Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new video : I got cheated on! Clickbait? I assume it’s not her current boyfriend and she’s just desperate for views!

Reactions: 2
Whys she acting like the dog is a baby?

Her new video : I got cheated on! Clickbait? I assume it’s not her current boyfriend and she’s just desperate for views!
Is she mad? She did a blog post about this already. I am sure nothing changed.

When I was around 15........he wasn’t even my first boyfriend......I felt like our relationship was perfect...he cheated on me 5 or 6 times”
If he went on a night out I’d think he cheated on me.....”
a night out where???? Soft play after dark?

oh duck off. this cannot be real. This girl needs help.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When I was around 15........he wasn’t even my first boyfriend...I felt like our relationship was perfect”

oh duck off. this cannot be real.
God. She really needs to grow up. I had my first relationship when I was 16 and in the moment it was "perfect" because I was a naive teenager. He cheated on me and yes I was heartbroken. But now at 28, I barely think about him and if I do it isn't bad thoughts, we were both young.
She needs therapy as she really seems to hold onto issues.

She posted how Matt's bday is coming up and normally they'd go away but they're gonna have a staycation. She asks if anyone is even open/will have bookings. Why don't you look, you dumb twit. Oh wait because she wants someone to gift it for her.

Reactions: 7
God. She really needs to grow up. I had my first relationship when I was 16 and in the moment it was "perfect" because I was a naive teenager. He cheated on me and yes I was heartbroken. But now at 28, I barely think about him and if I do it isn't bad thoughts, we were both young.
She needs therapy as she really seems to hold onto issues.

She posted how Matt's bday is coming up and normally they'd go away but they're gonna have a staycation. She asks if anyone is even open/will have bookings. Why don't you look, you dumb twit. Oh wait because she wants someone to gift it for her.
Mmmm yes Em, staycation places are open,taking bookings and have started #gifting left right and centre (see Zanna Van Dijk and friends this weekend) Guess your invite got lost in cyberspace Em?

Reactions: 1
Hey sorry just had to join after seeing her obviously begging free weekends away. I have followed em for ages but finally realised what a pointless person she is. That poor dog. It’s weird how she offers nothing to anyone that would work with her? Does anyone else think that stumpy boyfriend must dislike her??

When I was around 15........he wasn’t even my first boyfriend......I felt like our relationship was perfect...he cheated on me 5 or 6 times”
If he went on a night out I’d think he cheated on me.....”
a night out where???? Soft play after dark?

oh duck off. this cannot be real. This girl needs help.
Of course he cheated on her. She’s orange, stupid, constantly looks like she needs a wash and lives like a slob. If the current boyfriend could he would cheat too.
She literally pays him to be in a relationship with her: rent free home, free food and free holidays.

I have no bleeping idea how the boyfriend is still with her.
I cringed hearing her talk about their conversations around celebrities they fancied, “he’s a daddy” 😆😆

she must be very good in the sack or she really does pay for everything.
or he has something wrong with him 😂🤣

I have no bleeping idea how the boyfriend is still with her.
I cringed hearing her talk about their conversations around celebrities they fancied, “he’s a daddy” 😆😆

she must be very good in the sack or she really does pay for everything.
or he has something wrong with him 😂🤣
She’s too sloppy to be good in bed. She literally pays for him plus he does look like an overgrown teenager, I can’t imagine he’s hugely in demand.

She’s too sloppy to be good in bed. She literally pays for him plus he does look like an overgrown teenager, I can’t imagine he’s hugely in demand.
haahhaha, yes, I always think he looks like he's 13. And tbh I can't imagine Em in the sack, she seems to immature.

All fun and games until the pup is biting at her ankles constantly. Also, cockapoos are prone to IVDD so she should not be encouraging her to jump so hard.

Anyone else remember when a while ago someone came on here saying they knew Matt and how lovely he was??? And I searched the username on Matt's insta and it turned out to be an older family member who hadn't thought to use a different name, lol!! They obv sent her here as I doubt she would find it herself.

She is really annoying the dog. Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

Last edited:
  • Wow
She looks demented in that video and she’s willingly put it out for the world to see??!? She’s crazy. What an embarrassing orange smear

Reactions: 3
haahhaha, yes, I always think he looks like he's 13. And tbh I can't imagine Em in the sack, she seems to immature.

All fun and games until the pup is biting at her ankles constantly. Also, cockapoos are prone to IVDD so she should not be encouraging her to jump so hard.

What the duck is she doing?!

Anyone else remember when a while ago someone came on here saying they knew Matt and how lovely he was??? And I searched the username on Matt's insta and it turned out to be an older family member who hadn't thought to use a different name, lol!! They obv sent her here as I doubt she would find it herself.

