Em Sheldon #4 stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a dick isn’t she. The flat is clearly a blank canvas. It has wood floors, white walls, modern french doors to the garden and a blue shaker kitchen with inset sink. All perfect serviceable and neutral. She coils paint walls, buy furniture and make it homely and then decide what to change over time.... if anything. Because she keep saying its a short term place so why spend money, she’s such a mug. Changing expensive fittings like kitchens and flooring. can’t wait to see this car crash continue.

Reactions: 3
Do you think she rings around places begging for stuff? Because if she does, how gross, especially in the climate we are in today.

I honestly think she does ring companies trying get freebies, because she’s such a non entity otherwise. i don’t know why she gets given free stuff given her follower count is pretty low and engagement is terrible.

What is this nonsense? Maybe Em should try living the life of a nurse or teacher, working long days in challenging environment and see how much she would enjoy the commute and pretend every cup of coffee is the best she’s ever had. Absolute load of bullshit. Most people dont have time for such nonsense, they are just getting on with their day.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Asking for tips on how to bleach her bath.... 🤯

nvm Em, just replace it
She’s basically admitted she hasn’t cleaned the bath since she moved in? First thing everyone does when they move is clean everything, what the hell is wrong with her

Reactions: 5
She’s disgusting!! Asking about bleaching the bath now when they moved in about three weeks ago?! Why hasn’t it be cleaned before. And she’s moaning about a spider in it... that’s the least of your worries hun.

Tips on cleaning a bath lol what? Spray it, scrub it, rinse it? Can she not figure that out herself?

and yeah, cleaning the bathroom is the first thing I’d do after moving..!

Reactions: 1
I watched her new vlog last night. Ironically she gives a tour of that holiday home but hasnt of her own flat. Lol.

the vlog was pretty boring, they didn’t nothing interesting in the Cotswold at all. lots of clips of the dog and food. Turns out they had three platters in the end, a dinner one and two breakfast ones. She said she has a large family and they ate it all but there was literally 5 of them as she showed a sign in the house with all their names on to welcome them. Five is not a large family.

Everyone is noticing her face change too. LMAO. Not so subtle then is it Em hun,

Attachments

She definitely went to that clinic for her first treatment before she went on that trip.

Just checked, she went to the cotswolds over a week after her first treatment. Worrying that she lies about stuff that is so easy to catch her out on. Must be exhausting work being a compulsive liar when your whole life is on the internet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She definitely went to that clinic for her first treatment before she went on that trip.

Just checked, she went to the cotswolds over a week after her first treatment. Worrying that she lies about stuff that is so easy to catch her out on. Must be exhausting work being a compulsive liar when your whole life is on the internet.
good spot! It was quite obvious in the Vlog that she’d had something done. Because we noticed in the Bicester village vlog and that was part of this same trip (she literally reuses the same footage at the end of this Cotswold vlog). Why lie about it?? I really don’t understand her at all when its so obvious to check when she went to that clinic. What a loon she is.

It’s cringe. she doesn’t have a real job and shes bad at what she does do. So anyone criticising her is doing more and better than her lol.

love her new flooring update. She’s worked out if the electrician or plumber has to take up some flooring she could *repair* it. Wow what a revelation. She also wants to rip the skirting boards off now. good luck with that could end up taking chunks of plaster out of the wall which then means filling those. She really has no clue. Also gone quite on the builder and her quotes. Maybe they wouldn’t do it for eXpOsUrE

love her new flooring update. She’s worked out if the electrician or plumber has to take up some flooring she could *repair* it. Wow what a revelation. She also wants to rip the skirting boards off now. good luck with that could end up taking chunks of plaster out of the wall which then means filling those. She really has no clue. Also gone quite on the builder and her quotes. Maybe they wouldn’t do it for eXpOsUrE
I’m honestly convinced she’s making all of this up and will end up having hardly any work done at all. Why else would she not show off any of her house?! We’re a month in now and other than very very selective bits nothing is being shown. She’s already backtracking on the bloody gaRdEn pOd / OFFicE / gYm

Also her nose just looks swollen. I agree it must be utterly exhausting for her with her constant lies. And for a family weekend away that vlog contained very little of the family and things a family would do. One shot of the boring boyfriend and boring brother zzzz

I cannot believe she’s just said the flooring depends on how much “damage” the electrician does, like it’s his fault that the flooring needs to come up. Unbelievable!!

Reactions: 6
I don’t get why she’s having so much work done? She’s said a few times they won’t stay there more than a few years and it looks like it’s already nicely done.

Reactions: 2
My theory is the same as ohjeeseeee i think she will hardly have any work done. She is hiding the flat so she can either pretend she had stuff done for attention or hopes people will forget. I think she pretending because she wants more engagement given her accounts aren’t growing and her engagement level is terrible. She’s seen Inthefrow and fashion mumblr get plenty of attention on their home account for renovations and wants a piece of the action. Except yet again her approach is shoddy as duck and it’s so obvious shes lying about ripping out perfectly good floors and bathrooms.

the fact she’s sleeping on an air bed pending all this renovation activity makes me laugh so much too. talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face, going to live like a squatter whilst she pretends to make changes. Oh and beg for a free bed of course.

All this talk about renovation work is dependent on the begging orange slob receiving freebies. If she gets it all for free the work will happen, if not she’ll make do and pretend that some work happened or she found an amazing builder who told her she didn’t need all that work.

All this talking about renovation work is just her learning from Lydiot Millen and seeing how her begging worked in helping her get most of her house done for free. Only problem she has is that even though I hate Lydiot she clearly has a bigger audience, Tesco Value Shel only has her family and the 86 accounts she’s created plus a couple of bleeping oddballs and weirdos following her.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is absolutely desperate for parquetflooringlondon to gift her a floor, no doubt begging them after seeing them work with wearetwinset. However, if someone turned up to my showroom like this, I would think twice about using them to promote any product. I love a dress with trainers look but this is just so scruffy! She is the least put together blogger out there.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.