Em Sheldon #4 stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is absolutely desperate for parquetflooringlondon to gift her a floor, no doubt begging them after seeing them work with wearetwinset. However, if someone turned up to my showroom like this, I would think twice about using them to promote any product. I love a dress with trainers look but this is just so scruffy! She is the least put together blogger out there.
Eww they look like something the boring stumpy boyfriend / lodger was about to throw out

I always think she looks so scruffy. Even if she’s tried to dress up. I think her hair always looks so dry and unkempt and then it’s usually a combo of unironed clothes, dirty shoes or cheap outfit. Remember the Chanel espadrilles she had. She wore them until they were duck, unlike most people that would try and look after them

Reactions: 2
I always think she looks so scruffy. Even if she’s tried to dress up. I think her hair always looks so dry and unkempt and then it’s usually a combo of unironed clothes, dirty shoes or cheap outfit. Remember the Chanel espadrilles she had. She wore them until they were duck, unlike most people that would try and look after them
The fake tan makes her look grubby too. She seems like someone who doesn't take care of things.

She is such a basic b. As an aside, this drives me mad in UK restaurants, the lack of service is bad compared to North America, lol. The first time I went back to the UK after living here for years, I was shocked at the service. It is common practice to get served water when you sit down at the table and also get the menu instantly. Whereas, when I ate out back home, I had to ask for water/the menu after about 15 mins of being seated, and then when finished the meal, had to ask for the bill after about 30 mins of waiting.

Last edited:
So she went across london to see this flooring place (no doubt trying to blag a freebie as I’m sure there are flooring places closer to her). remember she asked for recommendations in Hampstead? Well her stories say she met up with friends for dinner, so why would you need to ask for a recommendation If you were having dinner with them? Blatantly trying to get a free dinner wasn’t she.

then she says shes in a Greek place but tags a pizza place and says ‘we will go there next time it’s just we had pizza 3 times this week’. So firstly, weird to tag another restaurant in stories of the Greek place, she’s clearly trying to beg a free meal there by being like oh look how I tagged you. and secondly eating pizza 3 times in one week really does blow her ’balance’ of eating healthy most of the time out of the water. I love pizza but it’s not healthy and eating it 3 times a week is student behaviour.

Reactions: 4
New Instagram post tagged at "my new home". Her other account @emshelhome. Caption reads "I bought a home by myself" (who says that!) and "first week in the new home". And she's trying to tell us that she's not avoiding using the word flat. Get a grip Em!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s just a twit, just say “bought a flat!” It doesn’t make sense to say you’ve bought a home. A home is made when you’ve furnished it and made it personal. Something Shel Boy clearly isn’t going to do until she gets freebies.
on her home account shes now said she’s going to ”rip out” the bathroom because it’s wet room and the sink is too small. Surely if that’s the ensuite that’s what you’d expect I.e. a small sink and shower room? She said it’s two bathroom so why not just use the other bathroom. If anything she just needs to buy storage rather than put a new sink in. She’s so damn ridiculous

I only have an account on here to be nosey but saw some people saying about Em removing the reference of smile direct club in her video - she’s still paying for Facebook ads for it and judging by comments is deleting any negative comments! Their trust pilot reviews are terrible - how can any influencers sleep while promoting a company like this? (Not my comment but I very nearly signed up to smile direct before reading the trust pilot reviews after seeing influencers promote it)

Attachments

She has no morals. She would advertise anything to line her own pocket. She says she turns down work but I really don’t believe her

Reactions: 3
I find Em often comes across as SO condescending.

She thinks she will qualify for a Soho House membership... lol. Why doesn't she go to a coffee shop to get wifi? "Admission requires a lengthy application and interview process, and the waiting list hovers around 27,000."

I mean if they accept that beggy mess then know Soho House isnt cool anymore! How can she complain about the cost of the building work and then drop 000s in fees for a private club. Moron. Why doesn’t she rent a we work desk or something? Of course that’s not flashy enough for basic witch Em.

I find Em often comes across as SO condescending.

She thinks she will qualify for a Soho House membership... lol. Why doesn't she go to a coffee shop to get wifi? "Admission requires a lengthy application and interview process, and the waiting list hovers around 27,000."
lol why can't she just go to her 'yorkshire house'

she is such a fuckwit

• Haha
lol why can't she just go to her 'yorkshire house'

she is such a fuckwit
so true! Remember her ‘office’ aka begging cupboard is in mummy house. Sorry I meant the Shel family house because they share everything

• Haha
It’s like 21 degrees in the north west today. Am sure Leeds is similar

Love that she can’t bare to name the council the new FLAT is in. Isn’t it not the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, Emma? #emslumhome

Am all for a picnic but it seems Em has been out in London all day while a pandemic is going on... did she properly wash her hands before eating the crisps/food? I hope so. (It won't let me post a photo but it is on her stories).

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.