Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if anyone here follows Hazel, the foodmedic. She just shared a series of stories about how she found a lump in her breast a few weeks ago. How she went to the doctor to have it checked and it’s ok and she has maturely just shared how worried she was and how she lost sleep but the message being that it is important to check your breasts and get things checked. So unlike Em who hints at it, attention seeks all over social media, drops small pointless thoughts about being worried etc. And then never mentions it again probably or if she does it will no doubt be click bait and over dramatised. That’s how it is done Em. She actually copied her morning thought thing from Hazel too. No doubt if Hazel puts up. Grid post Em will be the first to comment on how she knows exactly how it feels blah blah blah.
Also what is all the travel stuff saying where she was 2 years ago, where she should have been now. But she doesn’t care/is happy/grateful etc. THEN STOP GOING ON ABOUT IT YOU CRETIN. God she is such an idiot.

Reactions: 5
so much tit in this interview. And the bollocks that she wants the government to deal with trolls. Lol. Think they’ve got a pandemic and brexit to deal with Em hun, rather than hurty comments on the internet.

Not sure if anyone here follows Hazel, the foodmedic. She just shared a series of stories about how she found a lump in her breast a few weeks ago. How she went to the doctor to have it checked and it’s ok and she has maturely just shared how worried she was and how she lost sleep but the message being that it is important to check your breasts and get things checked. So unlike Em who hints at it, attention seeks all over social media, drops small pointless thoughts about being worried etc. And then never mentions it again probably or if she does it will no doubt be click bait and over dramatised. That’s how it is done Em. She actually copied her morning thought thing from Hazel too. No doubt if Hazel puts up. Grid post Em will be the first to comment on how she knows exactly how it feels blah blah blah.
Also what is all the travel stuff saying where she was 2 years ago, where she should have been now. But she doesn’t care/is happy/grateful etc. THEN STOP GOING ON ABOUT IT YOU CRETIN. God she is such an idiot.
that sounds like a much better way to talk about a health scare. Calm, factual and able to give the outcome rather than just hinting and saying “I’m not ready to talk about it” but basically alluding to a problem. Why is em so fucked up in the head that she thinks this is normal. I wonder if her bloke even thinks bleeping hell shes mental?
haha I think Em made up that she was meant to go to LA and Australia and China but she couldn’t because of work and that was before the lockdown! So covid has given her perfect cover to pretend she had trips planned when I bet she had nothing.

Reactions: 2
so much tit in this interview. And the bollocks that she wants the government to deal with trolls. Lol. Think they’ve got a pandemic and brexit to deal with Em hun, rather than hurty comments on the internet.

that sounds like a much better way to talk about a health scare. Calm, factual and able to give the outcome rather than just hinting and saying “I’m not ready to talk about it” but basically alluding to a problem. Why is em so fucked up in the head that she thinks this is normal. I wonder if her bloke even thinks bleeping hell shes mental?
haha I think Em made up that she was meant to go to LA and Australia and China but she couldn’t because of work and that was before the lockdown! So covid has given her perfect cover to pretend she had trips planned when I bet she had nothing.
She is a strange one. Terribly insecure and it shows. It shows because we know she reads here daily but then goes on about others being "insecure."
I am sure her boyfriend is only with her because of the freebies.

She is a strange one. Terribly insecure and it shows. It shows because we know she reads here daily but then goes on about others being "insecure."
so insecure, it really does show. From what I see of Matt he seems grumpy, and maybe a bit tight? The way he moaned about getting the locks changed in her last vlog 🤣 he just seems like hed prefer zero nonsense and yet he’s with em who is so dramatic and all over the place. Like bragging on twitter that she’s late to zoom calls. It’s like firstly how when you are in your flat and secondly, how unprofessional and sloppy. Get your life together.

Well I hope he’s enjoying his free Morrison’s food box!! Bet she’s worrying about the freebies drying up... no trips, no free crap, only aff links to £300 jumpers that she won’t even buy herself, what a sad mess.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
so insecure, it really does show. From what I see of Matt he seems grumpy, and maybe a bit tight? The way he moaned about getting the locks changed in her last vlog 🤣 he just seems like hed prefer zero nonsense and yet he’s with em who is so dramatic and all over the place. Like bragging on twitter that she’s late to zoom calls. It’s like firstly how when you are in your flat and secondly, how unprofessional and sloppy. Get your life together.
She always seems unprofessional declaring that she puts "xxxx's" in professional emails etc.

