Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahah. What a thin skinned pathetic witch. Imagine how long her block list is.

Oh duck off you daft bleep.

We all know what she spends her time doing if she's not exercising or baking cakes. She times how long is left on a sale 😭😭

it will be endless. I remember years ago someone commented on twitter that showing short dress ideas on her blog in winter wasn’t helpful and she went on the attack for that innocent comment. I swear she’s got issues.

Reactions: 2
Her witter followers are dropping by 100+ a month. Probably all bored of her shilling the same crap. Instagram followers are dropping too daily.

it will be endless. I remember years ago someone commented on twitter that showing short dress ideas on her blog in winter wasn’t helpful and she went on the attack for that innocent comment. I swear she’s got issues.
Hahahah. She probably then deleted it.

Remember she was on that luxury plane show and she blatantly searched people talking about her and then got mad when they didn't like her? But deleted the tweets after.

Omfg. Do you think Em added her details to here? https://www.famousbirthdays.com/people/em-sheldon.html

"
Trivia
Part of her signature look is her very tan skin and her bleach-blond hair. She swears by Xen-tan because she swears it doesn't turn you orange."

😂😂

So she has on the roster for this booking agent who actually has a few big names.... Eamon Holmes, Caitlyn Jenner and a few others. How did she pull that off?

She has her own agent. She should fire them as they don't seem to do a good job of advising her. https://mn2s.com/booking-agency/talent-roster/em-sheldon/

Last edited:
She says she has googled UK destinations and they're all booked up. Sorry but I don't believe that.

She seems to be surrounded by yes-people, probably because they all want in on the freebies such as her brother and boyfriend who seem to sponge off her.

Em is so obviously very insecure and the more she preaches this positivity and be kind bullshit, it becomes more apparent she is over compensating. She says we are trolls but I would happily say any of this to her if she asked for feedback and didn't block anyone that disagreed with her.

I find it hilarious she wants the government to deal with trolls and forums. Real trolls threatening people's lives I get, but you can't stop people from gossiping or having an opinion. If she wants to live somewhere where you can't voice your opposing opinion she should move to a communist country such as China...or USA.
im sure if we had a whip round we could buy em a one way ticket to China which has the kind of internet monitoring she’s after. Would love to send her over there permanently if it meant I never had to see her ‘content’ again.

I would also happily tell her to her face my feedback but she wouldn’t be able to handle the criticism. She’d be off crying and running to suckle on mama shels teat since she cannot wean herself off being a big baby. I think she’s v insecure, she’s built a fake plastic life on insta that holds no value to society. She will dance to any tune to get paid work from brands, no morals or ethics at all. Even in those god awful videos with the dog today she’s eyeing herself up in the camera. She bleeping loves her own reflection!

i think the no friends is telling. I reckon she’s dead toxic in real life. She used to appear to have to grounding and did some charity stuff but it’s very rare these days.

So she has on the roster for this booking agent who actually has a few big names.... Eamon Holmes, Caitlyn Jenner and a few others. How did she pull that off?

She has her own agent. She should fire them as they don't seem to do a good job of advising her. https://mn2s.com/booking-agency/talent-roster/em-sheldon/
really surprising. She doesn’t mention she’s at an agency on her insta. I wonder what they really do for her tbh. Her content is worse than ever!

This is from Em's blog. Imagine being that insecure you write a blog post about a girl staring at you at a restaurant. Perhaps the girl recognized Em from her blog? She sounds insane.

"Sitting in a restaurant having brunch with three lovely girls, minding our own business, we noticed a girl, similar age, on the table next to us, sat pretty much opposite me. She was staring at us. You're probably reading this like, what? She was only starting. I can cope with starting, but usually, if I catch myself staring for too long, I turn it into a smile so the person doesn't think I'm being nasty. This 'staring' got quite bad, to the extent where every time I spoke I could feel her eyes intently burning into me. Every time I spoke, I could feel her looking at me, sniggering, whispering and just not being very nice. I feel very fortunate that I am often approached by lovely readers who tell me they read my blog, so at first, I wondered if maybe she was a reader who was a little nervous to say hello. But, as the staring continued, I quietly asked the girls I was with if they'd noticed it, they had noticed it too and we all started to feel extremely uncomfortable to the point where we looked at her politely to prompt her to stop. She continued, pointing, laughing, sniggering and as she whispered, her boyfriend would turn around and look at us too. It was overtly obvious that she was talking about us and not in a nice way either. We wondered if maybe we had lipstick on our teeth? Did my hair look funny? Was she mocking us? What was wrong with us? It was hard to ignore, she was more interested in our table than her own to the point where I couldn't finish my conversations as I felt awkward every time I spoke because I could feel her looking. After a long afternoon, we stood up to leave (I was scared to leave as I didn't even want to walk past). As soon as we stood up, this girl dramatically rolled her eyes at my friend. It's worth saying that we were minding our business the whole day and in no way egging her on or looking at her in a nasty way, we genuinely sat there trying to ignore her glares and felt baffled that we were being stared at and sniggered at for no reason at all. We didn't do one single thing to deserve it, even the waiters were watching and could see this was going on.

