Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s so stupid. Like it’s obvious shes on London and her mums dog isn’t!

she makes Matt a random platter of food for breakfast... cheese and crackers and chocolate? Is that all she could Uber from the petrol station lol. How tight not to even take him out for breakfast? Cafes are open now Fgs.

and the jumpsuit 🙄🙄 I wish I’d got a size 6. Piss off. The eight fits her fine.
I think the cheese board looked fine...but not for breakfast. I think a nice scramble with italian meat, mozzarella, pesto etc and nice bread would be nicer but that is just me.

Yep a platter for lunch or dinner with wine is a nice idea. Just find it odd for breakfast. and chocolate next to cheese and meat. Hmmm. She’s claiming it’s because matts diabetic now.

Reactions: 2
Yep a platter for lunch or dinner with wine is a nice idea. Just find it odd for breakfast. and chocolate next to cheese and meat. Hmmm. She’s claiming it’s because matts diabetic now.
She often goes on about how he needs something cause he has diabetes. Does he not have a handle on it? Surprised he has all those takeaways if he needs to manage it.

I honestly think if she was THAT scared and Matt so high risk, they would not be going to a restaurant.

I am scared and following the rules and have not been to a restaurant since beginning of March and will not be going to one any time soon.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
honestly she should not have bothered going out. they are both scared. She rang the restaurant to check how far the tables were apart. When there, she took videos to show the spacing and comment on the service. Utterly exhausting.
this was meant to be a birthday date night, it doesn’t sound relaxing or special when one person is banging in about safety and filming the situation. Instead of enjoying the moment with your loved one.

it also undermines the restaurant who I’m sure are following the government advice and doing a good job in a challenging backdrop. You are either happy to eat out in this context or not. I don’t judge those who don’t think it’s safe yet and I don’t judge those who are keen to get back to eating out. But if em is going to go with this level of fuss and anxiety she really shouldn’t bother.

over on twitter she’s pretending someone has messaged her saying air travel is safe... it’ll be a matter of weeks before we see her travelling abroad.

Reactions: 6
Is she dumb? Often at restaurants, it will say "mozzarella, basil and then tomato sauce" and then for a white pizza either Bianco base or something like "mozzarella, mushrooms, truffle, and garlic oil base."

I saw her tweet about plane air being safe. I think she would be stupid to get on a flight right now. Many countries are requiring a 2-week quarantine period when you enter... what if she got ill abroad? Travel insurance is not covering covid related hospital treatments.

honestly she should not have bothered going out. they are both scared. She rang the restaurant to check how far the tables were apart. When there, she took videos to show the spacing and comment on the service. Utterly exhausting.
this was meant to be a birthday date night, it doesn’t sound relaxing or special when one person is banging in about safety and filming the situation. Instead of enjoying the moment with your loved one.

it also undermines the restaurant who I’m sure are following the government advice and doing a good job in a challenging backdrop. You are either happy to eat out in this context or not. I don’t judge those who don’t think it’s safe yet and I don’t judge those who are keen to get back to eating out. But if em is going to go with this level of fuss and anxiety she really shouldn’t bother.

over on twitter she’s pretending someone has messaged her saying air travel is safe... it’ll be a matter of weeks before we see her travelling abroad.
If she is so scared, which is fine to be, she shouldn't have gone out. I am scared too so not going to restaurants. I couldn't imagine anything worse than being anxious all through dinner. I will stick with takeaway, lol.

Reactions: 1
I saw the tweets about travel. She’s realising now because she’s been so utterly over the top about banging on about SaFeTy that she’ll look like an utter hypocrite when she jumps on the plane. So we’ll have a few weeks of her dumb questions, sharing dumb evidence etc before she goes on some gifted trip where we’ll all see her gurning and posing awkwardly by some rocks.

We’ve already had an example of what’s to come with last nights restaurant outing and the over explaining of the safety measures, it’s all stage management to justify something she was literally shaming people for last week.

God how bored did Matt look on his phone at dinner! Em once again banging on about safety etc. Imagine actually being with her! Why does she keep telling people not to worry about her too. Spoiler. We aren’t worried about you. Everyone is just being adult about all of this. Em on the other hand is shaming people for trying to return to normality.

Also she’s now like a dog with a bone about people hurting her/wearing her heart on her sleeve. Do you think one of her few friends has gotten fed up with her shite in the last couple of weeks? She’s said the same thing about 3 days in a row!

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe how stupid she is.
covid isn’t airborne right? The WHO confirmed that. You catch from surfaces or being in close proximity to someone who is infected and the infection carries through droplets.

so why would an air filter stop Covid? dont get me wrong it will help filter the air and keep it fresh but the main risk is being sat next to an infected person that doesn’t know they have it and/or touching contaminated surfaces which will likely happen on a plane or even in an airport with so many ppl passing through.

as for the comparison with a nut allergy. my god. it’s clearly not the same.

just get on a duck plane Em. You’re clearly gagging to get on one and trying to justify it after months of being a Covid shamer.

its brilliant that she will get on a plane before she goes to a supermarket. shows how thick she is at judging risk.

EEF5D18B-1B30-49C5-B1BB-ADB45ED2CCBA.jpeg
EF50EABB-40B9-46AF-BDB0-845A11DC1F80.jpeg
DB512353-50B7-48DF-87C3-8B234875A14E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Still shaming, like anyone that dares eat or drink INDOORS is somehow reckless. Honestly she is looking increasingly ridiculous by the day

Reactions: 7
Without her press events and workouts she really shows how little she has going on in her head. Just the same old ramblings that are actually becoming borderline obsessive now. She seems a bit unhinged and is possibly losing blogger friends and support with all of her rubbish.

Reactions: 4
Without her press events and workouts she really shows how little she has going on in her head. Just the same old ramblings that are actually becoming borderline obsessive now. She seems a bit unhinged and is possibly losing blogger friends and support with all of her rubbish.
Especially as fellow bloggers are abroad, etc, and she is "shaming" them. I don't agree with travelling right now but each to their own and I wouldn't shame people.

Reactions: 1
The only reason Tesco value Em isn’t aboard is someone hasn't paid for her to be aboard. I’m surprised she paid for Matt’s birthday meals and didn’t try and beg freebies when she called to check out outdoor space.

Reactions: 2
The only reason Tesco value Em isn’t aboard is someone hasn't paid for her to be aboard. I’m surprised she paid for Matt’s birthday meals and didn’t try and beg freebies when she called to check out outdoor space.
wouldn’t surprise me if she rang them in advance to beg under the guise of checking the layout. Manchester evening news has an article about influencers trying beg for free meals in the current climate and restaurants are starting to go public with exposing these people.

zizzis is on the verge of going bankrupt so no more free meals there either.

Reactions: 3
She seems to have gotten by previously by just not paying for anything rather than making money from partnerships. And her links of course. At this time no one should expect freebies as businesses struggle to get themselves up and running. She will feel the pinch now if she has to pay for stuff. She hasn’t even had an offer of a free haircut or nails yet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.