It’s almost like she is proud of being unprofessional?! I dunno, Matt seems harmless but also like the kind of guy that wanks into a sock every night 🤣 not sure I blame him!!!!!

He seems to find her irritating. Stupid cow doesn’t take keys out and when he mentioned it she started twirling around in the mirror looking at her new dress and picnic bag! Imagine living with that daily.

also now she’s wanting to move to Oz despite never having been there! I thought you were ‘manifesting’ New York hun! bleeping hell she is mad as a box of frogs. I

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s almost like she is proud of being unprofessional?! I dunno, Matt seems harmless but also like the kind of guy that wanks into a sock every night 🤣 not sure I blame him!!!!!

He seems to find her irritating. Stupid cow doesn’t take keys out and when he mentioned it she started twirling around in the mirror looking at her new dress and picnic bag! Imagine living with that daily.

also now she’s wanting to move to Oz despite never having been there! I thought you were ‘manifesting’ New York hun! bleeping hell she is mad as a box of frogs. I
I know right, who would brag about being late to meetings? Especially ones over zoom. Em is meant to be a boss babe that works to 11pm at night! Surely boss babes attend meetings on time?!

wanks into a sock every night 🤣🤣 howling. lets hope it’s not a sock thats been on a foot on those grubby floors 😬😬

just seen her latest story about Australia including the lie she was meant to go in March, yeah right! And move there without going?? What a ridiculous thing to say. She supposedly was just about to buy a house and have a puppy yet now making out she wants to live in oz?! Makes absolutely zero sense whatsoever. Thank god that dog is really her mums that’s all I can say.

I know right, who would brag about being late to meetings? Especially ones over zoom. Em is meant to be a boss babe that works to 11pm at night! Surely boss babes attend meetings on time?!

wanks into a sock every night 🤣🤣 howling. lets hope it’s not a sock thats been on a foot on those grubby floors 😬😬

just seen her latest story about Australia including the lie she was meant to go in March, yeah right! And move there without going?? What a ridiculous thing to say. She supposedly was just about to buy a house and have a puppy yet now making out she wants to live in oz?! Makes absolutely zero sense whatsoever. Thank god that dog is really her mums that’s all I can say.
She seems to live in fantasy land and thinks she could move wherever she wants. Moving to Australia is hard...you can go on a young person visa but have to work on a farm for like 3 months. I know people who have done it and they said the bossed treated her like tit and took advantage. Em wouldn't be able to do it. Anyway you can keep extending the young person visa and eventually apply for residency but Em wouldn't be cut out for the farm work 😂.
And it is so hard to get a visa for the USA...the easiest way for her would be to marry an American and even then it's tough.

Reactions: 3
In her morning thoughts she has referred to herself as ‘artsy’ again as an excuse for being a scruff. 😂 I have not come across anyone with less creative talent, even her photography is beyond poor.. she does mirror selfies showing off summer dresses with dirty ankle socks on for gods sake. 😩

Em flaunting her ugly Gucci shoes. Hilarious after we spoke about how she has the tackiest designer stuff. And talking about how they are on sale for....*drum roll* 540.

• Sick
Em flaunting her ugly Gucci shoes. Hilarious after we spoke about how she has the tackiest designer stuff. And talking about how they are on sale for....*drum roll* 540.

100% she bought them and sent them back after she got that picture!!!! Show us them right now you grubby mate.

She isn’t serving her audience, she is literally shilling the most expensive stuff she can in the hope that maybe 2/3 people click through and buy so she has enough in the bank at the end of the day to buy her precious PrAwN CrAckErs. She isn’t relatable. Again, what a MESS

F3BD6120-C893-4A3B-AFAB-CCCCEBAC7FD0.jpeg

More lies... if you search “emshelx bra” there are literally ZERO requests about her bleeping sports bra. Yes some general bra chat, but surprise surprise nobody BEGGING to know what she wraps round her tits when doing her furious work outs. emshelx is a fake and a liar

Last edited:
5D472805-B250-4621-8E14-7AAEA2D4391E.jpeg

When you’ve had too many pRaWn cRacKers #emshelx #mapledoodle #emtalkstravels #emshellondon #emshelnyc #emshelprawncracker #emshelbeg

• Haha
I laughed out loud when she described herself as artsy yesterday. Doesn’t mean you can live like a pig! Also there’s literally nothing creative about Em. Her photography, blog or insta has not evolved in about 4 years now. Relies on crappy presets to improve her pictures. I think someone who gets art and was really into digital creativity would have improved themselves. But if it’s not free Em is not interested.

she put aff links on twitter to that bloody Gucci tshirt 4 times in like 3 hours. How desperate can you be for a few quid of affiliate money?! It’s horrible. Stop being a beg.

as for recommending sports bras 🤣🤣🤣 she literally filmed herself exercising and her boobs were bouncing around, her bra didn’t fit at all.