Anyway, back to the other day, it got so bad when we left, as I walked past her table, I nervously and politely said to the girl: "Hey, I'm just wondered if you had a problem or something?" to which she looked at me and said "no". However, she did look shocked that I had approached her. I would never ordinarily confront someone, I'm not a confrontational person but I almost felt like our table had been bullied out of the restaurant and I needed to let her know that you cannot sit and look people up and down, even though I didn't mention that she was looking at us. I genuinely was interested to know if there was a reason she was looking at us so much and the answer was simply: "no". I didn't ask in an intimidating way, it was more of a curious manner. We all felt pretty upset when we left the restaurant, that one person can make someone feel so rubbish purely by the way they look at them"

She is so bleeping delusional that she thinks the waiters cared that a girl was looking at her? Barking mad. 😐

• Wow
Reactions: 8
^^^ it’s like a 12 old wrote it. Can also be filed under *things that happened in Ems head and not reality**

i need to go back her whining and begging for matts birthday.

she says they are usually at Wimbledon and abroad for his birthday? Um how is it possible to do both simultaneousl? Also she only went to Wimbledon as a guest of Robinsons juice!

then she asks for ideas... apparently suggesting google will get you blocked but the dumb bish has finally used it! but oh everywhere is booked up. Can you imagine? Every hotel in the UK booked up!! Well let me see Em. youve had a few begged stays at Rudding Park so I took the liberty to check availability for you. They have room! I mean sure for a highly paid boss babe 800 quid is not too much to spend on your fella? They have cheaper rooms if you can’t afford it too!

maybe we’ll keep posting other ideas cause clearly your google isn’t working properly!

80548CC5-0F41-4FDD-8DFD-B8F61DEA825D.jpeg

5CD61615-3E55-412A-B1B0-4399ED3F03F4.jpeg

81DE4843-2097-46CD-8B9F-691A32AAB640.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tagging along on a free gifted press trip with your dumb girlfriend is not a birthday present.

Reactions: 4
This is from Em's blog. Imagine being that insecure you write a blog post about a girl staring at you at a restaurant. Perhaps the girl recognized Em from her blog? She sounds insane.

"Sitting in a restaurant having brunch with three lovely girls, minding our own business, we noticed a girl, similar age, on the table next to us, sat pretty much opposite me. She was staring at us. You're probably reading this like, what? She was only starting. I can cope with starting, but usually, if I catch myself staring for too long, I turn it into a smile so the person doesn't think I'm being nasty. This 'staring' got quite bad, to the extent where every time I spoke I could feel her eyes intently burning into me. Every time I spoke, I could feel her looking at me, sniggering, whispering and just not being very nice. I feel very fortunate that I am often approached by lovely readers who tell me they read my blog, so at first, I wondered if maybe she was a reader who was a little nervous to say hello. But, as the staring continued, I quietly asked the girls I was with if they'd noticed it, they had noticed it too and we all started to feel extremely uncomfortable to the point where we looked at her politely to prompt her to stop. She continued, pointing, laughing, sniggering and as she whispered, her boyfriend would turn around and look at us too. It was overtly obvious that she was talking about us and not in a nice way either. We wondered if maybe we had lipstick on our teeth? Did my hair look funny? Was she mocking us? What was wrong with us? It was hard to ignore, she was more interested in our table than her own to the point where I couldn't finish my conversations as I felt awkward every time I spoke because I could feel her looking. After a long afternoon, we stood up to leave (I was scared to leave as I didn't even want to walk past). As soon as we stood up, this girl dramatically rolled her eyes at my friend. It's worth saying that we were minding our business the whole day and in no way egging her on or looking at her in a nasty way, we genuinely sat there trying to ignore her glares and felt baffled that we were being stared at and sniggered at for no reason at all. We didn't do one single thing to deserve it, even the waiters were watching and could see this was going on.

