Em Sheldon #4 stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe im being picky but that isnt a bathroom as there's clearly no bath, and it isnt 'in' her room so isnt an en suite as its clearly outside the doorframe so its in the hallway? She really does have a way of twisting the truth for everything to sound bigger and better than the truth
It’s not in the hallway its part of her room. She does twist the truth tho as she could say “my room at my mams house is getting renovated” instead of the family bedroom?? Wtf. Or even better just decorated.. does nobody decorate anymore? Does everything have too sound better than what it actually is? It’s also like she can’t admit that isn’t her house any more the same as she can’t admit the dog isn’t hers.

Reactions: 2
We all know that absolutely no one messages her for fashion advice when there’s a plethora of other influencers they could ask. Her engagement rate is horrendous but she will still try and make out she’s had “sooo many messages.” No one believes you Em. Stop showing yourself up.

Reactions: 3
Are over the knee boots even in fashion anymore? I think they had a phase 3 years ago but now it’s all about ankle boots. Who would spend 750 on them as well. Ridiculous amount of money, then brags about buying a cheap skirt to wear with them 🙄

now on the beg for free food in Hampstead. The flooring place she’s going to is Golders Green / Finchley but of course she has to pretend it’s in Hampstead to make it seem fancier. What is actually wrong with her

• Haha
Are over the knee boots even in fashion anymore? I think they had a phase 3 years ago but now it’s all about ankle boots. Who would spend 750 on them as well. Ridiculous amount of money, then brags about buying a cheap skirt to wear with them 🙄

now on the beg for free food in Hampstead. The flooring place she’s going to is Golders Green / Finchley but of course she has to pretend it’s in Hampstead to make it seem fancier. What is actually wrong with her
No they’re not, they look hideous. She wear them with the most vile outfits too.

Those accounts look proper suspect. If they are genuine then I have no words!

One has a link to a photo on New Years with Lydia and Lucy, Carly rowena and inthefrow. I think em has anything to do with any of them now?

Those accounts look proper suspect. If they are genuine then I have no words!

One has a link to a photo on New Years with Lydia and Lucy, Carly rowena and inthefrow. I think em has anything to do with any of them now?
She doesn't seem to be so friendly with them anymore. She didn't even go to Victoria's wedding... same with Kayleigh Couture.

Reactions: 1
No comments or likes from Shel on the lucy and Lydia account and have to go back to 2018 to find a comment from Shel on Carly Rowena‘s. Can’t find any likes from Shel on any photo including when Carly had given birth. Odd considering shes always on other people’s Instas. I bet something went down and there’s been a falling out

No comments or likes from Shel on the lucy and Lydia account and have to go back to 2018 to find a comment from Shel on Carly Rowena‘s. Can’t find any likes from Shel on any photo including when Carly had given birth. Odd considering shes always on other people’s Instas. I bet something went down and there’s been a falling out
Maybe they saw her how much of beg/user she is.

I expect they did. I think hello October unfollowed her and she had a hissy fit publically about it. But you know guiz when you love with all your heart that's what happens.

Reactions: 4
Starting the day shilling some deodorant that she’s... of course..... “genuinely” in love with.

Nothing genuine about it you money grabbing leech.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This woman throws perfectly good items in landfill and no doubt does the same with all the clothes and make up she hoards, absolute joke that she’s talking about a deodorant with zero waste packaging. She’s probably done more to harm the environment with all her takeaways, single use plastics and Uber ing of chocolate bars than the average person twice over,

Reactions: 9
I expect they did. I think hello October unfollowed her and she had a hissy fit publically about it. But you know guiz when you love with all your heart that's what happens.
What! When did this happen?

Reactions: 4
But if she's being paid to promote something then she's all about the sustainable lifestyle obvs

She breathes in so hard for photos she looks like she’s gonna combust.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why’s she posing in a cabbage patch with her deodorant HAHAH state of it. I wonder if she’s paid the farmer for use of their field.......

Reactions: 3
Another cracker from Shel. Who takes their deodorant for a walk?! Once again Fleur did this much better. Actually mentioned deodorant in the first sentence of the post. Although props to Shel boy who has successfully matched her face colour to the colour of the packaging :ROFLMAO:

What is her obsession with sourdough? Stop trying to make sourdough luxury. It’s bleeping bread.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.