Reactions: 4
The thing about her saying that loads of people ask her about sports bras/leggings/trainers etc is that it is just so ridiculous and unlikely. I mean if I wanted to look for a good sports bra, where would I start. Asking Emshel? Er no. I'd read reviews on websites after googling most likely! Why doesn't she just say that she has written about the FEW that she has tried without all this extra 'loads of you hons have been asking me' crap. Everyone can see through it which is why she is a laughingstock.

Yep it’s cringe pretending she gets all these messages. Why just blog about the damn bras and say I like working out and here’s my recommendations to help you. Strip the bullshit, these influencers so thin skinned they have to act like so many people are asking them to blog or recommend things. I mean isnt it your job??

oh morning thoughts are up. She’s getting her cleaner back. Poor person is going to be very busy in that flat with the grime of 18 weeks built up from those two slobs.

so here’s the real morning thoughts

1. Yay my cleaner is back and I can get her to sort out my flat of squalor. We’ve not cleaned for 18 weeks despite being sent freebie cleaning products by method. I’m too busy with #manicbaking and #workingout and recommending bras for your guys after you begged me to do my job.

2. Is it a Ad-PR takeaway or box of freebie food for dinner tonight?

3. I have no current photos so I keep posting old ones because I’m too scared to leave my grubby flat. Except when I’m driving to see my mums dog which is totally different of course, because she’s a family dog. No wait, my dog. I mean it just changes on the hoof because I can’t keep up with own lies. London is sooo busy don’t you know. I mean who would know in a city of 9 million people. I chose to move here but I act like I was forced to and hate it ... I’m going to buy a house here though! Anyway can’t be going out on a busy street to shoot some content oh no. I’ll just stick to linking Gucci T-shirt’s for affiliate money and working out manically and baking. Teehee. *squeal*

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep it’s cringe pretending she gets all these messages. Why just blog about the damn bras and say I like working out and here’s my recommendations to help you. Strip the bullshit, these influencers so thin skinned they have to act like so many people are asking them to blog or recommend things. I mean isnt it your job??

oh morning thoughts are up. She’s getting her cleaner back. Poor person is going to be very busy in that flat with the grime of 18 weeks built up from those two slobs.

so here’s the real morning thoughts

1. Yay my cleaner is back and I can get her to sort out my flat of squalor. We’ve not cleaned for 18 weeks despite being sent freebie cleaning products by method. I’m too busy with #manicbaking and #workingout and recommending bras for your guys after you begged me to do my job.

2. Is it a Ad-PR takeaway or box of freebie food for dinner tonight?

3. I have no current photos so I keep posting old ones because I’m too scared to leave my grubby flat. Except when I’m driving to see my mums dog which is totally different of course, because she’s a family dog. No wait, my dog. I mean it just changes on the hoof because I can’t keep up with own lies. London is sooo busy don’t you know. I mean who would know in a city of 9 million people. I chose to move here but I act like I was forced to and hate it ... I’m going to buy a house here though! Anyway can’t be going out on a busy street to shoot some content oh no. I’ll just stick to linking Gucci T-shirt’s for affiliate money and working out manically and baking. Teehee. *squeal*
Hundreds of questions no doubt!

That poor cleaner... Em assures us all that it is 'legal' Yes Em, once again this has been permitted since May!!! Maybe try to find some time in your busy Gossip Girl schedule to read or watch the news.

More contradictions:

Why does someone who flogs the BEST MOST INSANE trainers constantly do high intensity workouts in her grubby socks?

'literally obsessed with cooking shows' but orders takeaways almost every night, unless there is an idiot-proof freebie food kit to put together

Constantly alludes to a history of domestic violence, yet plays music by Chris Brown 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Alternative morning thoughts! Like the alternative Christmas speech!!
Poor cleaner is all I can say.
Also her form on those kettlebell swings. Yikes. My PT would go nuts!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.