Anyway, back to the other day, it got so bad when we left, as I walked past her table, I nervously and politely said to the girl: "Hey, I'm just wondered if you had a problem or something?" to which she looked at me and said "no". However, she did look shocked that I had approached her. I would never ordinarily confront someone, I'm not a confrontational person but I almost felt like our table had been bullied out of the restaurant and I needed to let her know that you cannot sit and look people up and down, even though I didn't mention that she was looking at us. I genuinely was interested to know if there was a reason she was looking at us so much and the answer was simply: "no". I didn't ask in an intimidating way, it was more of a curious manner. We all felt pretty upset when we left the restaurant, that one person can make someone feel so rubbish purely by the way they look at them"

She is so bleeping delusional that she thinks the waiters cared that a girl was looking at her? Barking mad. 😐
She’s an attention seeking bleep. So let’s pick out some obvious glaring issues with the daft orange bints story:

- Her and her friends managed to finish brunch but felt ‘bullied’ by some girl sniggering and looking. There were four of you and only her and her boyfriend there was no bullying happening you attention seeking cretin

- Was too scared to walk past her table to leave when there were four other girls leaving with her in the middle of the day in a restaurant. Stop with the hysterics, if anyone should be scared it should be the girl when you decided to confront her as she’s enjoying her meal with her boyfriend.

- Fans do not come up to you, you are a basic orange nobody who shills polyester and cereal that makes you tit. Nobody is a fan so put your ego away assuming that a grown woman would be a fan shows your vanity

- Stop making up stories for attention. I will put £100 out there this is another made up story by orange Em Shilly Shell

And as has been mentioned, learn to write better. You’re meant to have a blog and your writing style is that of a kid in primary school.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s actually scared of the dog. If anything the dog should be freaked out by the bright orange, ungroomed, perpetually creased idiot who keeps trying to manhandle it.

Reactions: 5
She’s back on the beg for a gifted stay for Matt’s birthday. She is so transparent.

She’s saying she wants some stupid room next to a lake but ‘they don’t exist in England’ well go abroad then? Oh that would mean dipping into your own pocket wouldnt it!
clearly all she cares about is her insta not his birthday. You can make someone’s birthday special even if you don’t go anywhere fancy but this dumb idiot only cares about taking photos for the gram. Imagine being with someone that makes your birthday all about their insta?

Reactions: 1
I mean we don’t have a region in the UK called the Lake District. They definitely won’t have rooms next to a lake....nope not at all...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s retweeted that deranged video from yesterday. I can’t stop watching! I feel so much second hand embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s put a story on today putting her arms around the dog and kissing it after working out. It makes me feel sick! Her orange face with no lips as everything is the same colour and the kissing noises. and the psycho stare at the dog
man she’s weird.

I know getting a dog is exciting but this girl is creepily obsessed. Sitting on the floor with her while watching gossip girl on a laptop on the kitchen counter... Totally normal adult behaviour

She’s put a story on today putting her arms around the dog and kissing it after working out. It makes me feel sick! Her orange face with no lips as everything is the same colour and the kissing noises. and the psycho stare at the dog
man she’s weird.
Appears she's as weird as Fashion Mumblr Aka Josie fears who has 2 Dachsunds and improperly touches them check her out on tattle feed need reporting to the RSPCA

Uhm is it though???? I have never done that as it seems quite gross. I couldn't imagine much worse than raw eggs, flour, etc all mixed together.

I know getting a dog is exciting but this girl is creepily obsessed. Sitting on the floor with her while watching gossip girl on a laptop on the kitchen counter... Totally normal adult behaviour
the way she’s behaving is soo weird. Like yep a pet is exciting but she is always videoing herself poking it and trying to play with it. The way she hugged it and kissed it was quite honestly odd! I dont see many other influencers acting like this around their dogs, except for Josie maybe.

It is all just an act for the camera, the way she is blatantly eye-bleeping it. Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
she’s always looking at the camera isn’t she. Like even that crazy video of her jumping around she was looking at herself.
she’s spent 4 nights in Leeds now. Wonder when she’s going back to London.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.