Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heyyou

Chatty Member
So I had a look on Em’s old YouTube videos today, she went to Canada to study and dropped out after one term. So she started in September and came home for Christmas.. she then went back out there in February for a short holiday. She lived in Canada for 3 months, however still tells people now that she lived there for a year and it’s her “second home.” The girl is deluded.

Reactions: 5

skippyskip

Exactly!! She’s a cheap stake who gave her boyfriend free egg baps on his birthday and then used for it for vlog content!!!

love that Claire woman told her it wouldn’t be safe to have a chef in and to take their own bedding. Not so lux now eh Em hunny.

Serves her right for being a covid shamer and acting all scared about everything. Now she can’t go anywhere without people pointing out it’s not safe after she played on her brother, boyfriend and grandad being vulnerable.
Nice taste of karma after she kept going on about people going abroad.

She can’t help herself by responding

I factually know 100s of people have visited a restaurant after my recommendation. Fucking hell, big head or what?
How on earth do you "factually" know that Em? Would love to see the data!!!
Do these 100s of people order their Zizzis pizzas merrily exclaiming "Em Sheldon sent me here" ???

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
Oh god, we’re in for a weekend of her telling us she’s in YORKSHIRE and squealing at “mapes” every 5 minutes. 🤮🤮🤮

Sparkelbob

Jesus does the girl eat anything other than takeaways??! Although I don’t believe for a second she can really eat all that EVERY day...

openbook1

VIP Member
I honestly think if she was THAT scared and Matt so high risk, they would not be going to a restaurant.

I am scared and following the rules and have not been to a restaurant since beginning of March and will not be going to one any time soon.

Attachments

openbook1

VIP Member
She either needs to shut the fuck and get over it or go abroad. I think she is begging for a freebie flight and hotel. She could easily book a flight if she wanted to, but it would cost her money. I am not jealous of anyone abroad right now. I don't want the risk of getting sick in a foreign country. She lives in London, she should make the most of that. Daft cow. I also think she is reading here daily and posting that to troll us...it is pathetic that she gets content from a forum.

Ohjeeseeee

This has to be the beginning of the end of her influencer career surely? Everyone is miles ahead of her now. Her photos are shit and although she’s still gets gifted beauty bits from PR’s, that’s not gonna last much longer. We’re heading into a recession, if brands are gonna spend money on advertising I’m pretty sure she’d be bottom of the list.

She’s been losing followers almost every day for months..when she does gain its by a handful.. until Tuesday when she got 488 new followers. Seems fishy to me?
Very suspicious!!!! She’s hoping she’ll get this house / flat so she can fire up her “em shel home” account - it’ll be her begging for free shit from brands and arranging her already hoarded candles and cosmetics 24/7. She knows she is desperately clinging on. There are younger, far more creative and interesting people coming through. She stands for nothing. Even her attempts to join in with big ‘culture moments’ hold no weight and fall short. Her years of preaching about only working with brands she loves is making her look quite ridiculous now she’s scrounging round for the crumbs like the other lot at the bottom of the pile.

BananaPenguin

Chatty Member
“I know some of you are still working from home but I wAS AsKed To pUT togeTHer OfFiCE ClOthes”

By who?? Or do you mean you had some affiliate links to push out? Most people are working from home, a lot of people who have to go to a workplace probably have to wear a uniform. So what’s the point of this?! And all from a women who has never set foot in an office. Embarrassing. 2/10. Try harder Shel Boy.
It astounds me how many ad aff/ ad pr/ ad own product and swipe ups she manages to pack into one day's story! The only ones that aren't are her ridiculous morning thoughts and them walking to their free gifted begged meal.

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Me too. I have a journalist friend, may need to make him aware of these beggars. Although I would be embarrassed to admit to hate watching Shel Boy! This type of behaviour while spouting crap about supporting the industry would make a great article. People are calling it out as part of the Beauty Backed campaign as they are taking freebies but not donating a penny.

Heyyou

Chatty Member
I am howling at last nights stories! Imagine bragging about being in a private members club.. that you’re not a member off. You’re not impressing anyone Emma, you’re behaving like a child. Bet they couldn’t wait to see the back of her. “Omg they found me fries.”... they didn’t find them, you ordered them. Batshit crazy this girl is.

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
Yep, she won't eat out. She just wants the free takeaways. She is absolutely ridiculous.
I don't know why she lives in London since all she does is complain about how busy it is.
Totally agree she’s just after more free food! As if she hasn’t had enough. Like who would take recommendations off someone that never spends their own money on eating out?!

As a Londoner I’m happy for her to fuck off back to Yorkshire and leave London. We don’t need cretins like her in London. London is an amazing city so much culture and multiculturism and all she highlights is her working out and takeaways!
As someone who has had to shield I feel like I’ve managed to not be such a drama queen about CV-19 and living in London.
I think I would feel the same if I was londoner. In fact since moving to London what exactly has she done there?

Never seen her take advantage of any of the perks of London like the parks, theatres, clubs, bars, art galleries. She does nothing but moan and honestly it’s becoming boring. Go and live in the middle of nowhere in a six bed house if thats what you want.

She needs to stop pretending she’s shocked over house prices in London, it’s one of the worlds leading cities and millions of people want to live there so no, housing is not going to be cheap! Get over it. Houses are cheap in Yorkshire because not many people live there and no offence to Yorkshire but it does not offer the same opportunities.

The fact is she moved to London and her influencer career has stalled because she’s a lying moaning beg that has no personality or any genuine passions. Claims she’s artsy but not seen her near London’s many famous art galleries 😂 Her move to London has made her an irrelevant failure, as there are so many great, interesting London based influencers that she cannot compete with. No wonder she’s mad.

Lechat

VIP Member
Maple is probably like “who is this orange twat that runs round the garden annoying me”

kkatie

Also why does she act like her mums house is her house? Isn’t she like mid twenties and moved out? Doesn’t make sense? Imagine coming home creating a mess of someone else’s house like that, vile.

It’s clear Maple isn’t her dog, it’s embarrassing how she’s passing it off as her dog. She’s met her three times in months. Her mum does everything

Lechat

VIP Member
She likes to paint shes a nice person, gurning away in selfies, the odd charity donation, but when you read what she writes and really means by it you see a nasty deranged individual.
Who is actually threatening people that she doesn’t agree with. We know about the IP address thing. we know she’s outed someone to their employer. She’s a nasty nasty horrible woman.