Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohjeeseeee

She’s going on like the staff will be running around going “oh my god that orange girl out there with the miserable looking guy, guess what, she ordered some fries with her drink!!!!!!” News flash, they literally couldn’t give a shit. I suspect a few thousand people did exactly the same over the weekend. She lives in an absolute bubble. Can’t wait for that bubble to burst for all these ridiculous idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Lechat

VIP Member
Yep it’s cringe pretending she gets all these messages. Why just blog about the damn bras and say I like working out and here’s my recommendations to help you. Strip the bullshit, these influencers so thin skinned they have to act like so many people are asking them to blog or recommend things. I mean isnt it your job??

oh morning thoughts are up. She’s getting her cleaner back. Poor person is going to be very busy in that flat with the grime of 18 weeks built up from those two slobs.

so here’s the real morning thoughts

1. Yay my cleaner is back and I can get her to sort out my flat of squalor. We’ve not cleaned for 18 weeks despite being sent freebie cleaning products by method. I’m too busy with #manicbaking and #workingout and recommending bras for your guys after you begged me to do my job.

2. Is it a Ad-PR takeaway or box of freebie food for dinner tonight?

3. I have no current photos so I keep posting old ones because I’m too scared to leave my grubby flat. Except when I’m driving to see my mums dog which is totally different of course, because she’s a family dog. No wait, my dog. I mean it just changes on the hoof because I can’t keep up with own lies. London is sooo busy don’t you know. I mean who would know in a city of 9 million people. I chose to move here but I act like I was forced to and hate it ... I’m going to buy a house here though! Anyway can’t be going out on a busy street to shoot some content oh no. I’ll just stick to linking Gucci T-shirt’s for affiliate money and working out manically and baking. Teehee. *squeal*

• Haha

Goldengirl88

Chatty Member
Wow, Em is quite the philosopher isn't she?

According to Em we only really start living once we are too brain dead (or brain washed) to give a damn about the millions living in poverty, civil unrest, pandemics, mass extinctions...I could go on...

It's all okay though because I've got a great cup of coffee!

Attachments

kkatie

If you love your dog SO much then why don’t you take her home and look after her? She doesn’t need a garden clearly as your mum keeps her in a pen outside so surely your court yard is fine, and with the amount of walks you go on surely you can manage with a dog?
Ohhhhhhh wait no the actual commitment of time and effort to invest in a puppy is too much for little self centred Em. Says a lot about a person who palms a puppy off, seems like little miss Em can’t be arsed to deal with the real life of a puppy. It isn’t all cuddles & pictures for Insta 😂😂😂 Selfish twat

kkatie

Is her hair paid for by her if it’s Ad PR?
i don’t believe so, they class it as a press gift or something to promote them but a free treatment or product in return

Just fucking pay for your hair 😂 you aren’t supporting the industry you’re making an absolute mockery of it. Don’t care you’ve been going for years... nows the time to support them the most.

Honestly need to cancel this “influencer” culture it’s so morally wrong

• Heart

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Haha! Why does she have to say its legal and safe? We all know that it is legal you dimwit. We actually read and keep up with the news. And whats with the bit about taking zero risks? Didn't she get chocolate delivered by an uber?!

• Haha

skippyskip

***ALERT*** Shilly Shel is back in Yorkshire.
poor maple is going to be shoved in front of the camera non stop and probably poked and prodded by this maniac, poor thing.
but don't worry everyone, it's legal!!!

Also just to let you know as well that Em has taken zero risks throughout lockdown (excluding the the free cleaner entering the hovel, and regularly sending vulnerable Matt to the bakery for essential focaccia )
Honestly acknowledge your privilege Em. She makes out like she is Saint Sheldon behaving impeccably whilst the rest of the country have been recklessly doing things like going to work, or the supermarket as we are not in the privileged position of being able to pay premium to have a bar of chocolate Ubered to us.

EL1996

I’m curious to know how her friends feel about her constant comments like
I’m eating outside it’s safe!!” “I’ll travel when it’s safe!”. I wonder if they feel like she is indirectly shaming them?

I 100% understand there is still a risk with everything and some people are still shielding etc and respect her decisions to eat outside and what not, but also feel like those who are choosing to do the things the government are allowing us to do shouldn’t be shamed.

Rondoodle

VIP Member
no it’s free. Showing her true disgusting colours. All her talk of supporting business is just total bullshit. Vile. And if they wanted to give away a free cut and colour she could have run a giveaway for a follower who was a key worker. Greedy bitch. This pandemic has shown these people for who they are. Scum.
As if Sassoon need publicity from Shel Boy. And even if they offered, why couldn’t she just publicise and also pay. Sick

• Heart
First time posting, I have no idea who Em Sheldon is tbh, never followed her don’t know if she’s a blogger or YouTuber or what her content is about but I see her reply to EVERYONE’S tweets and comment on so many peoples Instagram posts and I’m always like who tf is she lol why does she pretend to be besties with everyone? I swear her and Emily canham aren’t even close friends but they force it so much on social media? How old even is Em Sheldon she’s so embarrassing

• Haha

BananaPenguin

Chatty Member
She's seriously just taking the piss now. Out for free breakfast (what happened to supporting businesses?!!) and told us twice that she's safe. Em we do not care about you!

