Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you feel mean saying this? She never makes any sense.

And OF COURSE people have been messaging her about them. So she’s just helping out!!! Abhorrent.
I wish someone would call her out. She is a greedy witch that will share anything for money. No shame.

Emma, people are living through a pandemic, losing jobs and the economy is suffering, I doubt "everyone" is going to buy a Dior bag. She is thick as tit. She needs to take her head out of her ass. She is so delusional. I bet she's bitter as she never received one.

Last edited:
Her views are embarrassingly low on you tube. She’s so boring all she does his talk about food but eats next to nothing.

Reactions: 1
Affiliate linking face masks because ASOS has 20% off over lunch - there is no low for this beggar. Does she honestly think it’s a good look to make affiliate money off masks??

cant be arsed to do make up for zoom calls. Doesn’t surprise me with her life of chaos. I mean it’s your job, get dressed and show up. It’s not cool to be so slovenly and unprofessional. No wonder other influencers are over taking her.

Dior bag. She’s probably desperate to be sent one! Not going to happen Em. She thinks social media has the power to make people like and buy a bag. Only morons who have no mind of their own do that !

Reactions: 3
She is pathetic and sad that she's so influenced easily by what is "cool." no mind of her own.

Reactions: 2
Exactly!! I don’t want a bag just because I see a stranger with it! Honestly she is so dumb and thinks everyone is like her!

Reactions: 2
Notice she only films these things when at her mums because her mums house is clean and tidy.
her workout videos are awful. Why bother, there are so many other fitness people to follow. She’s literally wasting her time

Reactions: 4
I don’t get this either. She has no training and gives no instruction? Also why does she always post about the best trainers when she doesn’t wear any?!

Reactions: 5
Lol. Writes blog post on best trainers but never wears working out. Great work em.

she’s on twitter saying she eats chocolate chips out of the bag. WTF

From her Shelly Shel account re Matts birthday. Trying to blag a soho farmhouse stay

FB0CDB5B-7F1B-4623-ABFC-161AE127E9D6.jpeg

Notice she only films these things when at her mums because her mums house is clean and tidy.
her workout videos are awful. Why bother, there are so many other fitness people to follow. She’s literally wasting her time
She is so lazy, she can't even be bothered to film a new video! It's an old one, already on YouTube earlier this year. You can also tell by the fact she has semi decent hair and nails, and by the season outside!!!

She is so lazy, she can't even be bothered to film a new video! It's an old one, already on YouTube earlier this year. You can also tell by the fact she has semi decent hair and nails, and by the season outside!!!
omg really. Well that’s em all over! Don’t even put out new work, just use something old. Like someone said above she doesn’t narrate it or talk about the moves so the video is pointless.
flogging some nokia phone this morning, looks like one of those dodgy giveaways

You can tell by the fact that there are no leaves on the trees outside! Someone even commented on it and she said it’s summer in England! She thinks everyone is as thick as she is.

Reactions: 3
She can not be serious with this Ad?! 😂😂😂 A 15 year old phone and a saucepan of spaghetti.. what on earth?! “I turn down more work than I accept” hahaha bullshit.

Reactions: 4
I love that she gets owned daily with her sloppy content and lies 😂😂😂

C4BC70C5-DFBC-491A-9DC1-BB008360AD78.jpeg

B331657F-62B1-4A10-B962-C37131B806A9.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.