Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
12 minute vlog but 3 ads in it? awful.

will save you watching as it’s just maple and lots of baby talk interspersed with takeaways and work outs.

she should have taken a week off blogging.

Reactions: 2
12 minute vlog but 3 ads in it? awful.

will save you watching as it’s just maple and lots of baby talk interspersed with takeaways and work outs.

she should have taken a week off blogging.
Her vlogs are so dire.

If she wasn’t hell bent on stalking us I’d make some helpful suggestions but I’m not feeling charitable. but her channel isn’t going to survive on puppy content once every few weeks.

If she wasn’t hell bent on stalking us I’d make some helpful suggestions but I’m not feeling charitable. but her channel isn’t going to survive on puppy content once every few weeks.
I also wonder how long she will stick with disclosing ads. She does it when the ASA has called her out and then a few months later goes back to her sneaky ways.

Reactions: 1
Why is she pretending her mums dog is her dog 😕

She needs to be careful if she’s storing people’s IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . This would be a clear breach of GDPR - IP addresses are classed as personal data if they can link the information to a person’s identity which is clearly why she’s storing these. It would be a shame if someone reported her to the ICO...
I hadn’t heard this.....how on earth could this bint get IP addresses 😂

I can’t say much. Do not speak to her on other platforms and post in here. She tracks your IP
this feels very much like someone trying to scare people off commenting tbh. Unless you mean she makes a connection between the two? 😬

Reactions: 3
Why is she pretending her mums dog is her dog 😕

I hadn’t heard this.....how on earth could this bint get IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) 😂
I have no idea, I Googled it and can't figure it out. But she has been doing it for years as she did it to me, and tweeted @ my account doxxing me. She is the real troll here 'causing terror in people's lives by contacting their employer and trying to get them fired because they have gossiped about her online. Or contacting the police because people are gossiping about her.

I have no idea, I Googled it and can't figure it out. But she has been doing it for years as she did it to me, and tweeted @ my account doxxing me.
an IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) would never give her your information though, even if she managed to have access to it, which I highly doubt, it wouldn’t give your account information/location/social media.

if this has happened to you in the past, she must have connected you to your account by some other means. Something you said or gave away by accident.

1000% agree. She is a bleep. A complete and utter bleep.
She tries the twee "i am so kind and innocent" act and she really isn't.

I have no idea, I Googled it and can't figure it out. But she has been doing it for years as she did it to me, and tweeted @ my account doxxing me. She is the real troll here 'causing terror in people's lives by contacting their employer and trying to get them fired because they have gossiped about her online. Or contacting the police because people are gossiping about her.
Woooops. Cringing at my own grammatical error. I should not have put an ' at "causing." LOL.

What is she doing here? What is with the bizarre posing? Why is she acting like some weird beauty-pagent stage mom?

Who on earth would believe this utter nonsense?
What possible questions could there be about these? They are so obviously Adidas, one of the most recognisable gym wear brands. The three stripes and logo give it away. Then if you want a pair you'd surely just look on the net for them...on the Adidas website maybe? Or go a bit off piste on Asos....maybe you just could google 'Adidas leggings sale" yourself and see what comes up!
It's the way she makes out like she has this incredible talent and is some incredibly valuable source, tracking down and finding all this secret stuff and kindly sharing with us lesser beings.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who on earth would believe this utter nonsense?
What possible questions could there be about these? They are so obviously Adidas, one of the most recognisable gym wear brands. The three stripes and logo give it away. Then if you want a pair you'd surely just look on the net for them...on the Adidas website maybe? Or go a bit off piste on Asos....maybe you just could google 'Adidas leggings sale" yourself and see what comes up!
It's the way she makes out like she has this incredible talent and is some incredibly valuable source, tracking down and finding all this secret stuff and kindly sharing with us lesser beings.
Ye, it is ridiculous. It doesn't take a genius to see what is on sale.

Okay. I am ALL for masks but they are mandatory/recommended for indoor use in public areas when you can't social distance... The transmission rate is so low outside unless you are in a sea of people. No wonder she is warm. If she was in an indoor public area, she could remove it by the ear loops once she is away from there. She should prob disinfect her phone too if she was in a public indoor area touching things. I don't understand why she can never do things properly?? Lol.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
those Adidas 3 stripe leggings have been around forever and a day. As Skippy says, what questions would she possibly get? They are sold in so many shops. Yet the true fitness influencers are showcasing the new gym shark drop (yes theyve been paid of course) which sold out in like ten minutes. Em is supposedly a fitness guru yet never wears popular gym brands (because she personally doesn’t get aff link money). Same old. Let by what benefits her rather than actually buying products and recommending them to her audience

New day same tit morning thoughts trying to shame people who have been on holiday. “Everyone’s in amalfi or Spain” I don’t think that’s true. also she said shes scared of germs on the plane. God grow up. There’s always been germs on the plane! If shes so bothered get in the car and drive to Spain like allchloerose did. except she won’t as she’s really looking for a freebie holiday. Bet she’d get on a plane then. She’s so pathetic. I wonder if other influencers who have been abroad are thinking of duck off with your moaning.

Reactions: 4
She's posting videos of Maple acting like she's still with her, yet clearly back in London.

Lol, stfu.

Still acting like its their puppy 😂

Last edited:
I know it’s so stupid. Like it’s obvious shes on London and her mums dog isn’t!

she makes Matt a random platter of food for breakfast... cheese and crackers and chocolate? Is that all she could Uber from the petrol station lol. How tight not to even take him out for breakfast? Cafes are open now Fgs.

and the jumpsuit 🙄🙄 I wish I’d got a size 6. Piss off. The eight fits her fine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.