Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
was just thinking the same. Publicly moaning about being blocked on insta and the two replies confirm it’s because of too much posting! I googled it quickly and pretty much every website says the same thing. So embarrassing!

this link below even says insta limits you to 1440 actions daily, which include liking, following, and messages. So the fact she has exceeding this is proper embarrassing! only a loser spends that much time on insta! 😂😂😂

Holy shiiiiiiite that’s a lot of actions on IG 🤨😱 And yeah 1430 of them are commenting on others post 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Holy shiiiiiiite that’s a lot of actions on IG 🤨😱 And yeah 1430 of them are commenting on others post 😂😂
I mean we always knew that she is a professional commenter based on her being in the comments of almost every other influencer! But it’s beyond that she’s exceeded that limit and now outed herself 😂😂😂 I’m laughing out loud. If she can’t post for 24hrs she’s going to be fuming.

Reactions: 5
I imagine she’s going all ‘Karen’ on Instagram. Probably sending them 100s of messages to get her account unrestricted and firing off emails to their CEO 😂😂

“don’t you know I’m a boss babe with seven insta accounts to run”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So sick of seeing this orange nitwit eating. Is there seriously nothing else besides workouts that she can post!

Reactions: 3
Are you guy ready for the big news.... I can bearly contain my excitement.. (note the sarcasm). Let’s place our bets....

Reactions: 3
Are you guy ready for the big news.... I can bearly contain my excitement.. (note the sarcasm). Let’s place our bets....
can only assume she’s finally bought a house...but who knows, this orange beg would big up a new ad deal with Andrex so can’t really trust her that it’s genuine big news! Or maybe it’s her e book part 2 lol

I also saw this..., sure hun it was an issue with insta banning things related to hands as opposed to you commenting on e everyones feed!

Attachments

• Haha
If it is her buying a house why the duck does she think she’s so special?!?? -1.2 million property transactions take place each year on average in the UK. What makes you so special? “Been hiding the truth for so long” OH duck OFFFFFF.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone that gets excited about someone they have never met doing something normal like buying a house needs to have a word with themselves. The way she is hyping this up is pathetic.

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe she’s hyping up buying a house this much, especially when according to her she’s bought 3 before they just happened to fall through. She’s been hiding the truth for soooo long guys. Honestly why don’t her family stop this behaviour. When me and my friends bought our first home we got eachother a new home card and a bunch of flowers and that was that. If they’d have behaved like she is I’d have had to tel them to reign it in. Does she want a star on the walk of fame for getting on the property ladder?

She’s going to the costwolds for the weekend and “you’re all gonna wanna watch my stories this weekend.” Pretty sure the majority of people in the UK have visited the cotswolds at some point Em. Grow up.

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she’s hyping up buying a house this much, especially when according to her she’s bought 3 before they just happened to fall through. She’s been hiding the truth for soooo long guys. Honestly why don’t her family stop this behaviour. When me and my friends bought our first home we got eachother a new home card and a bunch of flowers and that was that. If they’d have behaved like she is I’d have had to tel them to reign it in. Does she want a star on the walk of fame for getting on the property ladder?

She’s going to the costwolds for the weekend and “you’re all gonna wanna watch my stories this weekend.” Pretty sure the majority of people in the UK have visited the cotswolds at some point Em. Grow up.
Is she visiting her pretend friend Josie ( Fashion Mumblr )

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just went through her stories since yesterday and there are 14 that reference ad in a 24 hour period. Insufferable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.