Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again?? This is just disgusting gluttony and so wasteful. Who and where are these "lots" of people??
it looks enough for about 10 people, and she’s got half that. honestly that level of greed is just gross in the current climate. She cannot read the room/tone of what people are looking for in influencers these days. Like youre in a holiday let, just have some cornflakes, toast and a fry up one day. Stop being such a try hard twit because it’s disgusting.

Reactions: 3
it looks enough for about 10 people, and she’s got half that. honestly that level of greed is just gross in the current climate. She cannot read the room/tone of what people are looking for in influencers these days. Like youre in a holiday let, just have some cornflakes, toast and a fry up one day. Stop being such a try hard twit because it’s disgusting.
Exactly! I want to be inspired to go to a place - see local cafes, read reviews on food. Things that I (as a regular traveller) would realistically do. One platter if she was there on a hen or something would be an interesting tip! This is just gross.

Edit for new title suggestion:

Em Sheldon #4: stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we're all sick of this orange slob

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She thinks she sooo influencial lol. Get the hell over yourself Shel boy. Plenty of people dream about a costwolds home

Edit for new title suggestion:

Em Sheldon #4: stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we're all sick of this orange slob
love this! I wonder if we can also get shameless Shilly in there

Em Sheldon #4: Shameless Shilly stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob!

Attachments

Grazing platters are also unhygienic and it’s hard to be “safe” sharing one where everything is touching.. but no Em I won’t be worrying all night. #DontWorry

Reactions: 5
someone in her comments asked if the dogs adopted, she replied “someone couldn’t take her so we got to, very lucky”. So someone didn’t end up buying her so they offered her to you to buy next, so not adopted. why not just say that? lol, acting as if they’ve done everyone a favour saving this dog from a life on the streets

also who walks their dog in thigh high orange heeled boots ffs.

I was vaguely interested in this Cotswolds trip cos I live here and it’s nice to see local content - all I’ve seen is burgers and cheese. riveting content from one of the most beautiful parts of the country

• Haha
someone in her comments asked if the dogs adopted, she replied “someone couldn’t take her so we got to, very lucky”. So someone didn’t end up buying her so they offered her to you to buy next, so not adopted. why not just say that? lol, acting as if they’ve done everyone a favour saving this dog from a life on the streets

also who walks their dog in thigh high orange heeled boots ffs.

I was vaguely interested in this Cotswolds trip cos I live here and it’s nice to see local content - all I’ve seen is burgers and cheese. riveting content from one of the most beautiful parts of the country
Exactly...her mum was next on the waiting list to buy the dog. Why is she so evasive?

How come we never see Maple the "country dog" out on any proper walks? Only Em walking her up and down pavements or along the road on the lead.

Reactions: 1
So. What is the 'official' story with this twats dog then? Is it her mum's dog and that's where she will reside for ever more? Or is it 'Emma's dog' and will move to her new London hovel?

So. What is the 'official' story with this twats dog then? Is it her mum's dog and that's where she will reside for ever more? Or is it 'Emma's dog' and will move to her new London hovel?
Someone asked her in the comments on YouTube if maple was moving and Em replied that maple was probably staying at her mums because she’s so settled. 🤥

which means no it’s my mums dog and was never ever moving anywhere else. Except Shel Boy can’t have help but lie about everything in her sad life.

Exactly...her mum was next on the waiting list to buy the dog. Why is she so evasive?

How come we never see Maple the "country dog" out on any proper walks? Only Em walking her up and down pavements or along the road on the lead.
yep Shel is banging on about how great the country is but has only walked her mums dog in a town on a pavement in this trip! Also dressed like she’s going for brunch in a city centre! What a twit

She has commented on her last post from the dogs account and then replied to herself. I cannot fathom this level of madness.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She keeps referring to the dog as “my country girl”... this is definitely intentional because when she moves and Maple is no where to be seen she will be giving it all “she just loooooooves the countryside soooo much so she’s staying in Yorkshire. But she’s still MY DOG.” Odd woman.

Reactions: 7
I swear she’s got some obsessive compulsive disorder. (Would explain all the food gluttony) Two nights away and all she can go on about is moving there. (And of course getting all the leeches to sell up and move there too?!?) What about the precious Yorkshire Em? That’s pretty near countryside. She is honestly not right.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I swear she’s got some obsessive compulsive disorder. (Would explain all the food gluttony) Two nights away and all she can go on about is moving there. (And of course getting all the leeches to sell up and move there too?!?) What about the precious Yorkshire Em? That’s pretty near countryside. She is honestly not right.
everyday she talks the same bollocks about home being where her family is and a few places feel like home. Honestly the drivel she talks. I means she’s bought a house, why buy one if you think home is where you’re family is? You’d be fine in a tent in your mums garden surely??
As for wanting to move to the Cotswolds after a two day visit, it’s crazy. I think she has some kind of obsessive disorder as well.

oh and another platter for breakfast, that’s three so far. Obscene and just vulgar

Funny how she’s happy to eat in pubs and cafes indoor after being a covid shamer for 6 months

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.