She is really annoying the dog. Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

Am actually howling... I just watched her video and she said "it's going to be coffee chats with Em." There is an influencer called Laura Bradshaw who started a series called "Lattes with Laura" talking about more serious topics (miscarriage) and I feel Em has stolen that idea from her. I love Laura, she is so sweet. Not like vapid Em.

Also, this is prob really weird but I find it annoying that a 27-year-old insists on being called Em. Idk, it just seems really childish to me, haahahh.

have been out today and just caught up on the thread and this loons activities for the day. What on earth is that video of her jumping round the garden? She looks mental! Like embarrassing mental. I find her being so excited over the dog quite bizarre, like yes a pet is precious but why act like a bloody toddler and make soooo many dumb videos. That new Tik tok is 😱😱😱

shes So the over top with the dog. Every video is trying to get it excited, jumping up, chewing etc. Just calm the duck down.

nice beg for a freebie stay somewhere for matts birthday as well. If youre bloke is so special pay yourself for his birthday Em hun you bleeping cheap bish!

i need to watch the cheating video but my first thought was who the hell cares. Your not 15 anymore, get over the past!! If it’s still causing you problems today you need therapy

Reactions: 4
have been out today and just caught up on the thread and this loons activities for the day. What on earth is that video of her jumping round the garden? She looks mental! Like embarrassing mental. I find her being so excited over the dog quite bizarre, like yes a pet is precious but why act like a bloody toddler and make soooo many dumb videos. That new Tik tok is 😱😱😱

shes So the over top with the dog. Every video is trying to get it excited, jumping up, chewing etc. Just calm the duck down.

nice beg for a freebie stay somewhere for matts birthday as well. If youre bloke is so special pay yourself for his birthday Em hun you bleeping cheap bish!

i need to watch the cheating video but my first thought was who the hell cares. Your not 15 anymore, get over the past!! If it’s still causing you problems today you need therapy
I mean, sometimes I play like that with our dog in the yard but I don't film it 😂😂. He is also well trained so knows not to behave that way unless I play with him in that manner.

Emma never pays for anything. Imagine your partner trying to get a free hotel for your bday instead of paying it themselves. She is a spoiled dolt.

Her mother is stupid too as she's obviously enabled this behaviour in Em since she was a child. I wonder what she says if people ever ask what her daughter does for work?

So I responded Google to the orange beggars story asking for freebie places to stay for the overgrown man child’s birthday and the dumb bleep sent me ”Didnt think of that! Thanks babe! Amazing idea“ and then blocked me. She honestly is the most thin skinned orange bleep on the internet.

So I responded Google to the orange beggars story asking for freebie places to stay for the overgrown man child’s birthday and the dumb bleep sent me ”Didnt think of that! Thanks babe! Amazing idea“ and then blocked me. She honestly is the most thin skinned orange bleep on the internet.
Hahahahah. What a thin skinned pathetic witch. Imagine how long her block list is.

Oh duck off you daft bleep.

We all know what she spends her time doing if she's not exercising or baking cakes. She times how long is left on a sale 😭😭

😂😂 good on you! It’s just so tempting to reply to her blatant begging attempts. She can’t take any criticism or even a joke. Cause she could have laughed your reply off.

Thin skinned and pathetic, it’s really not surprising she has no friends. She seems exhausting to be around. Bet she can’t take any banter or craic thats why she has no mates. She comes over as the sort of woman that creates drama over everything and is actually very negative despite her positive bullshit.

all she’s got is her mum, brother and boyfriend. the only people that can stand her. No wonder she’s so weird, she has no one to tell her to grow the duck up and get over herself.

She says she has googled UK destinations and they're all booked up. Sorry but I don't believe that.

😂😂 good on you! It’s just so tempting to reply to her blatant begging attempts. She can’t take any criticism or even a joke. Cause she could have laughed your reply off.

Thin skinned and pathetic, it’s really not surprising she has no friends. She seems exhausting to be around. Bet she can’t take any banter or craic thats why she has no mates. She comes over as the sort of woman that creates drama over everything and is actually very negative despite her positive bullshit.

all she’s got is her mum, brother and boyfriend. the only people that can stand her. No wonder she’s so weird, she has no one to tell her to grow the duck up and get over herself.
She seems to be surrounded by yes-people, probably because they all want in on the freebies such as her brother and boyfriend who seem to sponge off her.

Em is so obviously very insecure and the more she preaches this positivity and be kind bullshit, it becomes more apparent she is over compensating. She says we are trolls but I would happily say any of this to her if she asked for feedback and didn't block anyone that disagreed with her.

I find it hilarious she wants the government to deal with trolls and forums. Real trolls threatening people's lives I get, but you can't stop people from gossiping or having an opinion. If she wants to live somewhere where you can't voice your opposing opinion she should move to a communist country such as China...or USA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.