Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her gurning face in all her videos is really odd. Like why are you smiling into the camera like a loon. She must look a right sight out, orange and gurning into her phone with her bf next to her ashamed and embarrassed by it all.

Reactions: 2
HAHAHAHA. Em "liked" this tweet.

You have to be bleeping kidding? Em is one of the WORST offenders of not disclosing affiliates and has only been doing so recently because we reported her to the ASA.

Em also "liked" this... her likes are very telling. What a bleep.

Reactions: 1
She was also moaning about people sending voice notes when in the past she admitted her sends them. Probably to mummy and her brother though as she has no mates.

Imagine hearing her seal laugh on a voice note.
id want to throw my phone at a brick wall so I didn’t have to hear it again. actually feel a bit sorry for Matt having to listen to that on the regular. Poor sod.

id want to throw my phone at a brick wall so I didn’t have to hear it again. actually feel a bit sorry for Matt having to listen to that on the regular. Poor sod.
Don't feel sorry for him, he is living rent-free and everything gifted/paid for. Lol. Both of them are ridiculous.
What is hysterical is Em said in her morning thoughts how she sometimes wishes was born with a silver spoon in her mouth as she has worked SOOOO hard. She considers getting gifted products working hard. She is an embarrassment.

Reactions: 3
She’s such an unoriginal bleep. She really doesn’t have any original thought. She liked the tweet about being invited to pyramid schemes and hours later tweets about the same thing. Does she say or do anything that isn’t an answer to Tattle or a cheap knock off version of something someone else has said.
it must be hard being so stupid.

Attachments

She’s such an unoriginal bleep. She really doesn’t have any original thought. She liked the tweet about being invited to pyramid schemes and hours later tweets about the same thing. Does she say or do anything that isn’t an answer to Tattle or a cheap knock off version of something someone else has said.
it must be hard being so stupid.
god it’s so obvious that she just copies others isn’t it. noticed Amelia Liana has gone to amalfi...wonder if Em is going to keep being snippy about people being abroad now it’s someone she normal kisses the arse of.
oh and it’s matts birthday and she’s already posted on her grid about normally going to New York. Absolute bullshit.

Every now and again I feel sorry for Em. She has nothing in her life apart from her family. No friends really, no actual interests other than working out, shopping and baking. She is so stunted. She churns out the same old tit every day with no growth. And she is in her 20s when she should be building a career to last her until her 50s at least. I just for the life of me can't see how this can. If I were her I would be having a real serious word with myself as to whether all of the freebies she gets are worth pursuing this for any longer because eventually even they will dry up. I mean she can't even let what should be a private moment, her boyfriends birthday, go without a whole load of insta posts. WHY? Its sad.

She is quite detached from reality isn’t she. I thought she was buying a house here!

“Our happy place” hasn’t she been like once or twice with him. How can that be more happy than living in London like they do now? She makes zero sense.

she’s going wild with his birthday today as it’s something to talk about on her stories otherwise it’s the same old tit.

when you actually zoom in on some presents she got him it was like protein bars and snickers spread. Obviously wasnt able to Uber him anything better the cheapskate

A free “egg slut” for lunch. Wow what a lovely gift 🤣🤔😬🙄🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
It’s stuff like this that sums up the entitlement of these influencer idiots. Maybe people don’t like your content, maybe people don’t like seeing your orange gurn flogging beef jerky, if people aren’t liking, it simply is because THEY DONT LIKE IT. Work harder, up your game, stop thinking the world owes you anything. GIrL bOsS

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s stuff like this that sums up the entitlement of these influencer idiots. Maybe people don’t like your content, maybe people don’t like seeing your orange gurn flogging beef jerky, if people aren’t liking, it simply is because THEY DONT LIKE IT. Work harder, up your game, stop thinking the world owes you anything. GIrL bOsS
People are hate watching it. Not watching it for enjoyment.

Reactions: 6
“Our happy place” hasn’t she been like once or twice with him. How can that be more happy than living in London like they do now? She makes zero sense.

she’s going wild with his birthday today as it’s something to talk about on her stories otherwise it’s the same old tit.

when you actually zoom in on some presents she got him it was like protein bars and snickers spread. Obviously wasnt able to Uber him anything better the cheapskate

A free “egg slut” for lunch. Wow what a lovely gift 🤣🤔😬🙄🙄
Happily accepting free food, of course. Yet in her latest vlog was banging on about how important it is for us all to support and put money back into restaurants.
So Em, I take it that's for the rest of us to do while you continue your "career" as a professional freebie grabber.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Happily accepting, free food, of course. Yet in her latest vlog was banging on about how important it is for us all to support and put money back into restaurants.
So Em, I take it that's for the rest of us to do while you continue your "career" as a professional freebie grabber.
great point. Preaches about helping businesses then accepts free food like the hypocritical beg she is. Also egg slut on someone’s birthday?! Come on, it’s not special at all. I can’t believe she’s so tight she didn’t go out and get £15 sourdough. I hope he gets a Mcdonalds on her birthday with money off via voucher. Like the £2 Big Mac deals 😂

I saw the tweet about liking things too. Bore right off. I don’t owe you tit Em. If you choose to plaster your life all over the internet but no one is forced to like your content just because they viewed it. Dumb as duck.

great point. Preaches about helping businesses then accepts free food like the hypocritical beg she is. Also egg slut on someone’s birthday?! Come on, it’s not special at all. I can’t believe she’s so tight she didn’t go out and get £15 sourdough. I hope he gets a Mcdonalds on her birthday with money off via voucher. Like the £2 Big Mac deals 😂

I saw the tweet about liking things too. Bore right off. I don’t owe you tit Em. If you choose to plaster your life all over the internet but no one is forced to like your content just because they viewed it. Dumb as duck.
Yes, she has gone on about how people should be supporting businesses etc, yet she expects freebies. She needs to put her money where her mouth is. She ate a whole Colin the Caterpillar cake for breakfast???? What is wrong with her? She must feel ill from all the shite that she eats.

100% spot on
If we don't like it, we are not going to "like" it, regardless of how terribly "hard" you've been working (!) on it... your audience has a mind of its own.
What planet do these people live on....not this one that's for sure.
Does every author expect everyone to read their books, every musician expect us to buy their album, every director expect the entire world to see their film?
Even worse is they try are implying they are being wronged here!
Get in the bin, please.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.