Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I love the bones of my family. But the amount of stuff she wants to do with her mum and brother is quite frankly odd. They are all beyond odd for enabling her too. Imagine a night in with the Sheldon leeches 🤮

Reactions: 5
Honestly I love the bones of my family. But the amount of stuff she wants to do with her mum and brother is quite frankly odd. They are all beyond odd for enabling her too. Imagine a night in with the Sheldon leeches 🤮
they are a strange family. emma is like peter pan...she has never grown up.

Reactions: 1
So odd that this company are giving up a weekend of revenue at a time when more people than ever want to stay in the UK and would pay for something like this. It’s the summer holidays too when the rates are highest. Who do they think that Shel boys followers are?!

Reactions: 3
So odd that this company are giving up a weekend of revenue at a time when more people than ever want to stay in the UK and would pay for something like this. It’s the summer holidays too when the rates are highest. Who do they think that Shel boys followers are?!
Yep 100% agree.
More fool Sykes Cottages and the owner of Cotswold House for letting this beggar stay for free. Means your staff who clean the house won’t get paid a penny but will have to clean the tit up from this beggar and dysfunctional family. She has 1% engagement and has bought followers, they might see like one or two extra bookings. What’s the point at the the time lots of people are looking to stay in the uk anyway?!

Constantly going on about taking her mum and brother away... it’s just weird. She makes every thing cheap and grubby looking.

she tried to get a dog to get engagement up.. hasnt work.Bought a house .... no one cares. Visits the cotswolds... yawn.

Reactions: 4
What a surprise it’s a em shel begged weekend away with all the Sheldon leeches, AD PR everywhere, sUppoRt BusInesS eh Shilly? Vulgar vulgar vulgar
I am a bit confused about this because she previously got gifted it in 2019... so did she pay for this one or not (because don’t they have to make it known a year after if they have worked with someone previously)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I am a bit confused about this because she previously got gifted it in 2019... so did she pay for this one or not (because don’t they have to make it known a year after if they have worked with someone previously)
If she was paying for it she’d be telling everyone. She loves to paint herself as some kind of saviour to the economy when in actual fact paying is just NORMAL AND WHAT EVERYONE ELSE DOES!!!

Reactions: 6
She booked it (begged the freebie) in 2019 and is now staying in it. There is no way the beggy bleep goes on a trip that she’s had to pay for. All that travelling she’s so proud of are all brand trips or trips she’s begged for.

Nothing she’s ever achieved or got is an actual achievement through hard graft.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Disgusting to think she begs holiday companies for a free stay, so bleeping entitled. And her and weirdo family are the same pigs home or away. un made beds, running round the garden like a prat after the dog, working out. She manages to make going to a beautiful location look like the same boring tit that she does in her rented flat or mothers house. New location, same Shilly tit.

we are nearly on to thread FOUR about this loser! Says it all.

Reactions: 6
She cannot take ANY criticism without going off on one. Her response is so deranged. A polite “oh we’ll eating this for the next few days!” would suffice. Bet you it has ended up in the bin / all over the floor though.
Wow needlessly passive aggressive! Definitely a fair conclusion with the amount of food that was delivered for the small number of them!

Reactions: 4
She cannot take ANY criticism without going off on one. Her response is so deranged. A polite “oh we’ll eating this for the next few days!” would suffice. Bet you it has ended up in the bin / all over the floor though.
She's back there with the "don't worry" really pisses me off

Reactions: 7
Getting that amount of food for instagram content is just sick. So many people going hungry and they have enough cheese for 30 people. What the hell is different with her content here? Already had a pan shot of food, shrieking like an imbecile with Maple, a workout, morning drivel and a link to every polyester dress she’s wearing. Still to come- baking and definitely a photo of her in the bath. Cos she loves baths don’t you know!

Reactions: 7
I don’t think it’s strange she wants to do things for her mam and bother (you only get one mam after all and they won’t live forever) but find it so odd that she never spends time with her boyfriends family or takes his parents/siblings (if he has any) away, also the way she is with that dog and her behaviour in general is very strange and really her family should step in and have a word with her.

Reactions: 1
Every single bit of her life is flogging tit. Weekend away with her precious leeching family still involves swipe ups for tit dresses that don’t fit her. Also love how she has to go over the top addressing one persons comment — you didn’t have a picnic with the leftovers otherwise you’d be showing us and linking your ‘cute’ picnic set. More #OrangeEmLies #SheldonLeeches #AdBeggedWeekend

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She is a thin skinned witch.

Is this enormous food tray gifted? Sorry, "grazing platter" 🙄

Regardless of whether she paid for it or not, why would anyone need to get someone else to open some packets of pretzels and crackers and cram it all on a board with some olives and strawberries...!?!?

Reactions: 2
Is this enormous food tray gifted? Sorry, "grazing platter" 🙄

Regardless of whether she paid for it or not, why would anyone need to get someone else to open some packets of pretzels and crackers and cram it all on a board with some olives and strawberries...!?!?
I hate grazing boards.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.