yourself. Your lies. What’s the point in all this tit? What are you going to do with yourself when this all ends? You are on your way out, people won’t pay for your shoddy work anymore. Hopefully we don’t reach thread 5!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.