Em Sheldon #4 stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had a look from guessing what I think the areas could be but can’t find it. I imagine it looks a damn lot cleaner than when she’d moved into it.

Reactions: 1
Or even website, pcm, date listed
don’t want to get into trouble but...

i searched rightmove ‘to rent’
location is the area next to Chelsea
2 beds
add garden to advanced filters
added 26/08
looks very different as had previous occupiers furniture (i.e. Looks nice).
look out for bifolds and skylights in the photos along with cream kitchen.

2 beds
added 26/08
Omg I just found it.....bloody hell looks so different! I also think there is something weird with her new place. She hasn’t mentioned an upstairs so I am thinking she has bought a ground floor and basement flat? I must admit her garden is nice though although wouldn’t have gone for AstroTurf myself

2 beds
added 26/08
I can't find it, lol. I don't know London and it seems there are a few areas next to Chelsea

I can't find it, lol. I don't know London and it seems there are a few areas next to Chelsea
Sorry deleted my comment because I am dumb and don’t know east from west haha it’s the one directly WEST of Chelsea ie to the left lol!

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why she had to hype it up and say she lives in south ken? What’s wrong with that area? It’s like she lives a pretend life in her head that’s detached from reality. So strange to lie about stuff like this.

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why she had to hype it up and say she lives in south ken? What’s wrong with that area? It’s like she lives a pretend life in her head that’s detached from reality. So strange to lie about stuff like this.
I am useless and still can't find it 😂

It’s an hour walk from Harrods by the way. Hardly round the corner.

Proves she has no interior design eye either. Lining up a few freebie candles by the sink and sticking a begged sofa in the garden.

Did you find it Hey You?

OpenBook, what do your settings say as I should be able to message you. Go to your account > privacy and check if you’ve got the options to message you set to members only?
Yes I have it set to that!

I don’t understand this either, where she lives is perfectly fine. The flat is fine. All that nonsense about calling it a house and it being a stop gap for 6 months when it’s clearly marketed as a long term rental which means a min 12 month tenancy no doubt. All this lying, what does it achieve?

Yes I have it set to that!
oh no. How annoying. It seems like I should be able to message you as you have enough posts and the settings ok. Might have to raise with admin.

Nothing will ever be good enough for her to fully disclose in her eyes which is why she constantly lies. I suspect the reason why she’s not disclosing about her house is because it’s a 1 bedroom 1 bath property hence the shed in the garden! Ps nothing wrong with 1 bed 1 bath - I live in one in London and it’s absoluely fine!! It’s just not south ken in her eyes! I suspect more shilling crap and asking for recommendations as she clearly cannot afford furniture. Also she blatantly still reads here “shall I film an empty flat tour” so hi em, please stop lying and just be proud of what you’ve got!!

Reactions: 6
Who the duck does she think wants to see an empty flat tour?! It’ll just be an #AD for that bleeping cleaning company

Reactions: 5
i think it’s terribly sad to lie so much. Even today shes referring to her old flat as a house. Everyone can see it’s a bloody flat FGS. Then the lying about the dog being hers when it’s so obviously not. I honestly think someone has issues to lie that much.

also id love to know if she owns any plates or cutlery since they always are eating out of takeaway boxes?

Reactions: 9
i think it’s terribly sad to lie so much. Even today shes referring to her old flat as a house. Everyone can see it’s a bloody flat FGS. Then the lying about the dog being hers when it’s so obviously not. I honestly think someone has issues to lie that much.

also id love to know if she owns any plates or cutlery since they always are eating out of takeaway boxes?
She seems like a pathological liar. It is really sad.

I wouldn't be eating a takeout from the box because of Covid but that is just me. We take it out the package, heat it up and put it on a plate.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.