Edit : told us FOUR times!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ohjeeseeee

What a surprise it’s a em shel begged weekend away with all the Sheldon leeches, AD PR everywhere, sUppoRt BusInesS eh Shilly? Vulgar vulgar vulgar

• Angry

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Why are they so weird around this dog? So over the top? I love dogs but never in my life have I seen anyone act this way or talk to a dog like that.

righthererightnow

VIP Member
Em why you banging on about buying local and supporting small businesses but also flogging topshop on your stories 🤔? You do know Phillip Green, the owner, is a fucking billionaire?

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
Disgusting to think she begs holiday companies for a free stay, so fucking entitled. And her and weirdo family are the same pigs home or away. un made beds, running round the garden like a prat after the dog, working out. She manages to make going to a beautiful location look like the same boring shit that she does in her rented flat or mothers house. New location, same Shilly shit.

we are nearly on to thread FOUR about this loser! Says it all.

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
This is from Em's blog. Imagine being that insecure you write a blog post about a girl staring at you at a restaurant. Perhaps the girl recognized Em from her blog? She sounds insane.

"Sitting in a restaurant having brunch with three lovely girls, minding our own business, we noticed a girl, similar age, on the table next to us, sat pretty much opposite me. She was staring at us. You're probably reading this like, what? She was only starting. I can cope with starting, but usually, if I catch myself staring for too long, I turn it into a smile so the person doesn't think I'm being nasty. This 'staring' got quite bad, to the extent where every time I spoke I could feel her eyes intently burning into me. Every time I spoke, I could feel her looking at me, sniggering, whispering and just not being very nice. I feel very fortunate that I am often approached by lovely readers who tell me they read my blog, so at first, I wondered if maybe she was a reader who was a little nervous to say hello. But, as the staring continued, I quietly asked the girls I was with if they'd noticed it, they had noticed it too and we all started to feel extremely uncomfortable to the point where we looked at her politely to prompt her to stop. She continued, pointing, laughing, sniggering and as she whispered, her boyfriend would turn around and look at us too. It was overtly obvious that she was talking about us and not in a nice way either. We wondered if maybe we had lipstick on our teeth? Did my hair look funny? Was she mocking us? What was wrong with us? It was hard to ignore, she was more interested in our table than her own to the point where I couldn't finish my conversations as I felt awkward every time I spoke because I could feel her looking. After a long afternoon, we stood up to leave (I was scared to leave as I didn't even want to walk past). As soon as we stood up, this girl dramatically rolled her eyes at my friend. It's worth saying that we were minding our business the whole day and in no way egging her on or looking at her in a nasty way, we genuinely sat there trying to ignore her glares and felt baffled that we were being stared at and sniggered at for no reason at all. We didn't do one single thing to deserve it, even the waiters were watching and could see this was going on.

Anyway, back to the other day, it got so bad when we left, as I walked past her table, I nervously and politely said to the girl: "Hey, I'm just wondered if you had a problem or something?" to which she looked at me and said "no". However, she did look shocked that I had approached her. I would never ordinarily confront someone, I'm not a confrontational person but I almost felt like our table had been bullied out of the restaurant and I needed to let her know that you cannot sit and look people up and down, even though I didn't mention that she was looking at us. I genuinely was interested to know if there was a reason she was looking at us so much and the answer was simply: "no". I didn't ask in an intimidating way, it was more of a curious manner. We all felt pretty upset when we left the restaurant, that one person can make someone feel so rubbish purely by the way they look at them"

She is so fucking delusional that she thinks the waiters cared that a girl was looking at her? Barking mad. 😐
She’s an attention seeking cunt. So let’s pick out some obvious glaring issues with the daft orange bints story:

- Her and her friends managed to finish brunch but felt ‘bullied’ by some girl sniggering and looking. There were four of you and only her and her boyfriend there was no bullying happening you attention seeking cretin

- Was too scared to walk past her table to leave when there were four other girls leaving with her in the middle of the day in a restaurant. Stop with the hysterics, if anyone should be scared it should be the girl when you decided to confront her as she’s enjoying her meal with her boyfriend.

- Fans do not come up to you, you are a basic orange nobody who shills polyester and cereal that makes you shit. Nobody is a fan so put your ego away assuming that a grown woman would be a fan shows your vanity

- Stop making up stories for attention. I will put £100 out there this is another made up story by orange Em Shilly Shell

And as has been mentioned, learn to write better. You’re meant to have a blog and your writing style is that of a kid in primary school.

• Haha

kkatie

MORNING THOUGHTS
She thinks she might be able to road trip around USA in a few months.. doesn’t she know that one of the worse affected places in the world?? Avoid at ALL costs. Very stupid if she couldn’t hack a supermarket or eating food inside, but it’s ok a USA road trip in a few months will be fine *rolls eyes*

Absolute queen of contradicting herself

Ohjeeseeee

Hahahahha it’s the worst when she comments from all her accounts. Carbs of dreams “I can see some focaccia stuck in that straw hair you mucky cow”

I wonder if her instagram is as dead as her Twitter. All her shilling links and bollocks articles get zero interaction. The dress she’s had SO many questions about? Zero comments and 6 likes. It’s almost like she’s making it all up!!! Open up the DM’s instagram!!!

• Haha