Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because Insta content 🤣

fair play to the people making a huge margin of putting Jacobs crackers and Tesco cheese on a ‘platter’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How the duck is it a Christmas present for her family if it’s gifted?! She is beyond tacky.

Reactions: 5
How the duck is it a Christmas present for her family if it’s gifted?! She is beyond tacky.
I can’t believe she is making out this was a Christmas present booked years ago when it’s a gifted stay. So basically she gives freebies as presents to her own family? How grim and cheap.

its almost irrelevant that’s she’s in the Cotswolds as she just does all the same basic witch stuff she does anywhere.

that grazing board was a great example of her doing what she thinks looks ’luxury’ but she managed to make it look cheap. It was also enough for about 12 people and as far as we know there’s shel boy, cock lodger, brother, mother and mother’s bloke there. So yeah it is wasteful, obviously the comment hit a nerve. I love charcuterie and cheese and crackers but no way is eating that for two days good for you, normally feel so sluggish after eating that kind of food.

wonder where the whole Shel Beg Family will be heading tonight for free food since they clearly aren’t going to pay for anything,

Reactions: 4
It’s like all the charitable donations that are just freebies she’s hoarded for so long that they have probably expired by the time they are donated.

Nothing is paid for, it’s all free, free, free, gimme, gimme, gimme.... cheap, grabby, beggy and tacky that’s our Tesco value Em Shilly Shell

Reactions: 6
It’s like all the charitable donations that are just freebies she’s hoarded for so long that they have probably expired by the time they are donated.

Nothing is paid for, it’s all free, free, free, gimme, gimme, gimme.... cheap, grabby, beggy and tacky that’s our Tesco value Em Shilly Shell
No wonder she can save so much money. She barely pays for anything. I would love for the freebies to dry up and for reality to hit.

Reactions: 3
Tacky is the right word.

literally cringe so bad when i see her gurning face in selfie videos. Usually wearing cheap fitting polyester outfit. She always looks cheap. Nothing she wears is nice, yet seems to eye duck herself.

the fact her face is so orange and her pointy jaw that’s always hanging open in every photo. Yuck yuck.

Tacky is the right word.

literally cringe so bad when i see her gurning face in selfie videos. Usually wearing cheap fitting polyester outfit. She always looks cheap. Nothing she wears is nice, yet seems to eye duck herself.

the fact her face is so orange and her pointy jaw that’s always hanging open in every photo. Yuck yuck.
I don't care about her jaw as she can't change that. But I definitely think her shilling, greedy personality makes her seem ugly.

Tacky is the right word.

She’s definitely not got a pretty face. I don’t understand why she’s always making those stupid faces, mouth open eye bleeping herself. Everything about her is cheap, hair, clothes, nails and let’s not talk about her looking like an Oompa Loompa!

I am waiting for the day the orange beggar becomes irrelevant.

Reactions: 4
She’s definitely not got a pretty face. I don’t understand why she’s always making those stupid faces, mouth open eye bleeping herself. Everything about her is cheap, hair, clothes, nails and let’s not talk about her looking like an Oompa Loompa!

I am waiting for the day the orange beggar becomes irrelevant.
just seems to be the fashion on insta to act like you want to shag yourself and film yourself gurning and posing and pouting. Who the duck wants to see that?! She’s not special looks wise. I don’t say that maliciously, I just think shes not particularly standout. And I’m just sick of all her insta photos being with her jaw hanging open. Shut your damn mouth bloody weirdo, who see you even smiling at?? No wonder her engagement rate is so low. Who would like one of her photos?

theres far more attractive people that act humble with grace and use Instagram to show their personality. there’s people less conventionally attractive who look gorgeous on insta because they are genuine and their beauty shines through,
Em has no personality or interests and thinks she can make herself interesting by posing in the camera. I can’t get over how awful she is yet manages to make a careeer in begging. Just shows the whole industry is fucked when people like Shel Boy can make a fortune.

just seems to be the fashion on insta to act like you want to shag yourself and film yourself gurning and posing and pouting. Who the duck wants to see that?! She’s not special looks wise. I don’t say that maliciously, I just think shes not particularly standout. And I’m just sick of all her insta photos being with her jaw hanging open. Shut your damn mouth bloody weirdo, who see you even smiling at?? No wonder her engagement rate is so low. Who would like one of her photos?

theres far more attractive people that act humble with grace and use Instagram to show their personality. there’s people less conventionally attractive who look gorgeous on insta because they are genuine and their beauty shines through,
Em has no personality or interests and thinks she can make herself interesting by posing in the camera. I can’t get over how awful she is yet manages to make a careeer in begging. Just shows the whole industry is fucked when people like Shel Boy can make a fortune.
Em has zero grace.

The Cotswolds is now her happy place for food! I thought it was New York!

this girl is a car crash I literally can’t look away from 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Cotswolds is now her happy place for food! I thought it was New York!

this girl is a car crash I literally can’t look away from 😂
New York, Canada, Cali, Yorkshire, London and Cotswolds. The girl is ridiculous.

Reactions: 5
She cannot take ANY criticism without going off on one. Her response is so deranged. A polite “oh we’ll eating this for the next few days!” would suffice. Bet you it has ended up in the bin / all over the floor though.
Omg I liked the comment questioning how much of it will go to waste and she’s blocked me!! Jeeesus christ

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg I liked the comment questioning how much of it will go to waste and she’s blocked me!! Jeeesus christ
And now deleted the original comment #EmNorthKorea #EmPropoganda #EmSheldonPoliceState #EmTheFake #EmAndTheLeeches

Reactions: 7
So they had another platter for breakfast... but ate all that and the leftovers from the platter the night before as a picnic followed by a meal out. Come on, stop lying no one would eat that much. Quite disgusting how much food that grubby family is consuming. Also the rental is nice but not a ‘princess stay’ or whatever bollocks she’s making out. Literally gushing over a holiday home, calm down you twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.