Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Haha! And doing her workouts next to the dog. Bad form along with a dog who is thinking what the actual fuck?!

Em bingo: maple overload, multiple takeaways, posing in multiple ‘famous’ dresses that are selling out, baking an entire cake for breakfasts, workouts where she looks deranged, walks and run because less busy than London, maybe a meal out but sitting OUTSIDE (don’t worry everyone), mention of her grandparents because she loves them don’t you know.

what did I miss?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Rondoodle

VIP Member
She is so damn basic on Twitter. Why doesn’t she just find out the rules herself? She makes herself look so idiotic. And her morning thoughts 🙄 They are the same old shit every day.

So Em has removed Smile Direct Club from the title of her video but kept the content - so she knows it’s a dodgy brand but is willing to plug them anyway 🤯🤯🤯

• Wow

Rondoodle

VIP Member
She pretends that she cares about her audience but she doesn’t give a toss. All she wants is money. Hence deleting valid points about the Smile direct things and never saying what she is promoting so you have to swipe up. Imagine one of her followers ruins their teeth because of something she promotes. She will have to live with the fact that she censored information that may have prevented it. Better still would be that her own teeth fuck up as a result.

on her latest vlog she mentions the gifted meals saying ‘how can you say no’. Here you go Em, you say thanks very much, we would love the table but we would also like to pay to support you. Not hard is it.

Ohjeeseeee

I am a bit confused about this because she previously got gifted it in 2019... so did she pay for this one or not (because don’t they have to make it known a year after if they have worked with someone previously)
If she was paying for it she’d be telling everyone. She loves to paint herself as some kind of saviour to the economy when in actual fact paying is just NORMAL AND WHAT EVERYONE ELSE DOES!!!

openbook1

VIP Member
Here we go, more attention seeking and shaming about flying. GIVE IT A REST YOU SILLY SILLY GIRL.
What a fucking idiot. Emma, if people weren't allowed, the planes wouldn't be flying. God damn fool. She is honestly a shit stirring cunt and I can see her losing friends because of this. I am not going on a plane anytime soon and don't think it's wise to but I am not chewing those out that do.

Here we go, more attention seeking and shaming about flying. GIVE IT A REST YOU SILLY SILLY GIRL.
Does she want a fucking medal?

Rondoodle

VIP Member
God how bored did Matt look on his phone at dinner! Em once again banging on about safety etc. Imagine actually being with her! Why does she keep telling people not to worry about her too. Spoiler. We aren’t worried about you. Everyone is just being adult about all of this. Em on the other hand is shaming people for trying to return to normality.

Also she’s now like a dog with a bone about people hurting her/wearing her heart on her sleeve. Do you think one of her few friends has gotten fed up with her shite in the last couple of weeks? She’s said the same thing about 3 days in a row!

skippyskip

"get some nibbles in... for an Italian night...for example" :rolleyes:
It must run in the family; a total inability to prepare food for themselves.
Here's an idea... go to the supermarket and buy some Italian cheese, meats, olives, bread (no cooking required!) Chuck a couple of pizzas in the oven. Make an Aperol spritz (this is very easy even without a freebie idiot proof kit)
You don't need to pay beg someone else to do this for you!!!

Then Em 'Saint' Sheldon, while you're at the supermarket you can do lots of sanctimonious tweets judging people for not wearing masks, of which there are many valid reasons.
Strange though that you tell us repeatedly never to judge people without knowing the whole story, using your own brother as an example of someone with a hidden condition...

skippyskip

I don’t know if her social awareness is just SO off or if she’s naturally tone def.... but posting things like THIS given that the US are currently in a mess with handling the pandemic and struggling to keep people inside. Honestly one of the most idiotic orange influencers out there.
"If you're planning..." how could anyone be planning a West Coast roadtrip? California's had a second lockdown, plus there is now a case of the plague there too!

She is so tone-deaf it's insulting... 'Everyone's abroad' no they bloody aren't. The country is in a recession, with people losing jobs and homes... but boo-hoo poor you Em.

Lechat

VIP Member
Using her neighbours problems as content is cunt behaviour. What’s the value in mentioning all that anyway. The other day she seemed to suggest she had a famous neighbour but had deleted the tweet. i doubt her street in London is that interesting. I imagine most people are ordinary folk and keep to themselves?

on the Shelly Shel account she was going on about “being shot” for taking a photo of Kensington Palace? I mean the live in Norfolk Em you dumb turd. And why would you be shot? We are not a country that has guns apart from some units in the police So why would you be shot. It’s so ridiculous. No other influence talk so much shit and she manages to do it across her eleventy billion acccounts.

Attachments

• Angry

skippyskip

For this coat, she says there is makeup marks around the collar...yet she is asking 25 for it. So gross.

Another takeaway tonight... imagine all the MSG and sodium intake she must have. No wonder she complains about feeling bloated. I would too from that every night.
It's so interesting to see how many of her "literally my favourite ever" clothes end up straight on Depop. She's very greedy to be asking that much for one of her grubby coats, but I guess she needs to fund that takeaway habit somehow. Now it has got to the point where they are having it every day. She is so utterly useless she can't stir fry some meat and vegetables and boil some rice herself. How much must all that cost? You are right about the sodium, I had one Thai takeaway this year (as a treat) and it was delicious but afterwards I was so very thirsty all evening. Although I did get 2 bags of free prawn crackers in London, maybe Em should try manifesting that a little harder.

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
All this manifesting business seems very trendy at the moment with basic bitch types. Just another things to drone on about along with crystals and horoscopes.

problem is Em and many others don’t know what hard work is. She’s fucked about on the internet for years making a living and no offence but it’s not hard work. she was just lucky she was blogging when it blew up. She thinks Hard work is managing her 8 instagram accounts, replying to emails, linking polyester fast fashion that’s killing the planet, pouting in her phone and writing nonsense. Oh and baking and working out. I mean its not work is it. And she’s not even good at it. Terrible photos, terrible vlogs, no work ethic, sloppy output. Moaning all the time and making shit up.

no wonder her engagement is terrible. I think people see through her so called work and it pisses ppl off that she just fucks about and openly gloats about it. Like bragging she’s late to her work calls, not washing her hair or cleaning up... just says it all. What is remotely inspiring or relatable about that level of unprofessional behaviour and sloppiness. Then we add in the doxxing, her dragging of businesses on tripadvisor and the lying about everything. ugh.

She just seems like a really awful person for so many reasons. No redeeming features at all.

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Do you think that is maybe her mum or brother? Sorry I mean her team! I mean she must literally be on Instagram all day otherwise.

• Haha

Heyyou

Chatty Member
Ruby Holley got engaged at the weekend and did a story yesterday in Formentera saying the glistening of the sea is her favourite thing. Today Em’s morning thoughts are about the glistening of waves and people getting engaged (apparently her dream job was a wedding planner now 🙄)... she’s so shit at her job she’s using other people’s content because her own creativity levels are non existent. Embarrassing.

• Haha

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
Her voice makes me feel ill all the time not just when she’s talking to a dog. She’s bad enough mute when she opens that gob of hers it makes my ears bleed. Stupid cretin.

• Haha

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
She’s actually scared of the dog. If anything the dog should be freaked out by the bright orange, ungroomed, perpetually creased idiot who keeps trying to manhandle it.

Reactions: 5

Ohjeeseeee

She stoops even lower, shilling chewing gum today. She surely is just getting all the shit nobody wants, brands with the lowest budget? Razors, face blades and the potentially dangerous tooth straighteners, I OnLy wOrk WitH brAnDs I LoVe!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5