Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop trying to normalise disordered eating.

I feel like Matt just goes along with what she wants.

hahahaha spot on summary of the daily drivel.
She will now enjoy London as people feel the same about London as she does about America, come again?
Get real Em, how exactly are you going to move to New York one day; what exact criteria do you fit to get a visa? The only feasible way I can think of if is somehow she could tag along as Matt's spouse should he get a job/transfer there.
Given how much she moans about how busy and expensive London is she would get a total shock living in Manhattan. Apartments there are notoriously small and extremely pricey. I assume she would only consider Manhattan as undoubtedly the other 4 NYC boroughs are far too 'sketchy' for our precious Em.
Lmao. In Manhatten, the rent for a 650 sqft apartment on average is over $3500 a month. To buy is like a million dollars. It is ridiculous. And in Brooklyn, it is very expensive too...assuming she will want to live there 'cause of Gossip Girl.

Reactions: 1
More lies on twitter.. she’s saying Matt’s been in their office since 8am this morning and hasn’t left, but at midday she was outside Buckingham Palace saying “we didn’t go near anyone”... so either she’s lying about being outside the palace, lying about Matt being in the “office” (junkroom) since 8am or... she’s with someone who’s not Matt despite profusely exclaiming she hasn’t seen anyone else outside of her house since lockdown. She’s not just a liar, she’s a terrible one.

Reactions: 6
More lies on twitter.. she’s saying Matt’s been in their office since 8am this morning and hasn’t left, but at midday she was outside Buckingham Palace saying “we didn’t go near anyone”... so either she’s lying about being outside the palace, lying about Matt being in the “office” (junkroom) since 8am or... she’s with someone who’s not Matt despite profusely exclaiming she hasn’t seen anyone else outside of her house since lockdown. She’s not just a liar, she’s a terrible one.
It is so funny, everything she says or does is somehow linked back to Twitter. We always go on about how there is so much to do in London yet Em doesn't do it. Well, today she is outside Buckingham Palace.

Also, mentioned here how Em was bffs with Kayleigh for ages and then never even got invited to the wedding. Now suddenly, Em is posting about Kayleigh's birthday....couldn't possibly be because Kayleigh has now taken over in followers?

• Haha
Seriously who is messaging? Let’s see the hundreds of DMs... prove us wrong Em Shelly Shel!!
I think actually you are just trying to drum up engagement!
Love how she’s slagged off pubs reopening but now arguing nail salons are fine. Just wants freebie nails done!! Beg!!!

8DF74F04-50BE-416F-932C-2A5AC2EEA971.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Em as you are so clearly reading here PLEASE write a blog post about what you have learnt from all the BLM books / podcasts / films etc you recommended a few weeks ago. We know you would NEVER recommend something you dont love (🙄) and it would be much more interesting and valuable to society than skincare and sports bras. Im currently reading 'why im no longer talking to white people about race' myself - 238 pages so should be done in a day or two! How did you find it Em?

Reactions: 5
Em as you are so clearly reading here PLEASE write a blog post about what you have learnt from all the BLM books / podcasts / films etc you recommended a few weeks ago. We know you would NEVER recommend something you dont love (🙄) and it would be much more interesting and valuable to society than skincare and sports bras. Im currently reading 'why im no longer talking to white people about race' myself - 238 pages so should be done in a day or two! How did you find it Em?
I am also looking forward to the haul video from black owned businesses she has been supporting.

Reactions: 2
Haha. Is that a response to us taking the piss out of her morning thoughts? How very sad. God if anyone messages her saying they like reading them they must need their heads examined. She literally spends ages saying absolutely nothing. More likely she is messaging herself from her other (lost count how many now) Instagram accounts! Also that picture of herself she has taken in the mirror. WHO DOES THAT?! Sucks themselves in, flexes muscles, pouts with their hand on their head. And then posts it to the internet!!!!!! Had a look at her stories just now. God this poor cow has nothing going on does she! Exercise, baking and watching gossip girl on repeat.

