Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣 she’s already deleted her tweet after someone Challenged her 🤣🤣

”I dont really know anything about dress codes” WTAF? What is there to ‘know’?

then she says she needs to educate herself on dress codes. WTAF? It’s a dress code. What could you possibly need to educate yourself on?

problem is, this thick idiot jumps on a bandwagon but has no idea what she was talking about. People were annoyed at jess Glynn because she said she’d been discriminated against. I think Em is too dumb to understand the problem, it’s actually quite shocking lol.

guess that book she read for one day hasn’t helped her gain any intelligence

5DD504F9-12F9-4683-9443-9D771E5F1959.jpeg

6D10A18D-4AF5-4710-8B71-48CE245B2DD6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3

then she says she needs to educate herself on dress codes. WTAF? It’s a dress code. What could you possibly need to educate yourself on?

problem is, this thick idiot jumps on a bandwagon but has no idea what she was talking about. People were annoyed at jess Glynn because she said she’d been discriminated against. I think Em is too dumb to understand the problem, it’s actually quite shocking lol.

View attachment 175157

View attachment 175164
It’s FAR from discrimination! She is so thick as for all the people sticking up for Jess Glynne and slagging sexy fish off. They’ve done nothing wrong.

😂😂😂

Reactions: 2

View attachment 175157

View attachment 175164
Em is thick as tit.

Em has deleted all the tweets 🤣🤣🤣 obviously reading here and realised what a thick tool she’s been! Utterly embarrassing for her. Hope she’s educating herself on dress codes as we speak. Hi Em 👋

Reactions: 4
Why does she delete tweets? The other person was being really nice about it. She is so juvenile and makes herself look so ridiculous and stupid.

Well that was a massive backtrack!

I’ve been to Sexy Fish and she would have stood out like a sore thumb dressed like that. It’s not the only restaurant to impose a dress code, and she’s surely clever enough to realise that a pretentious restaurant in Mayfair is probably more likely to have a dress code than others.

Also she says she went to Amazonico for dinner, but they have a dress code too that says sportswear is not permitted!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Well that was a massive backtrack!

I’ve been to Sexy Fish and she would have stood out like a sore thumb dressed like that. It’s not the only restaurant to impose a dress code, and she’s surely clever enough to realise that a pretentious restaurant in Mayfair is probably more likely to have a dress code than others.

Also she says she went to Amazonico for dinner, but they have a dress code too that says sportswear is not permitted!
Most nice restaurants will not allow sportswear or casual dress. It is not uncommon in London... Em lives there, you think she would know that.
She is honestly so childish, always deleting tweets when she is wrong. Absolute fool.

She must spend her day exercising, baking, and reading about herself on tattle. Sad stupid girl.

Another dig at us. What is hilarious is that Em's "work" consists of searching online for affiliate links.

Cool, cool. Continue promoting your eating disorder.

Attachments

Last edited:
No idea. But I am sure Em would try and do the same since she is a chav deep down.
One correction. Basic orange Tesco value Em wouldn’t ever attempt to go to Sexy Fish, they don’t seem the type to gift free food to orange cretin influencers.

• Haha
She also posted this, which is a dig as we’re constantly saying we bet no one DMs her. The thing is, she never tags the brand or says what she’s wearing (e.g. misguided) so people have to use her swipe up for affiliate money. So when people do message her it’s because they just want to know what the trainers are because all she gives is the aff link. I bet this message was actually sent by one of her other accounts though as who would message and ask for the link?? Nah. most people would message and say where are these trainers from.

957DA962-2700-44A8-82B7-9DC50C666F27.jpeg

Holy crap, her form is awful in the mountain climbers and kick backs. Why is she bouncing all over the place? Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

She also posted this, which is a dig as we’re constantly saying we bet no one DMs her. The thing is, she never tags the brand or says what she’s wearing (e.g. misguided) so people have to use her swipe up for affiliate money. So when people do message her it’s because they just want to know what the trainers are because all she gives is the aff link. I bet this message was actually sent by one of her other accounts though as who would message and ask for the link?? Nah. most people would message and say where are these trainers from.

View attachment 175318
Yep, she clearly messaged herself. No one asks for a link lol, they ask where they are from...

Holy crap, her form is awful in the mountain climbers and kick backs. Why is she bouncing all over the place? Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

Yep, she clearly messaged herself. No one asks for a link lol, they ask where they are from...
so awful.

True. And she would probably show up like this, looking like Vicky Pollard.
remember she was really into the Vicky pollard hair for a while lol

Yeah that is her messaging herself! Who asks for a link. As a runner I also think it’s irresponsible for her to link the cheapest shoes for running. Running in the wrong shoes can cause serious problems and on top of that she always recommends kids shoes! There is a reason those shoes are cheap. God this head really annoys me. She literally brings no good into the world. Just encourages wasteful consumerism.

Reactions: 4
Yeah that is her messaging herself! Who asks for a link. As a runner I also think it’s irresponsible for her to link the cheapest shoes for running. Running in the wrong shoes can cause serious problems and on top of that she always recommends kids shoes! There is a reason those shoes are cheap. God this head really annoys me. She literally brings no good into the world. Just encourages wasteful consumerism.
She could recommend one of those stores where they examine how you land when you run, etc, so you have the right shoe for your arch and support. But she wouldn't get money from that :)

Those running checks changed my running life! In case anyone runs and hasn’t done one 😀 The shoes I buy as a result are not the cheapest either. But cheap sums Em up doesn’t it. Cheap, orange and unironed

I went to a proper running shop for my trainers too. I think it’s called gait analysis? And they hook you up with more supportive shoes if your ankles tend to roll inwards as you run. I agree for running it’s worth the investment in good trainers. Mine are Saucony which you can’t buy cheaply! For gym, I got specific trainers for ‘training’ as they have less bounce for lifting. Reebook CrossFit trainers are one of the best brands for gym and are like £70+

em hasn’t got a clue, and is just linking cheap trainers because they are Nike or whatever. Then half the time works out in socks anyway! If the trainers are sooo great wear them?! Also she recommends sweaty Betty gym gear which is pricey, whereas people would be better spending the money on the trainers as the clothes don’t really matter. thats why I would never take advice of this woman!

SexyFish turning Jess Glynne away is not "wrong" you daft witch. They have a dress-code...many places do.

Do you think she is going to UberEats some?

What did her original tweet say? I didn’t see it before it was deleted. She is such a bleeping child, as soon as she is challenged she deletes, never has the balls to stand by anything she says.

View attachment 175157

View attachment 175164

Oh my she just went full 360. 😂😂 I am howling. “Imagine the privilege” Em just please shut up you have no idea what you’re talking about. She had no clue why the use of the word discrimination was wrong at all she’s just trying to climb back. Honestly can’t deal with how thick this girl is! She does Ads in stinking socks so I’m not surprised she doesn’t have a clue about dress codes. I Feel so much second hand embarrassment right now. Sorry for the double post, I am astounded by this. 😂

Last edited:
Today’s morning thoughts, she’s telling us Ed Westwick is in Italy and ‘is this allowed?’... well if it wasn’t he wouldn’t bleeping be there would he? Grow up Emma.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.