Haha. Is that a response to us taking the piss out of her morning thoughts? How very sad. God if anyone messages her saying they like reading them they must need their heads examined. She literally spends ages saying absolutely nothing. More likely she is messaging herself from her other (lost count how many now) Instagram accounts! Also that picture of herself she has taken in the mirror. WHO DOES THAT?! Sucks themselves in, flexes muscles, pouts with their hand on their head. And then posts it to the internet!!!!!! Had a look at her stories just now. God this poor cow has nothing going on does she! Exercise, baking and watching gossip girl on repeat.
I know.... and that’s work apparently. Today she got up did her tit morning thoughts, baked, ate the lot, worked out. Got lunch delivered. That’s it. Pointless existence.

Reactions: 3
I know.... and that’s work apparently. Today she got up did her tit morning thoughts, baked, ate the lot, worked out. Got lunch delivered. That’s it. Pointless existence.
She doesn't need to do her thoughts daily... She could do Tuesday Thoughts and Thursday Thoughts. Right now she posts the same junk, just worded differently. Thank me later for the idea, Em.

Ems rinse and repeat:
Can’t wait to travel again. But only when it’s safe. So grateful blah blah
Can’t wait to bake x y z again. Swipe up for my e book
Miss my family but won’t break the rules. What are the rules again. I’m so close to my family.
I am so tired, need to go to bed earlier etc etc
This time last year I was here. This year I should have been in....
Some tit about the dog that isn’t her dog
Some drivel about exercise but did you know she has only been for one run in lockdown
London drivel. It’s too busy. I need to see more of it etc
Some lies about balance and eating takeaways and also salad to justify her disordered eating.
Gossip girl nonsense

there you go Em. No need to keep posting your crap!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is out of her God damn mind. "500 off this Gucci bag." it is still over $1,000. Surely none of her followers buy it? She must get some money to keep posting utter tit. What a dolt. Imagine posting this when people are losing their jobs.

My personal favourite is the fact that she has been flooded with messages about a £200+ scarf. In summer. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My personal favourite is the fact that she has been flooded with messages about a £200+ scarf. In summer. 🤣
ahahaha and she is like "get it now for Autumn." She has been flogging the same scarf for a year now.

• Haha
Ems rinse and repeat:
Can’t wait to travel again. But only when it’s safe. So grateful blah blah
Can’t wait to bake x y z again. Swipe up for my e book
Miss my family but won’t break the rules. What are the rules again. I’m so close to my family.
I am so tired, need to go to bed earlier etc etc
This time last year I was here. This year I should have been in....
Some tit about the dog that isn’t her dog
Some drivel about exercise but did you know she has only been for one run in lockdown
London drivel. It’s too busy. I need to see more of it etc
Some lies about balance and eating takeaways and also salad to justify her disordered eating.
Gossip girl nonsense

there you go Em. No need to keep posting your crap!
this is literally all she posts in a great summary! i cant understand why she isn’t bored of posting the same shite, day in, day out.

like her blog on what to buy in the Nike sale. Erm why would I read a blogpost? It’s quicker for me to go on the Nike website and buy what I want. Of course we know Beggy Shel is after the affiliate link money 💰 she’d literally try and flog loo roll if it got her money!

this is literally all she posts in a great summary! i cant understand why she isn’t bored of posting the same shite, day in, day out.

like her blog on what to buy in the Nike sale. Erm why would I read a blogpost? It’s quicker for me to go on the Nike website and buy what I want. Of course we know Beggy Shel is after the affiliate link money 💰 she’d literally try and flog loo roll if it got her money!
I am surprised she didn't try to flog toilet roll at the beginning of the covid lockdown when everyone was buying it.

• Haha
I am surprised she didn't try to flog toilet roll at the beginning of the covid lockdown when everyone was buying it.
now I think about it I’m surprised too. Em is the Delboy of the influence age!

SexyFish turning Jess Glynne away is not "wrong" you daft witch. They have a dress-code...many places do.

Do you think she is going to UberEats some?

SexyFish turning Jess Glynne away is not "wrong" you daft witch. They have a dress-code...many clubs do.

Do you think she is going to UberEats some?
It’s an pretentious restaurant, it is their dress code that is quite common in high end restaurants 🤦🏻‍♀️ Why do celebs think they’re above everyone else and can go to Sexy Fish in something I’d take my bins out in? 🙄

It’s an pretentious restaurant, it is their dress code that is quite common in high end restaurants 🤦🏻‍♀️ Why do celebs think they’re above everyone else and can go to Sexy Fish in something I’d take my bins out in? 🙄
No idea. But I am sure Em would try and do the same since she is a chav deep down.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.